Pan-Africanism : Kenneth Kaunda Urges Renewal of Pan-Africanism

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
AFRICANGLOBE
– Zambia’s founding President Dr Kenneth Kaunda has asked African countries to rekindle the spirit of pan-Africanism and claim that which belongs to them, the Post of Zambia reported on Tuesday.
Kaunda — who is a special envoy of the organisation whose membership is drawn from political parties in Africa — said the creation of the organisation had the potential to strengthen and help Africa and humanity work together for the good of the continent.
“As a believer of pan-Africanism, I am a well-wisher of African people to actively working together for the good of the continent and humanity,” he was quoted as saying by the paper during the organisation’s inaugural executive meeting in the Zambian capital, Lusaka.
http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/kenneth-kaunda-urges-renewal-pan-africanism/

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
AFRICANGLOBE
– Zambia’s founding President Dr Kenneth Kaunda has asked African countries to rekindle the spirit of pan-Africanism and claim that which belongs to them, the Post of Zambia reported on Tuesday.
Kaunda — who is a special envoy of the organisation whose membership is drawn from political parties in Africa — said the creation of the organisation had the potential to strengthen and help Africa and humanity work together for the good of the continent.
“As a believer of pan-Africanism, I am a well-wisher of African people to actively working together for the good of the continent and humanity,” he was quoted as saying by the paper during the organisation’s inaugural executive meeting in the Zambian capital, Lusaka.
http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/kenneth-kaunda-urges-renewal-pan-africanism/

It is easy to Agree. But it's more a matter of getting the people in effective Organizations. Too many aren't. Many commentators aren't.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: