Black Parenting : Katt Williams throws punch less than a week after assault and gunpoint holdup accusations

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015

Kat Williams got himself in some more trouble.

The 42-year-old comedian was at the Trocadero Theatre in Philadelphia on March 6 and was entertaining the crowd at the Beanie Sigel show, but the scene turned violent as seen in footage obtained by TMZ.

In the video, Katt is seen charging a man and punching him in the face. We then see Katt being jumped by several other people, and in the commotion, it appears as if he's getting punched and kicked before it all gets broken up.

This is merely just another incident for Katt who has been having a rough few weeks.

Read more
http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/katt-williams-throws-punch-less-than-a-week-after-assault-and-gunpoint-holdup-accusations/ar-BBqryiY?ocid=ansmsnent11

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: