Black Entertainment : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s ‘Black Patriots’ Documentary Set On History – TCA

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s ‘Black Patriots’ Documentary Set On History – TCA

...at the TCA Winter Press Tour.

:picture:

Click here to read the full article.
NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Denise Petski
Deadline

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar slams Quentin Tarantino’s 'somewhat racist' depiction of Bruce Lee Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar compares national anthem to songs of slavery African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 'If It's Time To Speak Up, You Have To Speak Up' Black Sports 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders Black People Open Forum 0
Kadijah Black Sports : Kareem Abdul Jabbar weighs in on Sterling Controversy (dynamite read!) Black Sports 4
Ankhur Black People : Kareem Abdul Jabar/leukemia please send prayers and positive energy Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Cleveland Browns announce they've signed Kareem Hunt Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Black People : Abdul-Jabbar Responds to O’Reilly on Muslim Violence: Like Making Pope Responsible for IRA Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : "The ********* Whiteman"~Khalid Abdul Muhammad Black People Open Forum 8
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nabil Abdul Rashid Responds to David Starkey "Whites Have become Black" Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
S Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad on Swine flu,Vacination etc... Black Health and Wellness 3
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.