Black People : Kanye West Js A Greater Danger To Black Afrikan People

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Kanye West Is A Greater Danger To Black Afrikans Caught Up In The Gospel Of That White Racist Lying Deceiving Luciferian Human Being Religion!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Black Afrikans carry a psychosis for punishment, we do not identify with Divine Intelligence, that which is of the attributes of Harmony, Order and Balance in the performance of Living Life, a state of mind that is very healthy and strong in the act of Thinking using Divine Reasoning and being Logical about the things you make decisions about what has a direct effect on the way you behave, revealing what you know and not believe.

What is wrong with Black Afrikan people that have us behaving in such a way that reveals that something is not right with our Black behind, here we Black Folks are allowing Kanye West leads us not to Freedom but straight to Fantasy Land, it's likened to being clapping and singing being led to the guillotine to have your Divine Mind to be be-minded by that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being profane mind which Black leadership is entwined with today.

Here you are following a self confessed Mental ill Black Child of a man taking your Black behind to Fantasy Land flashing before you a been made to be by that white racist he who introduced to you the superstar of the religion he have you following without question, because that white racist oppressors of Black Afrikans mind has laid the foundation of the mental performance of believing in the Fantasy Religion Lucifer has created, specifically for your Black behind to become addicted to that white racist religion now serving to be the foundation upon which Mental fantasy perform, religion being the opioid addicting the mind of a once Divine Minded Thinking Cosmic Universal Divine Black Being, not so today.

I just informed Black Afrikan people of our need to attend a Black Afrikan Divine spiritual Retreat which has no connection to being a Religious Retreat, the two is in direct opposition to each other, one deals with the sanctity of Mind and the other deal with creating the fantasy of mind, one have you getting to know What God the Divine Essence Is and the other got you believing in who God is not, beloved!!!

Yet you ignore that which I divinely share with you that require for you to use the Divine Mind that Thinks and I informed you that the Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat will carry over into becoming a planning and strategy Gathering for the organizing our Reparation/Repatriation Campaign with a purpose to let the world know that the Black Afrikan Race has gotten our Divine Mind Back and that the Respect we have for our Enslaved Ancestors compels Black Afrikans direct Descendant to wage a campaign demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation for all of the evil Crimes committed against our Enslaved Ancestors who has yet to be free and the Reparation/Repatriation they did earn represent the quality of Freedom our Enslaved Ancestors Demand, which will have them back in Afrika where we belong as a Mighty Black Divine Universal Nation, beloved.

I just informed Black Afrikans of our need to be involved in a Black Afrikan Divine Spiritual Retreat, But Oh No, since you do not see that white racist peddling Chief Elder Osiris to you Black Afrikans, in your profane Human Being Mind only the negro been approved by that white racist Luciferian Human Being to qualify to lead and influence Black Afrikan people, not to Freedom, but to the Fantasy Land of heavenly promise, being without a factual foundation to set your Mind upon, and to follow someone giving to you such meaningless religious Jesus is my savior promise, such reveal that someone to be with a mental illness, which seem to be the qualification Black Afrikans bow down to follow, beloved.

Also, I have in the past recently informed Black Afrikans that there is no better way to know the sincere character of so-call Black leadership than to ask the unquestionable revealing question to those phony believing Black leaders, which is, Where do you stand on our Enslaved Ancestors having the right to be paid to them their Chattel Slavery Reparation/Repatriation, their reply will reveal to you the quality of mind that you have leading you, Black Afrikan people.

Why is it that Kanye West is not leading a world tour of a Chattel Slavery Reparation/Repatriation campaign, better still, is there anybody out there that can let Kanye West know that I invite him to come and sit down with me and have a conversation on Reparation/Repatriation and Religion, he went to Trump and now will he come to meet with Chief Elder Osiris, or is it that I am too **** certain and serious about what I do and share concerning Black Afrikan people???

Black Afrikan people, when are you going to elevate your Mind so to have you to be serious about the change that need to come to the way Black Afrikans are self disrespecting and overly submissive to that white racist Luciferian Human Being that is withholding our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and here we Black folks are won't make any noise against the arrogance of that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being for the disrespect he is showing to our Enslaved Ancestors

I care less about who you are, if you are against the payment of Reparation/Repatriation to our Enslaved Ancestors, then you are a danger to the dignity of Black Afrikan people, beloved!!!

I advocate for Freedom, Justice, And Independence for Black Afrikan People and Afrika because my Blackness obligate me to do so, beloved, when you know what God is and what your relationship to it, then and only then, if you know anything less than Freedom, it is not Divine and the Divine Essence, God Dark Energy Intelligence, is Infinitely Freely Divine, beloved!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : HBCU, helped by Jamal Bryant’s church and Kanye West, resurrecting after financial scandal Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black People : Kanye West The Black Afrikan American Messiah!!! (Deceiver) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Whose Church Held Kanye West's Sunday Service Slams Rapper for His Comments on Slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Anybody Who Take Kanye West As a Joke Is A Fool!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Kim Kardashian shares Kanye West album release date, after mysterious 'Jesus Is King' event, last-minute Sunday Service Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: T.I. - Blast Kanye West And Steve Harvey For Meeting With Donald Trump Audio Video Web Conferencing 8
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : kanye west hospitalized... Black Entertainment 8
J Black Entertainment : What Did Kanye West’s Casting Call for ‘Multiracial Women Only’ Mean? Black Entertainment 10
Liberty Black People Politics : Watch: Did Obama Just Tell Presidential Hopeful Kanye West to Sit Down? Black People Politics 6
Liberty Black People Politics : Kanye West is running for President in 2020? Black People Politics 25
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Kanye West - Black Skinhead Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : Kanye West under the juristiction of CA.. or "Yeezy under the Jureezy of the Steezy".. Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Computers - Software Hardware : Coinye West, the Kanye-inspired Bitcoin Science and Technology 1
RAPTOR Black People : Farrakhan to Kanye West: Don't Bow to Jewish Pressure! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black People : Kanye West gives answer about his confederate flag picture Black People Open Forum 10
S Black Entertainment : Rapper down: Kanye West drowning in his own ego.. Black Entertainment 50
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Paranoid/ Kanye West Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Kanye West - New Slaves (Live on SNL) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Kanye West Premieres "New Slaves" at Prada Fifth Ave. Audio Video Web Conferencing 13
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : T.I. - N----s In Paris (Remix) [Ft. Jay-Z & Kanye West] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black Entertainment : Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Black Entertainment 54
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Kanye West Shoes Black Entertainment 5
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Estelle - American Boy [Feat. Kanye West] [Video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Kanye West - Heartless Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dilated Peoples ft Kanye West - This Way Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Kanye West - Slow Jamz (Feat. Twista & Jamie Foxx) (HQ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
nixprophet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Kanye West - So Appalled (w/ Lyrics) Audio Video Web Conferencing 17
HODEE Black Entertainment : Kanye West.. has he lost his mind? Black Entertainment 176
Mikha'el Black Entertainment : Analysis Of Kanye West Runaway Film Black Entertainment 4
cherryblossom Black People Politics : Kanye West According To President Obama Black People Politics 32
R Black People : Hill Harper and Kanye West Beef Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black Entertainment : Kanye West's Mother Has Died Black Entertainment 0
King Tubbs Black Entertainment : Roy Innis Alarmed by Quote of Kanye West in December 2006 Issue of Essence Magazine Black Entertainment 6
rapchild Black Entertainment : kanye west,is he alright? Black Entertainment 5
A Black Entertainment : the new video of Kanye West...........LOL Black Entertainment 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : kanye west on SNL Black Entertainment 8
Mad Skillz Black People : Kanye West Is My Hero Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Kanye West - George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People Black People Open Forum 48
P Black Entertainment : Kanye West - "Diamonds" video Black Entertainment 13
C Black Entertainment : College Dropout - Kanye West Black Entertainment 6
N Black Spirituality Religion : Kanye West, Stellar Award Nominee Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
S Black Entertainment : Kanye West Black Entertainment 8
Senegal Black People : Why Are People Mad at Kanye? Black People Open Forum 21
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Kanye allegedly hits teenager who called Kim Kardashian a ‘n-word lover’ Black People Open Forum 79
Alarm Clock Black People : Jay Z, Kanye, Madonna Join Stevie Wonder's Florida Boycott In Wake Of Zimmerman Verdict Black People Open Forum 28
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : KANYE AND KIM HAVE A GIRL Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kool Moe Dee Talks Kanye, Jay-Z & Rap Beefs - HipHollywood.com Black Entertainment 0
Therious Black People : 86 kanye-86 pepsi Black People Open Forum 11
P Black People : THANK YOU KANYE! Black People Open Forum 7
HODEE Black People : White House directs West Wing staffers to wear masks Black People Open Forum 2