Black Sports : Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem....

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
16 - 1.jpg
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37205032

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ck-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...refuses-to-stand-for-anthem-in-protest-082716

Last edited:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Once again this shows that as long as blacks play the roles yt what them to play everything if fine. But the second a back stands up for his, or her race...all hell brakes lose. I've seen of Fb fan claiming they are fans no more, etc... As you may have guessed, many of them are white. I can't blame them, they don't understand as hard as they may try to. They don't see how they benefit from their white privilege. That is why Jared can be out in less that 5 years, but a black selling weed can and will get way more time.

Peace!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37205032

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ck-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...refuses-to-stand-for-anthem-in-protest-082716

Colin Kaepernick, who plays with the San Francisco 49ers, remained seated as the anthem was played.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of colour," he explained.
I applaud your brave and courageous judgement call:

Right on, Colin!!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Once again this shows that as long as blacks play the roles yt what them to play everything if fine. But the second a back stands up for his, or her race...all hell brakes lose. I've seen of Fb fan claiming they are fans no more, etc... As you may have guessed, many of them are white. I can't blame them, they don't understand as hard as they may try to. They don't see how they benefit from their white privilege. That is why Jared can be out in less that 5 years, but a black selling weed can and will get way more time.

Peace!

On point and time!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Come on Mark :facepalm:

Mark Cuban defends Colin Kaepernick's decision to protest national anthem and US flag

The move caused a firestorm from those who rebuked the move of protesting the very thing that gives him the rights to protest and from those who praised him for using his platform as a star athlete to become a social activist.

One of those who defended Kaepernick was Mark Cuban, who took to Twitter to offer a levelheaded perspective. Cuban noted that he may disagree with Kaepernick's message but praised him for showing that protest can be both peaceful and effective.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-cuban-defends-colin-kaepernicks-152100032.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Sports : NFL & KAEPERNICK DONE WITH EACH OTHER ? Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Dave Chappelle jokes about Louis C.K., Trump, and Kaepernick in 2 Netflix specials Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Colin Kaepernick honored by ACLU, given award for courageous advocacy Black People Doing Positive Things 3
IFE Black Sports : Michael Vick “truly sorry for what I said” about Colin Kaepernick Black Sports 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : KAEPERNICK FILES GRIEVANCE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 25
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TEBOWING: Tim Tebow & Colin Kaepernick~ 2 NFL CHRISTIANS on Their Knees For A Cause Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment Black Sports 241
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Colin Kaepernick Celebrates His Quest For True 'Independence' On Trip to Ghana Ghana 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 70-percent-of-team-execs-genuinely-hate-colin-kaepernick Black People Politics 41
Liberty Black People Politics : Colin Kaepernick Jumps Into Campaign to Get Food to Somalis on Brink of Starvation Black People Politics 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Colin Kaepernick Ends National Anthem Kneeling Protest Black People Politics 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : colin-kaepernick-praises-fidel-castro Black Sports 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Colin Kaepernick Just Started A Black Panther-Inspired Youth Camp Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Texas Mom Sentenced To Jail For Illegal Voting Says She Refuses To Be Intimidated Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kevin Hart refuses to apologize for homophobic tweets even after Academy gives ultimatum Black People Politics 13
RAPTOR Black People Politics : DOJ Refuses For 20 Yrs To Comply w/ Fed. Law Requiring It To Gather National Police Brutality Stats Black People Politics 1
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Marvin Winans Refuses to Bless Babies of Unwed Mothers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Mississippi Church Refuses to Marry Black Couple Black People Open Forum 47
S Black People : Media Refuses To Cover Bilderberger Anual Meeting Black People Open Forum 50
RAPTOR Black People : WITNESS AGAINST AIYANA STANLEY-JONES’ FATHER REFUSES TO TESTIFY Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Colombia refuses to "drink the Kool aid", seeks unity with Venezuela Black People Open Forum 5
D Black Entertainment : JENNIFER HUDSON wins NAACP Image Awards ,refuses to get naked for movie Black Entertainment 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : black man refuses to go on mission in Iraq Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love's Final Stand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman convicted in ‘stand your ground’ case to help others Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Senegal Law Forum : Stand Your Ground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : killings-increase after stand-your-ground-law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : stand-your-ground-law only works when black-targets Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
alcase Black People Politics : Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up Black People Politics 4
Queenie Black People Politics : Clinton - Kaine Stand on the Issues Black People Politics 6
Al D Black People : Stand with The Movement for Black Lives Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty The Police : So This Happened: Delaware Cops Beat Disabled Man After His Quadriplegic Wife Fails To Stand Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : Black Man Exercises "Stand Your Ground" right In Florida, Did Not Go To Jail Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
coey30 Black Poetry : Men... Stand UP! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
coey30 Black Poetry : Men... Stand UP! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Burning Spear - I Stand Strong Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Neely Fuller - why black people cant stand one another OldSoul 9
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Florida woman shoots her mother, cites ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
S Black Spirituality Religion : Will a real woman of God please stand up? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Therious Law Forum : Another stand your ground case in FLA Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
Khasm13 The Montclairs - Do I Stand a Chance - 1972 [Soul] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: STAND UP - Al Green Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Has the 'Stand Your Ground' Law Been Abused? Black People Open Forum 3
river Black Spirituality Religion : Will the True Creator Please Stand Up? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : HERE I STAND : USHER Black Entertainment 1
Kadijah Black People : 3 intruders broke into S.Car. man's apt & shot him b4 his 8 yr old son, claiming Stand Your Ground Black People Open Forum 1