Chemist
come on Kem he wants justice from the system that....................oh well

More like, he wants to get paid and expose them

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Now I have to do my Skuderjaymes impression:

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST COLIN WILL NEVER PLAY IN NFL AGAIN!
There's more to life than the NFL. Maybe it's not about the game anymore for Kaepernick. Maybe it's more about principle and efforts to break the chains of modern day slavery. If Colin is successful in making his case about collusion among "owners" (dredges up images of masters of plantations), it's possible that he will make enough settlement money that he won't have to worry about an income any longer. I'm sure he'll miss playing the sport at the professional level, but maybe justice is more important and that will have a greater impact on other people's lives as well as his own. Great role model, in my opinion.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
There's more to life than the NFL. Maybe it's not about the game anymore for Kaepernick. Maybe it's more about principle and efforts to break the chains of modern day slavery. If Colin is successful in making his case about collusion among "owners" (dredges up images of masters of plantations), it's possible that he will make enough settlement money that he won't have to worry about an income any longer. I'm sure he'll miss playing the sport at the professional level, but maybe justice is more important and that will have a greater impact on other people's lives as well as his own. Great role model, in my opinion.

You cant make that kind of money doing a 9 to 5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Sports : NFL & KAEPERNICK DONE WITH EACH OTHER ? Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Dave Chappelle jokes about Louis C.K., Trump, and Kaepernick in 2 Netflix specials Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Colin Kaepernick honored by ACLU, given award for courageous advocacy Black People Doing Positive Things 3
IFE Black Sports : Michael Vick “truly sorry for what I said” about Colin Kaepernick Black Sports 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TEBOWING: Tim Tebow & Colin Kaepernick~ 2 NFL CHRISTIANS on Their Knees For A Cause Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment Black Sports 241
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Colin Kaepernick Celebrates His Quest For True 'Independence' On Trip to Ghana Ghana 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 70-percent-of-team-execs-genuinely-hate-colin-kaepernick Black People Politics 41
Liberty Black People Politics : Colin Kaepernick Jumps Into Campaign to Get Food to Somalis on Brink of Starvation Black People Politics 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Colin Kaepernick Ends National Anthem Kneeling Protest Black People Politics 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : colin-kaepernick-praises-fidel-castro Black Sports 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Colin Kaepernick Just Started A Black Panther-Inspired Youth Camp Black People Doing Positive Things 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem.... Black Sports 104
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : To the president: a government class fought for the release of unsolved FBI civil rights case files African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Former Marine sergeant files lawsuit, says she was unlawfully strip searched in LaSalle Co. jail Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Student files lawsuit accusing teacher of shaming her for not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Liberty Law Forum : Civil Rights Attorney Waukeen McCoy Files $11 Million Racial Discrimination Lawsuit On Behalf Of Wom Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Law Forum : Sean Penn Files $10 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against 'Empire' Co-Creator Lee Daniels Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 12
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Malcolm X Files Omowale Jabali 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Jackie Robinson West files suit against Little League over vacated championship Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : brown family files lawsuit.... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : The X-FILES Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : CHRIS ROCK FILES FOR DIVORCE Black Entertainment 0
Destee Science and Technology : Tokyo Bitcoin Exchange (Mt Gox) Files for Bankruptcy Science and Technology 1
crwn Black People Politics : WikiLeaks: The Spy Files Black People Politics 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : The Injustice Files: Sundown Towns Black Entertainment 0
Gorilla Black People : The Guardian: NSA files decoded Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : NSA Taps in to Systems of Google, Facebook, Apple and others, Secret Files Reveal Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black Entertainment : Dionne Warwick files for bankruptcy: Singer owes over $10 million, has just $25K in assets Black Entertainment 7
legit-writer Black People : The Injustice Files: Hood Of Suspicion Black People Open Forum 29
Kemetstry Black People : Secret Boy Scout Files Black People Open Forum 10
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Injustice Files: At The End Of The Rope..... Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : National Slavery Museum files for bankruptcy with debts of $3million after being dogged by years of Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Support : How To Upload Files - mp3 jpg gif pdf - etc. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
J Black Entertainment : How to convert SWF to 3GP video files for home use Black Entertainment 0
B Black People : Forensic files, you decide Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : New Files of da JRS case Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Science and Technology : Knowledge of .flv files Science and Technology 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : What is this ! Da JRS files Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : Micheal Jordons wife files for divorce Black Entertainment 31
HODEE Black Entertainment : Congresswoman wants Tupac files released Black Entertainment 2
$$RICH$$ Science and Technology : Moving files and documents from one computer to the next Science and Technology 2
R Black Entertainment : R. Kelly Files $75 Million Lawsuit Against Jay-Z Black Entertainment 5
M Black Poetry : Flow slam like programs from the x-files with complex styles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Spoken Word : I cant UPLOAD MY FILES... :( HEEEELP!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : POETIC CRASH (da underground files) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : my Luv is a (da erotic files) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Bishop Black Poetry : I Remember When..Old School Vibe - From the Lighthouse Files Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1