Chemist
come on Kem he wants justice from the system that....................oh well

More like, he wants to get paid and expose them

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Now I have to do my Skuderjaymes impression:

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST COLIN WILL NEVER PLAY IN NFL AGAIN!
There's more to life than the NFL. Maybe it's not about the game anymore for Kaepernick. Maybe it's more about principle and efforts to break the chains of modern day slavery. If Colin is successful in making his case about collusion among "owners" (dredges up images of masters of plantations), it's possible that he will make enough settlement money that he won't have to worry about an income any longer. I'm sure he'll miss playing the sport at the professional level, but maybe justice is more important and that will have a greater impact on other people's lives as well as his own. Great role model, in my opinion.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
There's more to life than the NFL. Maybe it's not about the game anymore for Kaepernick. Maybe it's more about principle and efforts to break the chains of modern day slavery. If Colin is successful in making his case about collusion among "owners" (dredges up images of masters of plantations), it's possible that he will make enough settlement money that he won't have to worry about an income any longer. I'm sure he'll miss playing the sport at the professional level, but maybe justice is more important and that will have a greater impact on other people's lives as well as his own. Great role model, in my opinion.

You cant make that kind of money doing a 9 to 5

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
You cant make that kind of money doing a 9 to 5

No, you misunderstood. My thoughts are that if he wins the grievance, he stands the chance of receiving financial compensation for the money he lost while not playing. It's called back pay. No way was I implying that he would have to work a 9 to 5 to pay his bills...heavens no. We all know that when you work for someone else you're never paid what you're worth, but what the employer thinks the job is worth.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
If there was ever a chance for him to get back to NFL, Colin made certain that he will never return to the NFL. This move is a non move lol. The NFL don't need him, he needs the NFL i guess.

Maybe he can team with Ray Rice to explain to newcomers how not to be rendered obsolete.

Now I have to do my Skuderjaymes impression:

I personally feel for colin it can/could be any of us.

I don't want people to become sellouts to maintain their livelihood but beware that being an employee means you are a paid servant/slave.
Sorry to say Colin's NFL playing days are over.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: