Black People : Just finished another video. Hope you're ready for this.

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
A ''Christian rapper''(frigging oxymoron)..lol.. calling another black man Ni$ger??? so is this what Jesus dose?...

rhetorical question, you don't have to answer that...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......Good stuff Writeous1, really good stuff, we need the balance and the proof is in the pudding.

Just finished another video. Hope you're ready for this.

My video was inspired by this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POB407UoI18
He exposed Jay-Z and destroyed him at the same time. At least he wasn't scared to expose and rebuke someone who is loved by millions, which is more than I can say for most church "leaders." Be sure to watch both parts. Also, make sure you watch the vids in the info section.

Writeous1

Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
A ''Christian rapper''(frigging oxymoron)..lol.. calling another black man Ni$ger??? so is this what Jesus dose?...

rhetorical question, you don't have to answer that...

I'm kinda glad you brought that up. I know many people, especially those in their late 30's and above (when the break, CRACK, occured, separating the generations), would look at him and hear him and say the same thing.
This is not an attack on you, but the practice of determining godliness by speech and looks alone.
The words and actions of most Christians throughout history -- is that what Jesus would have done? A person can't be a Christain on the account of him/her sayiing words that you, yourself, may find offensive? "N***er" and "N***a" are two very different words, one is just derived from the other. Most of the credit for that can go to Richard Pryor, someone before the generations being blamed for the use of that word in that way.
Just thought I'd point that out. :shades:

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
I'm kinda glad you brought that up. I know many people, especially those in their late 30's and above (when the break, CRACK, occured, separating the generations), would look at him and hear him and say the same thing.
This is not an attack on you, but the practice of determining godliness by speech and looks alone.
The words and actions of most Christians throughout history -- is that what Jesus would have done? A person can't be a Christain on the account of him/her sayiing words that you, yourself, may find offensive? "N***er" and "N***a" are two very different words, one is just derived from the other. Most of the credit for that can go to Richard Pryor, someone before the generations being blamed for the use of that word in that way.
Just thought I'd point that out. :shades:

Well, I just thought Christians were in the world and not of the world. The N-word used by some Black folks is such a worldly term that it shocks most people to hear someone who openly professes to be a Christian and a minister of "God's" word to use a word that originated from an insult eventhough the connotation may be different than the original.

It is similar to a female Christian rapper who may be talking about pre-martial sex using the term "puxxi" to refer to her private area.

Godliness is not determined by speech and looks alone; however, godliness would effect speech and thus speech can be an indicator since speech belies mindset.

Another example would be how many here on Destee, not knowing the actions many of us take in our daily lives, catch some glimpse of who we are and how we think based on solely our words. Is it a fair assessment? Maybe not, but if someone came on here saying white supremacy does not exist, many would judge that person as a brainwashed or confused Black person that needed to be educated. Speech is a form of communication. What do we communicate if not our thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Black Positive People : Just Finished BAMN Black People Doing Positive Things 6
RAPTOR Black People : From 1992 to 2013, the Median Net Worth of Blacks Who Finished College Dropped Nearly 56% Black People Open Forum 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Moor Movie (wonder if it will ever be finished or released) Michael Jai White Black People Open Forum 7
ballerSon Black Poetry : love eclipse.........not finished Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Writeous1 Black People : Just Finished My Political Video Project - The Dope Plan Black People Open Forum 9
river Black People : I Finished the Language Resouirce Center Black People Open Forum 10
R Black Entertainment : CD Finished! Black Entertainment 5
M Black People : Are we finished with the light skinned dark skinned thang yet? Black People Open Forum 40
mistaliberator Black Poetry : STAND UP(NOT FINISHED) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
blakverb Black Poetry : Not finished could someone add an ending and a title Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
SwagII Black Women : He Left Her For Another Man? Black Women 0
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : R.I.P. JOHN LEWIS ANOTHER LION FALLEN Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Juneteenth - Another Slave Holiday African American History Culture 41
Fine1952 Black People : ~Another Year Wise-er~ Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song (Official Music Video) Black Entertainment 1
TotalView Black Poetry : another one of those kisses and some oatmeal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : Another viable alternative for African American Youth Success Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : "ADOS" is just another black elitist platform led by miseducated leaders Black People Politics 7
R Black Poetry : Self aware that elsewhere at another place there is butter and lace that he can chase he can jest ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : another format Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID ears take a local pounding from my social surrounding, join a thing to another and wear blin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Proud Biracial Black People Politics : Another Bootlick Bails On Trump Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Model Who Was Bullied for Her Dark Skin Stars in Another Make Up For Ever Campaign Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : PLUTARCH’S ESSAY TITLED “ON CONTENTMENT”: another nail in the Lukewarm church. AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Lonnie Johnson - Another Night To Cry Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Is the Mental Health System Yet Another Form of Institutional Racism? Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : another day, another dead black person... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Another Frozen Vegetable Recall Food Discussion and Recipes 11
chuck Black People : Today's Detroit: Another 'Tale of Two Cities' Story! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Black men respecting one another. Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : many black people love one another Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ANOTHER TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT? Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Yet Another Top African American Staffer Departs RNC Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Another All-White Oscars? This Is ... Black Entertainment 78
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote For Another Black President Because Obama Was So Bad Black People Politics 46
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : another sister killed in texas..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Just another day(work flow) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
chuck Black People : Afrofuturism From Another Point of View Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Another Take On Our True Roots In The Americas Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People Politics : Another Black History Lesson Black People Politics 16
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
KingSango Black People : African independence or White Supremacy for another 100 years? Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Another Year Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black People : D'angelo returns with.. Another song for Kiwanda Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : Rev. Edward Pinkney Sentenced: Whirlpool and White Racism Imprison Another Black Leader Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People : It's Not Just About Detroit: Another State Of The Black Nation Overview Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People Politics : Legalizing It All Seems and Sounds Like Another Cop Out! Black People Politics 26
CosmicMessenger Black Poetry : So Black, So Beautiful (another poem off the top of my head) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5