Black People : Juneteenth

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Tru dat Happy Juneteenth and Birthday to me this day of freedom and born day upon the American soil

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
given our current state of affairs, it is indeed a time to reflect of where we've come from...coz tomorrow's prospects are looking dim. we all need to realize our position...and stand up. the fight continues.

Happy Juneteenth, Brother Clyde.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
given our current state of affairs, it is indeed a time to reflect of where we've come from...coz tomorrow's prospects are looking dim. we all need to realize our position...and stand up. the fight continues.

Happy Juneteenth, Brother Clyde.

Without a doubt Brother baller, you've hit the nail on the head. It's all about our current affairs and the cards being dealt.

Right again, and so it was for our ancestors, to resist, we too much stand up and fight the good fight ... On these things, we touch and agree, wholeheartedly.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Had a real good Juneteenth going today Framily, until this happened, my Warriors couldn't hang tough in the final minutes of the game.

But I fault coach Kerr for opening the third quarter with Festus Ezeli :facepalm: and losing a 7 point lead:

Festus Ezeli

Video: Cavs make history to win NBA championship

OAKLAND, Calif. – Magnificent. It’s the only word that can describe this spectacular three-game stretch from LeBron James, one that began last Monday in a season-saving win at Oracle Arena, continued with a blowout of Golden State on Thursday and then, this: 27 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists in a 93-89 victory in Game 7 of the NBA Finals on Sunday that clinched the Cavaliers’ first championship in franchise history ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/warriors-cavs-game-7-015157720.html

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Video: Juneteenth Day remembers freedom from slavery

Eau Claire (WQOW)--None of us were around on June 19th 1865, but it is a day that has great meaning to our entire country. That was the day the last African American slaves were released in Galveston Texas

Dozens of people celebrated the day, now called Juneteenth Day at Carson Park, with food, music and guest speakers ...

http://www.wqow.com/story/32257373/2016/06/19/juneteenth-day-remembers-freedom-from-slavery

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍