Black People : Jordan's Prenuptial Agreement.. aka.. love incentive contract..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
"The prenuptial agreement with his new bride to be will protect the basketball star’s $650 million dollar fortune. Michael Jordan and his 33 year old bride to be are reportedly set to wed on April 27. According to sources close to the couple, Yvette is okay with the prenup, because she doesn’t think there is any way she and Michael will ever split up! If they do split up however, Yvette will get $1 million dollars for each year that she and Michael were married. If the couple stay together for ten years or more, she will then receive $5 million for each year that the couple were married."

full article at:

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/michael-jordans-wife-to-be-signs-pre-nup-agreement/

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Hey I guess it's better then nothing.

a million a year just for being married.. sounds like a jackpot to me.. but.. if you're going to buy your woman.. why not go for the gusto?.. he could of got four or five shawndas and a couple of sarahs and a valerie for that same amount. I could hook him up with my sister for a flat 20,000.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Michael B. Jordan says he went to therapy after playing Killmonger in 'Black Panther' Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : 'Black Jesus' and his cigar: Allen Iverson shares favorite Michael Jordan story Black Sports 1
OldSoul Black People : BLACKkKLANSMAN - A Spike Lee joint From producer Jordan Peele Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : President Obama plays with Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan over weekend Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Scottie Pippen wavers on Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James debate after Barack Obama chimes in Black Sports 1
IFE Black Sports : Michael Jordan’s Legacy May Be In Peril In The Era Of wokeness Black Sports 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : jordan-peeles-get-out-earns-rave-reviews Black Entertainment 5
Liberty Black Positive People : Michael Jordan gives $5 million to African American museum Black People Doing Positive Things 2
IFE Black People Politics : Michael Jordan: The Nike Prison Industrial Complex Connection Black People Politics 8
Liberty Black People Politics : Michael Jordan: A Day Late and a Million Dollars Short Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Critics of Vanity Fair’s Jordan and Coogler photo Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Science and Technology : Meet The African-American Billionaire Businessman Who's Richer Than Michael Jordan Science and Technology 54
IFE Black Positive People : Gabrielle Jordan Williams, The Making of a Young Entrepreneur Black People Doing Positive Things 1
shaka64 Black People : Ronny Jordan, Jazz Guitarist, Dead at 51 Black People Open Forum 1
Kadijah Black Sports : Michael Jordan - racist or hypocrite? Black Sports 11
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Kisma Jordan: He's So Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Black Sports : Michael Jordan 54 points Magic Midsummer night 1988 RARE Black Sports 0
S Black Sports : DeAndre Jordan: Dunk of the year.. straight abusive.. Black Sports 4
X The Front Porch : JORDAN The Front Porch 1
MsInterpret Black People : Brawling over Nike Air Jordan shoes? Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Montell Jordan - Get It On Tonite Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : Jordan Maxwell - You are property of the Rothschild family! Black People Open Forum 4
cherryblossom Black Children : Jordan Burnham: Dispair, Courage and Renewal Black Children 1
S Black Sports : Jordan a coward for retiring able-bodied? Black Sports 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : JORDAN and the BobCats Black Sports 10
S Black Sports : Jordan's Salary history Black Sports 2
O Black Poetry : ugg boots nike jordan timberland 50%-80% off http://www.oh-fashion.com Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KWABENA Black Astrology : Michael Jordan's Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 2
S Black People : Forbes: Michael Jordan's Divorce Most Costly Ever Black People Open Forum 5
S Black Events : MONTELL JORDAN & CASE WEEKEND GETAWAY! Black Events 0
O Black Sports : THE NEXT JORDAN Black Sports 17
M Black Poetry : Dough Jordan Vs Maddrapper Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Entertainment : Beyonce & Jay Z Prenuptial Agreement Black Entertainment 13
Destee Black Relationships : Prenuptial Agreement Black Relationships 20
Al D Black People : Department of Justice to Sue Ferguson, Which Reversed Course on Agreement Black People Open Forum 2
BlaqStalley Black Relationships : Marriage: Would you consider a mutual agreement of inviting a 3rd person in your bed Adultery? Black Relationships 56
RAPTOR Black People : Bolivia declares Israel ‘terrorist state’, scraps visa exemption agreement Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Marriage As a Business Agreement Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Don't Tell Me God wants a Free Trade Agreement with Korea, Colombia, and the Phillipines!! Black People Open Forum 1
R Is Vegetarianism In Agreement with The Bible? Black Health and Wellness 36
N Black Poetry : Silent Agreement (repost) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
N Black Poetry : The Silent Agreement Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21