Black Short Stories : Job=Tree of Life+Two Pyramids (fore myself)

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
If i have nothing to lose then i have everything to gain. If i have war to lose then i have peace to gain....

Walking through my times of trials and tribulations i watch the stars the heaven looking fore signs. After meditation, all my bodies of existence as one saw four facets mended together as four points. Three points were the base as invincibility, indivisibility, and invisibility. The fourth is the highest point which is immortality. The four facets were god-mutha-father, mutha-father-child(ren), wisdom-knowledge-comprehension, the bottom facet were food-water-shelter. Three stood upright while the fourth laid as foundation. I also saw Ephesian + Isaiah + Ruth + Exodus = Revelation as a basic formula correlating to five facets with five points of axioms invincibility, indivisibility, invisibility, infinity with immortality being the highest point; infinity is discovered when looking down from the skies or looking above from below as two hourglasses perpendicular and when it is envisioned as wheel with immortality centered in motion life goes on forward being careful not to do the opposite going in reverse to include time rotates shift plus time is given on earth with grains of sand coming down from the heavens leaving one with an idea of how much time you have left as time do not exist in heaven though all is reason although once time is half-full with every sand grain to the top of the hourglass on earth your leased is expected time to go back home but many get opportunities to live life on earth in heaven when the hourglass flips depending on how much time you have before returning back to earth which is the lower half of your consciousness like the tree's roots some are poisonous and others are superior to your well-being as an aspirant when grown in the proper soils the higher self or consciousness the tree above ground may sprout to be a beautiful harvest of fruit to be healed with. Infinity also stood out to me to be the king cobra and queen cobra or two fish which are the schoolteachers adjoin at the tails.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : No Aliens the Egyptians built the pyramids AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jews help the Egyptians build the Pyramids? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : After 4,600 years, we can finally see deep inside Egypt's mysterious pyramids Egypt 10
Shalai Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger Niger 90
Fine1952 Egypt : Several Distinctive Location(s) Of Pyramids In Ancient Egypt Egypt 6
RAPTOR Egypt : Things Egyptologists wont say, Pyramids, Conspiricies. Stephen Mehler Egypt 6
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Pyramids/Sphinx In The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Z Sudan : 35 Ancient Pyramids Discovered in Sudan Necropolis Sudan 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Sphinx & Great Pyramids -True Ages Revealed Black People Open Forum 7
Bunmi Doyin Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Secret Construction Of The Pyramids Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : The Origins of Pyramids & Mound Building Complexes . . . Is it of this Earth? Chevron Dove 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : The secrets hidden in the pyramids of Egypt Egypt 0
skuderjaymes Black People : The Revelation Of The Pyramids Black People Open Forum 2
skuderjaymes Egypt : ARISTOTLE suggests the Pyramids Egypt were instruments of oppression. Egypt 6
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : The hidden secrets of Egypt Pyramids (Harun Yahya) Egypt 0
river Black People : Why There are No Pyramids in Europe Black People Open Forum 39
Amnat77 Black People : Pyramids on the Mississippi River (Cahokia state park) Black People Open Forum 0
I African American History Culture : Have you seen the Igbo pyramids? African American History Culture 0
Kemetstry Black People : Pyramids No Built by Slaves, But Regular Guys Black People Open Forum 8
Chevron Dove Black People : GIZA-ZIGA [Giz-Zig, in reverse]; the Ziggurat & Pyramids Black People Open Forum 0
M Black People : How Old Are The Pyramids and Sphinx? Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Egypt to copyright the pyramids and antiquities Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : PYRAMIDS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : EGYPT REFUTES THAT JEWS WERE SLAVES THAT BUILT PYRAMIDS ; STORY OF MOSES A LIE? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Is the Mentalolgy And Theological Message The Pyramids Reveal To Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Egypt : Pictures of Egyptians taken from walls of the pyramids... Egypt 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pyramids in the Bible AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Tents/Tabernacles/Pyramids/Mounds and Mountains AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mountains are Pyramids (revised) AACOOLDRE 2