Congo : japanese workers killed mixed race babies in the congo

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Thats the real rotten egg

couple of cynical and off-color comments i'm going to make :em3700:

1. Those kids look just like Somalians, Eritreans, Ethiopians, South Africans, many North Africans, and the Bushman. Could have sent them there and they would have blended right in. Nobody would have beat them up for looking different.

2. Asian men having babies with African women? I thought common theory was that Asian men don't 'measure up' to Africans and blacks :em3700:
I'm surprised they got any poontang from those African women... willingly.

3. All that money from the copper and stuff, and still women must prostitute to get by and the country is poor. Where the hell is all the money going? Oh... I forget. I shan't be concerned about that because I ain't doin nuthin to help them and provide them with economic resources :rolleyes:

4. The Japs say they rules of their country said they can't have sex with outside folks and bring the babies back to their country - so that's why they had to kill them? Bully. They left anyway so they why didn't want to leave the babies behind? I guess it settled their hearts to kill their sprouted seed than to leave part of it behind. Not that the children would have been safe apparently - as the Africans seem not to like mixed race people either. But the mixed race kids (or least the ones they showed) don't look that different from the other people - beside almond eyes and longer hair.
3. All that money from the copper and stuff, and still women must prostitute to get by and the country is poor. Where the hell is all the money going? Oh... I forget. I shan't be concerned about that because I ain't doin nuthin to help them and provide them with economic resources

That is the whoe deal, after Luumumba was mudered, the Begique or Flemish as well as the French returned, with Black faced front men and put the nation into a reign of terror in the 70s, still going on to this day,
kinda like Haiti.

And you see this problem with European kissing despots is going on all across Africa right now.

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009

couple of cynical and off-color comments i'm going to make :em3700:

1. Those kids look just like Somalians, Eritreans, Ethiopians, South Africans, many North Africans, and the Bushman. Could have sent them there and they would have blended right in. Nobody would have beat them up for looking different.

2. Asian men having babies with African women? I thought common theory was that Asian men don't 'measure up' to Africans and blacks :em3700:
I'm surprised they got any poontang from those African women... willingly.

3. All that money from the copper and stuff, and still women must prostitute to get by and the country is poor. Where the hell is all the money going? Oh... I forget. I shan't be concerned about that because I ain't doin nuthin to help them and provide them with economic resources :rolleyes:
4. The Japs say they rules of their country said they can't have sex with outside folks and bring the babies back to their country - so that's why they had to kill them? Bully. They left anyway so they why didn't want to leave the babies behind? I guess it settled their hearts to kill their sprouted seed than to leave part of it behind. Not that the children would have been safe apparently - as the Africans seem not to like mixed race people either. But the mixed race kids (or least the ones they showed) don't look that different from the other people - beside almond eyes and longer hair.
The gold, copper, etc, doesn't matter. The fertile soil doesn't matter. Africa starves because many black folk are some of the most self centered people on Earth. Leaders, for a little profit and priveledge will sell the whole bleeping rain forrest if he will ultimately get a private jet, a couple hundred mill, and some french pooty tang. It's called PRIVATIZATION. All those resources are taken for very little after the american/european or World Bank gives them a loan and adds outrageous interest to it. And usually, attached to the loan papers will be small writing that says, if you don't pay us back in full w/ interest, you owe us your fertile soil, beaches, gold, oil, and everything else this country is sitting on. Similar to resorts in Barbados surrounded by slums hidden by palms. If they try to renig, the foreign companies will arm rebels who will happily battle the in dept government for their chance to get a few white dollars along with the right to rape as many women from a rival tribe as they can handle. Truly money is the root to all evil.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The gold, copper, etc, doesn't matter. The fertile soil doesn't matter. Africa starves because many black folk are some of the most self centered people on Earth. Leaders, for a little profit and priveledge will sell the whole bleeping rain forrest if he will ultimately get a private jet, a couple hundred mill, and some french pooty tang. It's called PRIVATIZATION. All those resources are taken for very little after the american/european or World Bank gives them a loan and adds outrageous interest to it. And usually, attached to the loan papers will be small writing that says, if you don't pay us back in full w/ interest, you owe us your fertile soil, beaches, gold, oil, and everything else this country is sitting on. Similar to resorts in Barbados surrounded by slums hidden by palms. If they try to renig, the foreign companies will arm rebels who will happily battle the in dept government for their chance to get a few white dollars along with the right to rape as many women from a rival tribe as they can handle. Truly money is the root to all evil.
That is exactly what has been the situation in the Republic of the Congo sice the incidents back then.

And unfortunatly too many other nations on the continent

CITIZEN

Jul 26, 2009
i couldn't watch the entire clip. after 2 minutes, i was too disgusted to continue. criminal isn't even the word for what happened. how many more centuries of abuse do we have to take?

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Wow. Very informative.

This report comes from the English and they start out by saying that the chinese are now in the same area that the Japanese were only decades ago. Hopefully, some of us will here the connection; because this info is coming from the English. However, it has been written.

This kind of baby killing is so repetitive in japanese and chinese cultures and history and goes way back in time. And even though this report says that the japanese won't receive any other racial mixture and that's why they kill the congo babies; they did keep mixed white babies at times in their history though.

They worshiped whites just like any other culture has done for centuries and, they would keep their mixed white babies. yes.

the chinese government and the japanese made laws too, about the two children limit per family and brought much sorrow to their own people but when you go back to the days of the Meija restoration and around the time when they were getting rid of their blacks [Samis...Huns...] they were obsessing over whites.

Jayne Seymour did a documentary on these issues about baby killings in japan.

but in Africa, people want to believe otherwise when it comes to this kind of history. Some people don't want to accept the truth about both chinese and japanese customs in which the yellow, straight haired people saw themselves as being a higher caste than the African-typed people both in the east and in Africa.

If mixed-raced Africans try to be equal in the east, they will eventually fail because this is repetitive history that goes way back in time. if they retain their African heritage and go to the east, they will be respected as businesses men or business partners but not if they try to be accepted as apart of that eastern culture.

At any rate, this blog is great information.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
and what do you expect the Chinese will do?

When folks come into a home and see a family dawging each other, then they will feel it's cool to do the same,

and expect to get away with it
yes. I absolutely agree.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
OK, I just checked a few minutes of the video, and may check out the rest later.

I'm really sorry about the women and the half-jap babies they had.

But for me - again it's about connections.

I presented my concern with the Asians in Africa before and the economic growth and opportunities they are supposedly providing the region, and I was shunned or belittled for my concerns.

from the thread What Black America Can Learn from China.

If I am to be dismissed on such a level, then how and why should I show concern for the African people there and what the Japs have done to them?
After all, since I am not providing the region with any economic recovery and opportunities to grow - then, as stated, I guess I have no sayso on the matter nor any justifications to be concerned about them.

So hell with them all.

You will not have it both ways - either you want me to care or you don't. You can't have me caring about something that is 1000's of miles away from me when it's convenient for you to have me care or when it outrages you, and then tell me i have no right to care and belittle my concerns when when you feel it serves no real justice or purpose to the solution.

Because I can easily become indifferent either way.

This is not to you in particular Raptor, I'm speaking on general and specific terms.

So which one do you (generally speaking) want it to be?
great points. i refreshed myself on the link you left. you weren't the only one shuned and belittled. i agree. it's about connections. before you entered the thread, i think there were other comments made against the subject but it was after you and later i came on that a debate picked up.

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007

Where were the Black doctors?????????
where was the Congo government back then regarding this?
You are talking about Katanga. So, I guess you are asking where was Mobutu's government, huh? Gotta be kidding. That is the exact same government that mudered its own prime minister, Patrice Lumomba:

"
On 14 September 1960 Mobutu took control[8] in a CIA-sponsored coup. The new regime placed Lumumba under house arrest for the second time and kept Kasavubu as president.[9]

All Soviet advisers were ordered to leave. Next, Mobutu accused Lumumba of pro-communist sympathies, thereby hoping to gain the support of the United States. Lumumba tried to flee to Stanleyville, but he was captured and sent to Katanga where he was assassinated. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobutu_Sese_Seko)

Does that answer your question?

The Japanese and Chinese have race consiousness but we are still debating about having one? across the continent?
I do not buy that.

WHEN ONE LOOKS AT JAPAN THEN AND CHINA NOW

WE STILL DO NOT SEE A CONNECTION WITH RACE CONSCIOUSNESS AND RACE FIRST ATTITUDE

AND
PROSPERITY??????????????????????????????

If you think racism is what produces "prosperity", you are crazy. What produces "prosperity" is Economic and Political Development.

Let's take each country one at a time. China will soon become the richest country in the world. It did not happen overnight and it had little to nothing to do with racism; or as you choose to say :race consciousness". To find the secret to Chinese sucess, you need to look a lot deeper than that into Chinese history. So, do not try to copout of your job to go to the library and systematically study some history, Chinese history and Japanese hsitory.

Start with a good encyclopedia. Look up History of China.

"Slavery in China was abolished in 1910

"The Boxer Rebellion, now called by most historians The Boxer Uprising, or the Righteous Harmony Society Movement (simplified Chinese: 义和团运动; traditional Chinese: 義和團運動; pinyin: Yìhétuán Yùndòng) in Chinese, was an anti-imperialism, anti-Christian movement by the "Righteous Harmony Society" (Yìhétuán),[1] or "Righteous Fists of Harmony" or "Society of Righteous and Harmonious Fists" (known as "Boxers" in English), in China between 1898 and 1901. The uprising took place in response to imperialist expansion, growth of cosmopolitan influences and missionary evangelism.

"During 1931 to 1934, with support from the Soviet Union, the Chinese Communist Party established another country inside the Republic of China. It was called the Chinese Soviet Republic.

"The history of the People's Republic of China details the history of mainland China since October 1, 1949, when, after a near complete victory by the Communist Party of China (CPC) in the Chinese Civil War, Mao Zedong proclaimed the People's Republic of China (PRC) from atop Tiananmen (the gate of heavenly peace).

"...China's unity and sovereignty was assured for the first time in a century, and there was development of infrastructure, industry, healthcare, and education, which raised standard of living for the average Chinese. They also claimed that campaigns such as the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution were essential in jumpstarting China's development and "purifying" its culture.

"Deng championed the idea of Special Economic Zones (SEZs), areas where foreign investment would be allowed to pour in without strict government restraint and regulations, running on a basically capitalist system. Deng laid emphasis on light industry as a stepping stone to the development of heavy industries.

"Jiang also laid heavy emphasis on scientific and technological advancement in areas such as space exploration. To sustain vast human consumption, the Three Gorges Dam was built, attracting supporters and widespread criticism. Environmental pollution became a very serious problem as Beijing was frequently hit by sandstorms as a result of desertification.

"The 1990s saw two foreign colonies returned to China, Hong Kong from Britain in 1997, and Macau from Portugal in 1999. Hong Kong and Macau mostly continued their own governance, retaining independence in their economic, social, and judicial systems." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China)

Not once do see the word "race" or "race consiousness" used. Now, let's look at Japanese history:

"The shogun resigned and soon after the Boshin War of 1868, the emperor was restored to power. The subsequent "Meiji Restoration" initiated many reforms. The feudal system was abolished, the military was modernized...

"Russian pressure from the north appeared again after Muraviev had gained Outer Manchuria at Aigun (1858) and Peking (1860). This led to heavy Russian pressure on Sakhalin which the Japanese eventually yielded in exchange for the Kuril islands (1875). The Ryukyu Islands were similarly secured in 1879, establishing the borders within which Japan would "enter the World". In 1898, the last of the unequal treaties with Western powers was removed, signalling Japan's new status among the nations of the world. In a few decades, by reforming and modernizing social, educational, economic, military, political and industrial systems, the Emperor Meiji's "controlled revolution" had transformed a feudal and isolated state into a world power.

"According to this principle, embodied in the slogan fukoku kyōhei, Japan would be vulnerable to aggressive Western imperialism unless it extended a line of advantage beyond its borders which would help to repel foreign incursions and strengthen the Japanese economy. Emphasis was especially placed on Japan's "preeminent interests" in the Korean Peninsula...

"The war with China made Japan the world's first Eastern, modern imperial power, and the war with Russia proved that a Western power could be defeated by an Eastern state. The aftermath of these two wars left Japan the dominant power in the Far East, with a sphere of influence extending over southern Manchuria and Korea, which was formally annexed as part of the Japanese Empire in 1910. Japan had also gained half of Sakhalin Island from Russia.

"In a manner perhaps reminiscent of its participation in quelling the Boxer Rebellion at the turn of the century, Japan entered World War I and declared war on the Central Powers.

"Japan went to the peace conference at Versailles in 1919 as one of the great military and industrial powers of the world and received official recognition as one of the "Big Five" of the new international order.

"During the 1920s, Japan progressed toward a democratic system of government in a movement known as 'Taishō Democracy'. However, parliamentary government was not rooted deeply enough to withstand the economic and political pressures of the late 1920s and 1930s during the Depression era, and its state became increasingly militarized.

"From the 1950s to the 1980s, Japan experienced its rapid development into a major economic power, through a process often referred to as the Japanese post-war economic miracle." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_history#End_of_seclusion)

Again, not once is the word "race" or "race consiousness" used. This is just a brief outline to point you in the right direction.

blackeyes

May 14, 2003
South,Ga
Wow. Very informative.

This report comes from the English and they start out by saying that the chinese are now in the same area that the Japanese were only decades ago. Hopefully, some of us will here the connection; because this info is coming from the English. However, it has been written.

This kind of baby killing is so repetitive in japanese and chinese cultures and history and goes way back in time. And even though this report says that the japanese won't receive any other racial mixture and that's why they kill the congo babies; they did keep mixed white babies at times in their history though.

They worshiped whites just like any other culture has done for centuries and, they would keep their mixed white babies. yes.

the chinese government and the japanese made laws too, about the two children limit per family and brought much sorrow to their own people but when you go back to the days of the Meija restoration and around the time when they were getting rid of their blacks [Samis...Huns...] they were obsessing over whites.

Jayne Seymour did a documentary on these issues about baby killings in japan.

but in Africa, people want to believe otherwise when it comes to this kind of history. Some people don't want to accept the truth about both chinese and japanese customs in which the yellow, straight haired people saw themselves as being a higher caste than the African-typed people both in the east and in Africa.
So true, Asian people are something else...I don't know who's worst.
reminds me of this...

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
So true, Asian people are something else...I don't know who's worst.
reminds me of this...
you're right. You know after I clicked from my post, my memory was jarred concerning this very issue that you post about the biracial-Korean babies and Philipinos that happened a few decades ago. I so remember this issue when I was young due to my own relatives of whom served in wars during the Vietnam war times and etc.

I've read about the Korean War and the affect in the 1950s it had on Black America. Those Asians are really strict and racist when it comes to biracial black/Africans and this is repetitive history. When black/African men went over there and slept around...well, they need to talk...

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: