Destee's Thoughts Janitor or President - Let The Brother Live

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Also,you a so called black man has the never to come on here,post a video calling the black woman the most dangerous enemy to the black man. And why? All because they would answer,or say what you wanted them to say. Well I consider you an enemy to me sistas based on this.

Here is a different perspective.

You and your kind is the biggest asset the white man has. He knows it takes nothing for us to turn on our own kind,so he gives us a little push, and we're off to destroying our own. It has worked for him in the past, and it's working for him now, and he knows it.

Just don't say the name Willie Lyinch, read it also. You will see you are a practitioner of it.
Any eurocentricized "black" woman or "black" man in the physical or mental and supports or practices in the genocidal creations of these devils as in mixing,abortion,or homosexual/lesbian undertakings,alcohol,drugs,and ect is an enemy to our people.

It just so happens that these devils have undertaken a concerted attack against the alkebulan wombman much more, the womb of our race, and there is resultant tragic results walking around in 2011, which means these are not "sisters" or "brothers", until they remove these devils mentality and actions from out of them.

MA'AT

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
the work that a janitor does seldom affects my life.
what a president does can have serious affects on my life.
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Wrong again elder jamesfrmphilly...smh,

Not only was custodian work our humble beginnings in America, but later became our entrepreneurial niche; from which some of us would become well off, so to speak.

Bonus Building Care is one such enterprise, of many, which provides the opportunity to purchase a business franchise (lucrative commercial retail cleaning contracts from businesses, as well as residential). Every dwelling requires cleaning, whether commercial or residential, including where you live elder.

From the White House to any house, our lives are affected by what defines janitorial work, its how we measure what we see as cleanliness or disorder and determines our continued presence there.

If I go into a fast food franchise noticing uncleanliness, I leave the building looking for one offering better and healthier services.

Peace In,

Chinelo

Third Eye Is Always Open
Oh...that's even worst, you're a pure black,passing judgement on us that had no choice in being mixed.
So destee, and brothers like jamesfromphilly are mixed to you? LOL.....See this is the type of disguised white supremacist type rhetoric i get from from devils on other sites who are trolling and spreading this type of interracial propaganda, by trying to claim we are all mixed.

Take a look at sister destee and jamesfromphilly, and tell me if they resemble donald trump or some other caucasoid in any way in this infestation of a "country"......:lol:

Now you go look at obama and the rest of the mixed breeds runnin around and tell me if they have "white" tendencies and a look to them, and the answer is clear as day.

Stop playing games with me man.....lol.....most alkebulans are not mixed......

MA'AT

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
First and foremost Sister Destee... I LOVE the idea and principle of LOVING BLACKNESS and Black Unity and Black Power and the idea of BLACK ROLEMODELS providing POSITIVE INFLUENCE to our BLACK COMMUNITIES....

I 100% Agree with you that we need to UP LIFT our brothers instead of DOWN TROD them...

I am 100% With STOPPING black on black violence...

And this is not PERSONALLY against you as I have the UP MOST respect for you and your work and accomplishments and I actually appreciate them more than THE WORKS of the brother of whom we speak... I send you Infinite Salutations and Love for this as well....:heart:

BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!

THE WORST KIND OF DEVIL IS A BLACK DEVIL!!!

Because not only does he DESTROY the other side HE DESTROYS HIS OWN!!!!

You speak about black on black violence.... THAT IS SELFISH to only include the Blacks in The United States of America... We all know that the United States in SECRET and IN THE OPEN is RAPING, PLUNDERING A PILLAGING AFRICA!! ( where is Obamas Daddy from?... And which side did OBAMA choose to Support... Because I know for sure he is not supporting AFRICA!!! )

BLACK MEN right now are being shot at by BLACK MEN through out the world UNDER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMAS ORDERS!! ( would that be on his hands? )

Can we HONESTLY deny this?

President Barack Obama is from practically THEE CITY of Organized Crime and Government Corruption... As a matter of fact Chicago has a very popular Nick Name.. "Gangster City" can we wonder why?

HOW COME, in Chicago My YOUNG BLACK MEN still have not seen the Face of THEIR HOME TOWN HERO!! Barack Obama can go on 60 Minutes and Play Basketball with these White Devils but he will not go into the inner city of HIS HOME TOWN and even get caught on camera trying to uplift A SINGLE BLACK BOY OR GIRL!!!

Over 500 Murders are commited in this city by GANG BANGERS and the WORST GANG BANGERS are the ONES IN POLICE UNIFORMS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICE!!!

If the brother can't BY HIMSELF make the Change he promised.... Can he at least with his Secret Service and Body Guards walk down a block and even try to SPEAK with any of these YOUNG BLACK YOUTHS who are ENGAGED in THAT WHICH YOU SPEAK?
"Black on Black Violence"....

How about in the PROJECTS THAT SURROUND THE OUT SKIRTS OF HIS HOME IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

WASHINGTON DC HAS A CRAZY CRIME RATE!!!
He could EASILY try to address YOUNG BLACK YOUTH down the block from WHERE HE LIVES... Has he even done that???

He FOR SURE has enough time to raise CAMPAIGN FUNDS... HE FOR SURE has enough time TO BOMB AFRICA, RAPE IT AND SECURE ITS STOLEN WEALTH for HIM AND HIS GANG!!!!

Right now President Barack Obama is the Commander and Chief of a DEVILS ARMY!!

I can not honestly expect him with his limited TRUE POWER to do anything that can BENEFIT the Black Community in the way in which it seeks... BUT COME ON NOW!!!!
IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE COULD AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE STRUGGLE AND PHYSICALLY SHOW SUPPORT!!!

Its sad that Bill Clinton was more involved with Black Youth than Barack Obama...

You say that we need brothers to know when to DRAW THE LINE!!!

This man needs to know when to draw the line and stop letting these WHITE DEVILS ( Tea Party, The Klan and the Individuals to whom he has taken secret oaths to )
Straight ISH on BLACK PEOPLES AND OUR CULTURE AND CIVILIZATION!!!

I will call him out his name to his face because he is suppose to try to fight for MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!! The same Constitution that he is AIDING AND ASSISTING IN DESTROYING!!! BUT FOR RIGHT NOW I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH!!

This man TOOK THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LEADING OUR COUNTRY!!!

The route he is taking us in ( even if its by force of his fictitious opposition, because as time will only tell, they all are on the same agenda... ) IS NOT IN THE FAVOR FOR BLACK PEOPLES!!!

If people did not SPEAK UP AGAINST WHAT WAS WRONG... WE WOULD STILL BE IN SLAVERY!!!

Right now we are in Mental and Spiritual Slavery and it seems like quite possibly a Physical one in the future... We had BLACK DEVILS aid and assist WHITE DEVILS in ENSLAVING true to life BLACK MEN.... WOULD YOU NOT CALL ONE OF THESE BLACK DEVILS a COWARD OR PUNK??? WOULD YOU AGREE WITH THEIR ACTIONS?? WOULD YOU LAY DOWN AND LET THEM ISH ON EVERY ONE YOU LOVE simply BASED ON THEIR BLACKNESS and THE NEED FOR BLACK UNITY??

How about all the House Neegros, Uncle Toms, Black Devils and SUCKERS who have aided and assisted WHITE DEVILS in ENSLAVING US... Would you make a video for them in their defense?? If so I would loose the respect and love that I have for you as of yet ( I know that you would not so we still good ;) )

We DO need to LEAVE BARACK OBAMA ALONE... F HIM...

WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT OUR SELVES.....

Most of these GANGSTERS IN OFFICE are only WORRIED ABOUT THEMSELF...

We need not break no law or start no bull ish... We just need to WAKE UP... READ MORE BOOKS... BUY MORE GUNS... PRAY TO OUR HIGHER POWER... LOVE AND BUILD OUR OWN COMMUNITY...

WE NEED TO SPEAK UP AGAINST THE KIND OF BULL ISH THAT AFFECTS US AND TAKE OUR OWN ACTIONS TO SOLVING OUR OWN PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR A BLACK SAVIOR WHO PLEDGED HIS LIFE TO SERVE AND PROTECT WHITE PEOPLES INTEREST!!!( Certainly most of his Campaign Money came with a price and was provided by mostly other Gangsters in Office and Bamboozled Black Men women and children who did not know any better )

YOUR RIGHT LETS LEAVE THE BROTHER ALONE AND PICK UP OUR OWN ISSUES AND SOLVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS... F THAT MAN AND HIS WHITE DEVIL ALLIES!!!

A FRIEND OF MY ENEMY IS NO FRIEND OF MINE... AND BARACK OBAMA IS FRIENDS WITH THE DEVIL!!!

Peace.. Peace...
Brother NixProphet ... i love your love, feel your passion, and hope you'll always be able to direct it wisely.

It's a great energy, i don't want to discourage it, for it is what makes you (and us) so great.

I'm sorry we disagree, but we won't probably be the last Sister and Brother that disagree.

The key is, to do it respectfully, lovingly, just as we are doing right now !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

I won't try to move you off of your position, you're entitled to it, but will share what i said previously.

:: ::

Fault could be found in all of us. It could be said we've all sold out.

Most every Black works for a white man, does his bidding, and receives a check.

Depending on what point in a Black Person's life you critique, we could all be found lacking.

My hope is that while looking so critically at others, we do the same for self, and those we love.

For the truth of the matter is, none of our actions are a stone throw's away from the other.

I Love You !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Stay Forever Encouraged.

:heart:

Destee

nixprophet

Psalms 82:6
Brother NixProphet ... i love your love, feel your passion, and hope you'll always be able to direct it wisely.

It's a great energy, i don't want to discourage it, for it is what makes you (and us) so great.

I'm sorry we disagree, but we won't probably be the last Sister and Brother that disagree.

The key is, to do it respectfully, lovingly, just as we are doing right now !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

I won't try to move you off of your position, you're entitled to it, but will share what i said previously.

Fault could be found in all of us. It could be said we've all sold out.

Most every Black works for a white man, does his bidding, and receives a check.

Depending on what point in a Black Person's life you critique, we could all be found lacking.

My hope is that while looking so critically at others, we do the same for self, and those we love.

For the truth of the matter is, none of our actions are a stone throw's away from the other.

I Love You !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Stay Forever Encouraged.

Destee
We can peacefully Agree to Disagree...;)

Plenty Much Love w/ None Lost...

Peace.. Peace..

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
We can peacefully Agree to Disagree...;)

Plenty Much Love w/ None Lost...

Peace.. Peace..
That is the challenge before us all ... for we are simply too diverse to agree on all things.

That's all i hope for ... a peaceful agree to disagree ... our being able to manifest that energy ... :love:

You're GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! :D ... I Love You !!! :grouphug:

Thank you for being in my life!

Destee