Amun-Ra : James Brown’s Love Child

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
so you had a talk with Jack Dan, huh?

you are too funny. last year one of the students in a school i was in was printing pictures of Master P off the internet - a school no-no because of the content and the barechested picture.

anyway, i wanted the boy to do a report on James Brown. i told him that James Brown was the daddy of that music and now, just like you, i feel so stupid for not realizing it before.

but during your talk with Jack, he must have told you that Master P and Mystikal are both James Browns chil'ren.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
U Know U R Right

I hadn't thought about it, but the styles, the riffs and especially the words we can't qite make out--should have been a deadgive away--Brother Jack often befuddles the mind as it clarifies--Ra

:D

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
hell Ra..... man bring ole moses round i need to hear dis wise man ...

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota

That man's a genius! and so insightful and willing to share his wisdom.

you know, i'm starting to appreciate that old man's drink. no offense...

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yeah! wiser speaks clear and feeds knowledge
but dem rappers ((((skaking my water head))))
i just don't know ..

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I like some RAP

In fact, I really like Mystikal. His words tend to be gutterish and trite, but he delivers a beat, funky riffs and an occassional thought that isn't in his pants--basically, it's easy to dance to and has good beat--Ra

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
so true i love some music but what they saying i'm lost......

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Listen to James Brown

Listen to James Brown first and then listen to Mstykal--then you can understand because you've had the crash translation course--Ra

Joyce

May 23, 2001
Florida
Occupation
people
At the risk of lookin' ignorant...Al Sharpton I know, James Brown I know...but who is Mystical??? :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: