Black People Politics : Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of History Making,

Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy

Pastor Jamal Bryant, the leader of Baltimore-based Empowerment Temple Church, is hosting yet another event that he is calling a “history making moment.” Bryant will be joined by none other than Louis Farrakhan, the well-known face of leadership of the Nation of Islam. The broadcast, set to air on August 3, will be shown on “The Word Network.” ...

The hash tag that Bryant is claiming to promote the event is “#justiceorelse.”

http://financialjuneteenth.com/jamal-bryant-teams-up-with-louis-farrakhan-and-not-everyone-is-happy/

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Thread Update,

Louis Farrakhan speak 2015, Justice or Else Official Announcement Washington, D C

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
If they can concentrate on their similarities and put aside their differences, in the name of the cause, this will be great. I would like to see more Black people seek ways to bring us all together, strengthen our bonds and fight for our rights together. It reminds me of two churches I know of. One is the culmination of many people who come from different religions, different denominations that worship under their least common denominator. And, they work well together, and have spread to open more worship places with a more generalized approach to religion successfully. Then the other church I know, and have attended, is a combination of two churches that were both having financial difficulties and decided to merge into one church. They were of the same religion and the same denomination. They have managed to stay together, but it has been an ongoing competition. They constantly bicker over power struggles still, after all these years. Folks pull out, and threaten to leave, then come back, back and forth, and back and forth, even after all these years.

I wonder how humble Minister Farrakhan could be. How long has it been since he has had to squash his ideas, intentions, for someone else's,? And, the same for Pastor Bryant?

If they can pull this off, it will be monumental. The day that ALL African-American people can come together and fight the enemy together, will be the day we have the greatest chance at winning this fight.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
If they can pull this off, it will be monumental. The day that ALL African-American people can come together and fight the enemy together, will be the day we have the greatest chance at winning this fight.
Anytime two brothers can join forces and work together for the greater good without egos getting in the way, yes would be monumental and hopefully inspirational to many.. It has been done before ( Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale) come to mind...My question is ( what exactly is the fight ) or what is your definition of it?

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
There's a radio show personality and city activist in baltimore by the name of daren muhammad
who seems to know the background of jamal bryant:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black People : Jamal Bryant asked to leave the city of Baltimore by activist Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Jamal Bryant "These Heaux Ain't Loyal" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Mumia Abu-Jamal "Some Who Feel No Reason For Thanksgiving" OldSoul 4
RAPTOR Black People : PAM AFRICA - UPDATE ON MUMIA ABU JAMAL 4/1/2015 'fainted on Monday due to a diabetic condition' Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Mumia Abu-Jamal curriculum reinstated in Oakland schools Black People Doing Positive Things 2
RAPTOR Black People : Linn Washington on Mumia Abu-Jamal and the State of [Black] Journalism Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : ahmad jamal - invitation Black Entertainment 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Jamal Joseph "Panther Baby: A Life of Rebellion and Reinvention" OldSoul 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : DA dropping death penalty against Mumia Abu-Jamal Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv; Ahmed Jamal, Poinciana Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Law Forum : ABU JAMAL v. SECRETARY PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS SCI 43 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Ankhur Black Events : THE CONSPIRACY TO SILENCE MUMIA ABU JAMAL Black Events 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Ahmad Jamal Black Entertainment 10
S Black Picture Image Gallery : Ahmad Jamal live in Seattle.. Black Picture Image Gallery 4
R Black People : Mumia Abu-Jamal: !FREE MUMIA! Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : How Philadelphia Police Framed Mumia Abu-Jamal Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : King god Mumia Abu Jamal Photo Gallery Black People Open Forum 0
G Destee Network : King god Mumia Abu-Jamal's Radio Broadcasts Destee Network : 0
G Destee Network : Mumia Abu-Jamal's Radio Broadcasts Destee Network : 0
G Black People : Abu-Jamal lawyers argue trial was biased Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Mumia Abu-Jamal; Muslim Unity Meeting; Muslim Mobilization for ERA Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Fred Hampton Jr and Mumia Abu-Jamal Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
P Black Entertainment : Mumia Abu Jamal - Hip Hop or Homeland Security? Black Entertainment 0
Isaiah Black People : MUMIA ABU JAMAL'S FREEDOM JOURNAL Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : Mumia Abu-Jamal Black People Open Forum 7
Fine1952 Black Sports : Vanessa Bryant Suing LAPD Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant says he’ll play, but maybe “a lil bit later in the year” Black Sports 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant blames Cowboys 'garbage *** play calling' for struggles, calls out former teammates, coac Black Sports 0
Liberty Black People : Carolyn Bryant, Who Lied About Emmett Till, Is Not An Anomaly Black People Open Forum 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Bryant Gumbel: My Son Was Arrested for Walking While Black Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Admits He Wasn’t Comfortable with Miami Heat’s Trayvon Protest Black Sports 20
KWABENA Black Astrology : Air Kobe! - Kobe Bryant's Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 0
R Black Entertainment : Kobe Bryant and Orgies Black Entertainment 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : JUGDE ORDER RELEASE OF K.BRYANT CASE DOCUMENTS Black Sports 1
MzBlkAngel Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Police Interview Black Sports 11
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : what's your take on Kobe Bryant case Black Entertainment 30
river Black People : Kobe Bryant ~ Another One Bites the Dust Black People Open Forum 10
D Black People : Racist Fliers -Kobe Bryant Case Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Charged Black Sports 23
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Kobe Bryant suspected of sexaul assault Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Burundi : Beyoncé Teams Up With UNICEF To Bring Safe Water To Kids In Burundi Burundi 0
blackisbeautiful Black Sports : Owning Our Own Sports Teams Black Sports 5
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN 16 of the greatest super bowl teams square off. Black Sports 17
O Black Sports : TOP TEN NBA TEAMS NEVER TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP Black Sports 11
D Science and Technology : Google teams up with Godaddy Science and Technology 2
Omowale Jabali Black Sports : THE NBA'S TOP 10 TEAMS IN HISTORY, 1964-1996 Black Sports 3
Isaiah Black Sports : PRO FOOTBALL'S GREATEST TEAMS - IN YOUR ESTIMATION... Black Sports 8
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Boys & Girls Basketball top teams Black Sports 3