South Africa : Jacob Zuma/South Africa

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
We are here because of a misunderstanding you had with my statement, and I've explained how Zuma didn't share acquired wealth with black South Africans.
You explained no such thing. You posted an article about Zuma pimping out his house. Something that happens everyday with government officials in every country in the world. You posted an article about possible corruption, not one detailing instances of "not sharing the wealth" with his countrymen and women.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
You explained no such thing. You posted an article about Zuma pimping out his house. Something that happens everyday with government officials in every country in the world. You posted an article about possible corruption, not one detailing instances of "not sharing the wealth" with his countrymen and women.

Not only was it explained, it was made clear.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Jacob Zuma Booed At Nelson Mandela Memorial, Sparking Outrage On Twitter

Jacob Zuma was roundly booed when he stood up to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela.
As crowds streamed out of the FNB Stadium, those that remained showed their disapproval as the South African President waited to begin his speech.
They were only drowned out by singing and music. When Zuma eventually began to speak, reading studiously from sheets of A4 paper, the booing subsided.
Every time he appeared on the big screen, or even when was name is mentioned, the crowd furiously booed - sparking cries of outrage on Twitter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/10/jacob-zuma-nelson-mandela_n_4417586.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... President Zuma can't win for losing :facepalm:

“He was singing rubbish the whole time, meaning he was just throwing his hands around. #SignLanguage” tweeted RIP Mandela.
According to reports in the media the ANC has made use of this interpreter at previous events, and questions over his ability have been raised in the past.
According to SBS, the ANC was contacted for comment but did not reply by time of writing. SA Breaking News has contacted government spokesperson for comment and is awaiting response.

Outrage Over Sign Language Interpreter At Madiba Memorial

Johannesburg – While millions across the globe were inspired and moved by speeches made at former President Nelson Mandela’s memorial service on Tuesday, the international deaf community expressed outrage over what they say was a fake sign language interpreter.
According to a report on Australian site, SBS News, deaf South African and board member of the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section Braam Jordaan said the interpreter was simply making up his own signs.

President Barack Obama waves standing next to the sign language interpreter after making his speech …

http://news.yahoo.com/outrage-over-sign-language-interpreter-madiba-memorial-082056835.html

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: