Black People : It's time to Heal...The Process of healing...by Brother Keita O. Kenyatta

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)

Don't miss out, on the beginning of our freedom...It's time to Free the minds, and Free the chains!!
A special presentation by none other than our brother:
Keita O. Kenyatta PH.D
Saturday July 11th, 2009
8:00 pm est
In chatroom

We can no longer afford to sleep, It's time to wake up MY PEOPLE!!
It's time to know who we are!​

Tariq Muhammad

Apr 8, 2008
St.Louis Mo.
Occupation
Computer Sales & Repair
Come and get Enlighten

Please join in on the class that Bro Keita will give tomorrow @ 9:05 pm 8 ET.
Name of the class is Process of Healing.

Nasheed

Jan 15, 2008
The Ville in The Lou
Occupation
Otr Truck Driver
Ma'at Hotep

Please join in this very important class. IMHO: Before we can go further we must heal and I will be front row. I desperately needed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 10 Super Foods That Aid Digestion And Heal The Gut Food Discussion and Recipes 10
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : spices that heal.... Black Health and Wellness 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : You've Got To Hurt Before You Heal - Bobby Blue Bland Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Positive People : HEAL Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 4
river Black People : Michael Jackson Heal the World video Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : HEAL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
J Black Relationships : How do I heal? Black Relationships 14
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : BLACK FAMILY: HEAL THY SELF! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : "Heal Thyself" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Black Poetry : HOW CAN U HEAL?(IM ASKIN SOULZ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : OUR NEED TO HEAL Black People Open Forum 14
E Black Spirituality Religion : HEAL A WOMAN HEAL A NATION 2005 FALL RETREAT Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
S Black Poetry : I want to Heal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : Heal Thy Torment! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : ...Sex Don't Heal A D@mn Thing... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
L Sugars That Heal Black Health and Wellness 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Can exercise reverse the ageing process? Black Health and Wellness 2
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Exploring the Stress-Support-Distress Process Among Black Women Black Women 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : I'm A Work In Process Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : Enlightenment is a Destructive Process Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Plato use of Binary Techniques to explain Justice same process in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The process of Freedom AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder’s ... Legacy: Impunity for the Rich and the Death of Due Process Black People Politics 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : I wrote this when in the process of.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Breakthrough Black Events : The CODE Process Webinar Black Events 0
Alarm Clock Black People : A Scientific Process to make race complacent in the Ipad age! Black People Open Forum 26
Sagittarian Mind Black Astrology : The Zodiac as a Process Black Astrology 30
Latik Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Grafting Process 15,099(2013).... Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : THE PROCESS OF HEALING PART THREE Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : THE PROCESS OF HEALING PART TWO Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : THE PROCESS OF HEALING Part One Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People Politics : What is the Process for Starting Your Own Government? Black People Politics 18
legit-writer Law Forum : Malicious Prosecution or Abuse of Process Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Destee Black People Politics : What is the Process For Leaving America? Black People Politics 15
K Black Entertainment : The Music Making Process Black Entertainment 0
Writeous1 Black People : Undeniable Proof the Media is Manipulating the Election Process Black People Open Forum 10
info-moetry Black People Politics : PROOF of a Fraudulent Voting process.......... Black People Politics 191
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process of Healing Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process Of Healing "Series 3"... Keita Lenyatta Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
queentswana Black People : The Process Of Healing "Series 2"...Keita Kenyatta Black People Open Forum 4
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Process Of Healing...series 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
I Black People Politics : Brother Obama is being compromised so much that by the time this process is over.... Black People Politics 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mud and pot are taken as simile for God and world during creation process Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
G Black Women : The Breaking Process Of The African Woman:What Every Black Woman Should Read Black Women 0
G Black People : The Breaking Process Of The African Woman: Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between God & God’s power (the process of generation of world from God is Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 15 - Levels 3 and 4 of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 14 - Level 2, Second Three Stages of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 13 - Level 1, First Three Stages of the Meditation Process Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
C Black Education / Schools : 21st Annual BioMedical Symposium -- Application Process Starts 9/15/06 Black Education / Schools 3