Black Spirituality Religion : It's In Our Nature To Destroy Ourselves

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Although the title inferes to an EMP detonation the underlying theme actually relates to the worst in human behavior. Please endure the entire film for the end is compelling.

Thanks for watching.

maxresdefault.jpg

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
And what does this say about human nature to you SOA. What message did this vid leave you with?

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
And what does this say about human nature to you SOA. What message did this vid leave you with?
This video left me with no message and as such holds absolutely zero value. I've viewed dozens of these so-called EMP after effects videos which are either religious based, tin foil hat based, WWZ based, social construct and mental instability based. The end run is most if not all videos of this particular genre are usually attached to some oddball surveys I've seen elsewhere but YouTube will not allow. Although this particular nightmare induced amatuerish attempt at some manner of legitimacy fell far short of it's intended goal however it was the end scene soundtrack that gripped me. The host gleaned it from MegaTrax and i'm on my 3rd day searching for this haunting song. If anything 9/11 left me with the distinct impression that in a city like NYC where intrinsic racism and elitism runs rampant under the radar every man, woman and child pulled together the likes i've never seen in my 23 years dealing with the scurve on a daily basis. I watched in awe as the Phoenix rose above trepidation and collectively healed itself without fanfare, they just up and did it. Day after day after day after day without rest or compensation. There were hundreds more volunteers then on duty paid staff digging through the rubble to save a life until the overwhelmingly fetid stench of death sent the message that GOD has taken those whose shells still languished on Earth were taken to Heaven for their final rest. That left an impression on me about humanity at it's best and the ensuing cover up by just about every faction in every level of our government left the sour taste in my mouth about our government at it's worst. Thanks for reading.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: