Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Its clear doe
a year ago
a boy starved for sex
carved some complex
words in a love letter
in the club her thing wetter
and the wetter the better
according to boys get her
hot, just finish her spinach now
now licking some Popeye chicken
she saw this boy and now the plot thicken
he was looking for a place to park
really wanted her lace after dark
he run about in circles
no doubt Urkels
have answer with Family Matters
as the calamity scatters
in the store she may need ladders
to escape this love affair
oh he jest got some tongue
right there in the store hung
on phonics he slung EBONICS
in her eardrum, love gin and tonics
she was jest moving her thing around
right there in the store oh downtown
her coo-chee is so wet
juicy and it sweat
oh he jest got her tongue again
she really moved her thing begin
to moan and groan, AW GIRL
I DON'T WANNA CUM,she jest hurl
her thing all over the place she
say he broke the bed oh he
went crazy and splashed gravy
from the street with a plan that's boss
he couldn't keep his hands off
aw girl you got some good stuff
right here oh I was so hot had enough
started to say:
oh thrill and bold
tried to fill a hole
with shovel and dirt
oh a dish for food
can twist and attitude
oh a cage for birds
must read a page of words
but defeat being onstage with nerds
oh home and crazy
got a song for a baby

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
meet some crummy folks
and they like funny joke
he step back and laugh
he's hood made
and want a good grade
in school, be mad great
after he graduate
to his girlfriend write a short letter
with all sorts of clever
words, like baby I love you
lets go to JARED
and get married
eat Hershey its all chocolate
even Davy Crockette
know this stuff can kill a bear
but would like to build an affair
with a chick quick he comb hair
get quick fame
with his nickname
go on a long walk
do some strong talk
and pull a chick he fault
the alcohol the reason they broke up
go to Starbucks get coffee in a dope cup
the hood need
a good deed
so he can proceed
to the club

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger... Black People Politics 67
chuck Support : Please Can And Will The Moderators Make Clear The Intents/Purposes Of Various Forums? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
TotalView Black Poetry : sound in the clouds playing so clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
SAMURAI36 Black Short Stories : So Just To Be Clear... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
noor100 Black Muslims : The Clear Quran Islam Study Group 14
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat (Orginal Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret African American History Culture : New evidence could clear 14-year-old executed by South Carolina African American History Culture 4
S Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Suggestion; a Clear Ddefinition of Hate Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Black People In America Is A Clear Indication Of The Lack Of High qual Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
W Black Poetry : Unknown Cause, But Clear Effect… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IN CLEAR BLACK AND WHITE Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Record Is Clear, The Lie is Murky Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Move To clear Garvey Name Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black People : It's clear Bloomberg just didn't get it Black People Open Forum 2
L Black Poetry : He was clear..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : It's (un)Clear To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : clear my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : can't see clear but i'm still here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
T Black Poetry : clear path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : i need to clear my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : loud and clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Alarm Clock Sierra Leone : Kevin Doe 15 year old inventor from Sierra Leone Sierra Leone 1
cherryblossom Black Children : Kelvin Doe: 16 y/o Self-Taught Engineer Black Children 1
D Black Poetry : NuT 2 Da DoE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Khasm13 Khasm13 : tic tac doe... Khasm13 5
D Black Poetry : Doe Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Destee Destee Network : The DOE Network Top Sites For Women of Color Destee Network : 0
S Black People : 50 Yrs Ago American Police Debated George Floyd Situation On National TV Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Forty years ago, Bob Marley paid his own way to play Zimbabwe’s iconic independence concert Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Was not long ago Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Our Ancient Ancestors Were Forced From Africa 60,000 Years Ago by Climate Change Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Black America doing much better than 40 years ago, Urban League says Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Europeans' white skin may have developed as recently as 8,000 years ago Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earliest Group Of Modern Humans To Branch Off Survived Until Just 2,300 Years Ago Science and Technology 0
dunwiddat The Front Porch : Two Years Ago I Came Here The Front Porch 4
A Black People : Half a century ago- The Tuskegee Experiment Black People Open Forum 0