Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!!

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
I respect and appreciate your reply. You claim this is not dictating behavior or about fear was words. I was hoping your could see the presentation of this. My position is basic. Your position is no one can define how you use the word. I beg to differ, the words' origin is one of denigration, this is the same response for the n word "oh I not using it in that way. Can you imagine with me for one second jewish people calling each nazi but they mean it good way?

I respect your position, I mistakenly thought you not only about truth, but a "cleansed" truth if you may.
but the action that activate the meaning of the word being control by that white racist Human Being, which appears to affect you beloved.

i'm not "affected" by the word. My point is we don't need you use words created by white racists like you say to communicate with each other as a means of showing respect. If i greet you with fk u, would you take that as respect even though i meant that in the most loving way?

I know you get gist of my position. I don't need a thousand words to express it. I thought a person with your knowledge would help lead us away from second class terms.

I am not beholding to that racist unjust defining meaning of the term Black,
Doesn't matter Chief you can't make it what it's not. Again refer to my 'nazi' comment.

Peace.

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
I respect and appreciate your reply. You claim this is not dictating behavior or about fear was words. I was hoping your could see the presentation of this. My position is basic. Your position is no one can define how you use the word. I beg to differ, the words' origin is one of denigration, this is the same response for the n word "oh I not using it in that way. Can you imagine with me for one second jewish people calling each nazi but they mean it good way?

I respect your position, I mistakenly thought you not only about truth, but a "cleansed" truth if you may.

i'm not "affected" by the word. My point is we don't need you use words created by white racists like you say to communicate with each other as a means of showing respect. If i greet you with fk u, would you take that as respect even though i meant that in the most loving way?

I know you get gist of my position. I don't need a thousand words to express it. I thought a person with your knowledge would help lead us away from second class terms.

Doesn't matter Chief you can't make it what it's not. Again refer to my 'nazi' comment.

Peace.
First of all, allow me to share with you that I mean you no disrespect and I see where you are regarding the words and behavior of our oppressors, it just that I refuse to give that white racist any more power over what I know that what he is capable of enforcing since I reside in the world he now controls,

My Mind is off-limit to that devilish Human Being, and the words used to demean by definition and physical enforcement carry no weight with me today, the term Black is now under my control, I define and behave as I determine it to mean to me, which can be a natural way of us Black Afrikans living if only stop empowering that lying deceiving Human Being and we not about the activity that will assure Black Afrikans Freedom in an environment Black Folks control.

Yes, I refuse to capitulate to the defined term Black as assigned to it by our oppressors, my Blackness is not profane but is Divine as the Eternal Everlasting Spatial Energetic Darkness, beloved.

I am not swayed by the Jew-Nazi relationship, that is on them.

Again, I respect your presentation concerning Blackness but do not endorse it, beloved.

I close by showing you Divine Respect, beloved.

I have no more to share without being redundant, beloved.

I bow to you with Divine Respect, beloved

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
All color is born from black just as is all of humanity is born from the loins of Africa.
So am I now to treat at lest 1/2 of our children in the world as some kind of Satan simply because of their color?
Because the fact is, all the peoples of the world are our children.
I agree with that but look at your statement

All color is born from black just as is all of humanity is born from the loins of Africa.
the word "BLACK" is not from the loins of so called "Africa".

What is the word that describes what the color of which all colors are "born" from? The humanity born from the loins didn't call it "black". What did they call it? I don't know that's why i'm asking. I know it wasn't "black" black is an english word. So humanity born from loins of so called africa spoke english?

Thanks

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
I am not swayed by the Jew-Nazi relationship, that is on them.

Thank you for you comment Chief. I hate to use that as an example trust me. I was using it not literally but symbolically of course i'm aware you can appreciate that.

The fact remains you are correct. The mind is paramount. I would contend so is the "soul".

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: