Black People : Isn't Cyberspace CENSORSHIP standard in the West?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Would ALL of YOU all do me the favour of searching on YouTube for "Deric Muhammad on Black Panther" a video in which this NOI spokesman pours a massive amount of praise on Marvel Disney’s Black Panther movie, and subsequently PROVE to yourselves how strong the CENSORSHIP really is in the West as highlighighted by the manner in which you will not be able to paste this video into ANY Facebook thread, post?
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Manage

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Don't some of this film's critics have a point with regard to why we are holding on so strongly to Black Panther's conjecture/what might have been/FICTION, as opposed to the reality of the [the exploits of Lewis Latimer, the Tuskegee Airmen or the still top secret exploits of Lloyd Quarterman and the 6 other African Americans scientists who were prominent on the Manhattan Project] manner in which the 17 Olmec Heads [weighing 2 – 20 tons, what do you know about them] unearthed to date in Mexico [along with American corn/other plants being in Africa for over 4000 years] highlighting that Africans were going back and forth across the Atlantic nearly 3 millennia before Christopher Columbus was born?

What about Luzia’s [below] people highlighting an African presence in north east Brazil 15 000 BCE?

All of which surely begs the question WHY we are so entranced by their mass media choosing to project and promote this FICTION as opposed to the so still ultra efficiently marginalized to totally ignored to this day TRUTH [above], what do most of us know about the 17 [2 to 20 ton dated 400 - 1300 BCE] massively superb Olmec Heads unearthed in Mexico to date?

Isn’t it also a FACT that WE are still not fixing up TODAY with regard to the spiritual and intellectual uplift putting in place NOW [should have been one of the first initiatives post our alleged independence in both the Diaspora and Africa] a truthfully updated African History curriculum in our schools, colleges and universities in both the African Diaspora and Africa could/would give to both our individual and collective knowledge base, and self esteem in the 21st century?

Luz1.png

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
PEOPLE, am I the only one who finds it quite sad that the fictional Black Panther/Marvel [and now Black Lightning too] Superhero is getting so much more attention from the not so bright among us than the REAL BLACK PANTHERS who armed themselves to protect our communities in the USA [why their leader the unarmed Fred Hampton was murdered by the USA’s maliciously EVIL police to rob us of a truly brilliant spiritually and intellectually agile thinker and orator aspiring to link our struggle with the Unions [white underclass], the Hispanic and Native Americans, hence their FEAR of a Civil War] most of whom fought and were either incarcerated for life like Malakai York, Mumia Al Jamal or murdered like Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King and Felix Mitchell [for feeding our youth pre-school and shutting down the drug dealers in the ongoing Human Rights struggle for African Americans] within the USA; EVER did?

Black Man.jpg

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.