Black Muslims : Islamic Lectures

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
This brother goes into some interesting things that's going on in the world the rest of this lecture can be found on youtube.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Islamic Lectures

This brother goes into some interesting things that's going on in the world;the rest of this lecture can be found on youtube.

Really enjoyed these noor100...Enemy of the State did begin as early as or with the biblical Nimrod, and the beginning of a one world order/disorder:). And yes, this system is controlled by narcissistic illusionists. The mystery is being unfolded.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Islamic Lectures

Sister noor100...thanks for all the homework:)...I'm behind now, but will catch up...Keep em coming:)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Islamic Lectures

.......My plan is to set aside time tonight to review and digest these, and believe me, I will be taking notes:)...Peace In sister noor100 and thank you again.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Islamic Lectures...Great series

Got it done and I'm blessed for having done so, really enjoyed them all noor100, for real.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.