Nigeria : Islam in Nigeria

Dual Karnayn

Nov 5, 2005
Lol...

The white author of that article has already been exposed as a liar and potential racist.

No amount of anti-Islamic rhetoric can offset that fact.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Dual Karnayn said:
Lol...

The white author of that article has already been exposed as a liar and potential racist.

No amount of anti-Islamic rhetoric can offset that fact.

No he hasn't, you're the only one on this thread that keeps telling a lie. Not only that, you've taken a subtle swipe at my credibility here, by suggesting that I would post some racist column on a website where I've been a member here for over 2 years.

I have a consistent history of supporting and teaching black people, on this forum and in the community, do you? What do you do for black people?

Not even Aqil agrees with you, and he's a Muslim

Any, keep reaching man.

Dual Karnayn

Nov 5, 2005
Sekhemu

No he hasn't, you're the only one on this thread that keeps telling a lie. Not only that, you've taken a subtle swipe at my credibility here, by suggesting that I would post some racist column on a website where I've been a member here for over 2 years.

I have a consistent history of supporting and teaching black people, on this forum and in the community, do you? What do you do for black people?

Any, keep reaching man.
THIS MAN:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/authors.asp?ID=1024

Said:

"The Koran commands Moslems to wage jihad for the forcible conversion of the whole world. Africa, with its generally low level of civilizational development and corresponding lack of the power to defend itself, has been singularly vulnerable to these aggressions, particularly after the hiatus imposed by colonialism (whatever its drawbacks).
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=6099

1) That was a flat out lie because the Koran never said Muslims were supposed to WAGE JIHAD AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD.

The Koran actually says in Surah 2:157 :

"There is no compulsion in religion. Surely the right has become distinct from error; so whosoever refuses to be led by those who transgress and believes in Allah, has surely grasped a strong handle which knows no breaking. And Allah is All-Hearing. All-Knowing. "

2) He said Africa has a GENERALLY LOW LEVEL OF CIVILIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.

So he's basically calling Africa uncivilized.

If you want to quote articles from such a racist liar to support your anti-Islamic agenda....lol....by all means go a head.

And????

Lol..it doesn't matter what Aqil or even the sheik of Cairo says in this matter, the man is a liar and potential racist and I just exposed him as one.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Dual Karnayn said:
Sekhemu

THIS MAN:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/authors.asp?ID=1024

Said:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=6099

1) That was a flat out lie because the Koran never said Muslims were supposed to WAGE JIHAD AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD.

The Koran actually says in Surah 2:157 :

"There is no compulsion in religion. Surely the right has become distinct from error; so whosoever refuses to be led by those who transgress and believes in Allah, has surely grasped a strong handle which knows no breaking. And Allah is All-Hearing. All-Knowing. "

2) He said Africa has a GENERALLY LOW LEVEL OF CIVILIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.

So he's basically calling Africa uncivilized.

If you want to quote articles from such a racist liar to support your anti-Islamic agenda....lol....by all means go a head.

And????

Lol..it doesn't matter what Aqil or even the sheik of Cairo says in this matter, the man is a liar and potential racist and I just exposed him as one.

nice try again. so in other words, Aqil, Omo, and me are all wrong, we're supporting a lie? lmao, ok man you keep dreaming.

Funny thing is, Aqil quoted directly from the Quran, I guess he's a liar too ay?

By the way, do you speak Arabic?

Have you ever been to Mecca?

You're a funny guy

Dual Karnayn

Nov 5, 2005
I'm not gonna get into some emotional back-n-forth cat fight......

That's not very manly.

I've said what I had to say and proven this clown to be a liar and potential racist, my job is done and it was done well.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.