Black Spirituality Religion : Isaiah 53:10 Hebrew word analysis:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Isaiah 53:10 Hebrew word analysis:

1. And

2. GOD

3. (flowery) to want, to be interested in - object, article - (literary) desire, want, wish

4. to oppress, to subjugate ; to crush, to overpower, to suppress ; to cause depression - to be oppressed, to be subjugated

5. And

6. to begin, to start - to begin, to start

7. Unknown single letter the Hebrew Yod, Egyptian for Hand or closed Hand.

8. if – mother - nut (on a bolt) - (flowery) nation, people

9. (literary) to become weak

10. ocean, sea ; (biblical) West ; abundance, plethora, profusion

11. guilt – guilty - (flowery) to transgress, to be guilty, to sin

12. soul, spirit ; person - to go on vacation, to relax - vacation, holiday

13. And

14. fear, terror, dread ; awe, reverence ; piety, God-fearingness

15. seed ; semen - to sow ; to spread, to disseminate

16. to lengthen, to extend ; to prolong, to extend

17. day (cf. night) ; day (calendar day, 24-hour period) - ocean, sea ; (biblical) West ; abundance, plethora, profusion

18. And

19. object, article - (flowery) to want, to be interested in - (literary) desire, want, wish

20. GOD

21. (biblical) by means of, through, via

22. And

23. Unknown single letter the Hebrew Yod, Egyptian for Hand or closed Hand.

24. to succeed, to be successful - to cross, to traverse, to ford

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
The Hebrew text of Isaiah 53:10 is confused and this explains why one can find different translations of the verse even between Jewish books. In my analyses from the Hebrew text this is what I come up with.

And GOD desired to crush the people to start weakening the armies with disease, sickness and illness because of our sins and transgressions of our soul, to see if our seed and offspring’s would learn to fear HIM so that we could continue our days and existence. Through this GOD would abundantly fulfill HIS works of HIS Hand.

Now we see that this passage is actually a summation of the whole works GOD performs through the nation of Israel, Judah and Egypt, African tribes and people that were crushed, dispersed and enslaved. It reveals how the Heathen were able to conquer the armies of Judah, the LORD made us weak through disease, sickness and illness.

If one wants to expand their knowledge of the true meaning and scriptures one would do good to learn Hebrew and began viewing the Bible as a Historical document that explains how African tribes and nations, a more advanced race of people became subject to a less advanced people. The whole story is written in the Bible.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
With this opportunity to see the Hebrew meaning of some words we can also began to examine the KJV meaning of “seed”.

he shall see his seed

is referring to actual offsprings as children, seed, semen, nut. In understanding this we know see that this passage is not referring to Jesus because Jesus never had children, nor a girlfriend nor a wife.

The best way to view this passage is that it is referring to the entire nation of Israel and Prophets to come.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Seeing this verse makes me tearful; not because I think there is something wrong being done, but because of the love one can see being put forth of the Father and the Son. He took a world of sin upon His shoulders, for our sake, and had gone through much suffering so we wouldn't have to. By His cleansing, His sacrifice, we have been made free to salvation and are justified before our KING our Father, by His Holy Lamb.

And just as He has His days prolonged after His resurrection, which served as proof to His authority and His Holiness, so shall all who believe and have faith, with holy works to our Savior and King. The Father has loved us so, with a truly living love, and an undying Light and compassion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JenaBee63 Black Sports : Boston Celtics player Isaiah Thomas playing for his sister Black Sports 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ISAIAH 53 wasn't talking about Jesus AACOOLDRE 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : ISAIAH WASHINGTON BACK ON GREY'S? Black Entertainment 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Isaiah (fore myself) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Isaiah Mustafa: The Old Spice Guy EXPOSED For Insulting Black Women Audio Video Web Conferencing 13
Zulile Black Positive People : Reach One Million - Isaiah Washington Black People Doing Positive Things 4
M Black People : Isaiah's email address Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : Brother Isaiah Black People Open Forum 12
D Black Entertainment : Grey’s Anatomy star Isaiah Washington has entered rehab for gay remarks Black Entertainment 36
Therious Black People : WHAT HAPPENDED TO PANAFRICA, AND ISAIAH? Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Brother Isaiah Black Men 25
P Black People : Happy Belated 1 Year Anniversary Isaiah Black People Open Forum 14
I Isaiah's temper (name calling) Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
Destee Black People : Brother Isaiah Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah Black Ancestors : ISAIAH MONTGOMERY, FOUDER OF MOUND BAYOU, MISS. Honoring Black Ancestors 16
Destee African American History Culture : Our Newest Forum - Thank You Brothers Kannte & Isaiah African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Hebrew Israelites : Jersey City shooting: Who are the Black Hebrew Israelites? Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 2
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : SELJUK TURK: What do They Have in Common with Africans!? Hebrew Israelites!? Chevron Dove 0
True Hebrew Black Christians : True Hebrew Christian Study Group 0
True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites : True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Chaya Chaim Black People : Hannibal of Carthage was a black Hebrew Black People Open Forum 10
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITES in ISRAEL TODAY--THE HARD TRUTH Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Eritrea : ERITREAN—HEBREW ISRAELITES TODAY Eritrea 2
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITE ORIGINS -- PART II Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 5
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITE ORIGINS Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 6
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : How To Silence Jews who Questions Our Hebrew Identity in a Few Words Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew or the So Called Negro: The True Hebrew Israelites Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : 2 European Maps Showing Hebrew Communities Before the Slave trade Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
TruthHitman Africa : Two 17th century African maps written by Europeans showing Hebrew communites in West Africa All Things Africa 0
TruthHitman Chad : Hebrew settlement in Chad consisting of Several thousand people Chad 1
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew Israelites Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Are Hebrew Israelites - Christians ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 68
MzAllNapturalTsipporah Black Poetry : Strong Hebrew Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A SYRIAN-HEBREW~A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 0
I Black Hebrew Israelites : True Hebrew Israelites Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
B The Front Porch : A Positive Message From A Black Hebrew The Front Porch 13
S Black Christians : Reading the Bible in Hebrew.. (and some Hebrew language tools) Christian Study Group 9
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : WAKE UP From The AMERICAN DREAM, i e HEBREW Holocaust!!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Hidden Beauty of the Hebrew Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Come Home With Me (Hebrew Israelite Music) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew/Israelite Clothing : Men and Women Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : I'm So Grateful (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : We Are One (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : We Gon Get The Kingdom (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : I'm Nothing Without Him (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : SuperHero (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : You Aint Egyptian (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Aint Nothing Out There (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Keep the commandments (Hebrew Israelite Song) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Hebrew Israelites vs occupyPhoenix Audio Video Web Conferencing 1