Black Relationships : Is there a big difference between dating Latin VS. Black Men Or Woman

Tantrum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
I have dated black Sistas my whole life
They are wonderful beautiful woman
I love them as much as any brother

Yet I have been dating Latin Woman lately
I think that are just as inspirational
Just as uplifting and can also cook
Just as good as a black woman in my opinion

Is there a reall big difference in dating the two
Beside the obvious two races??
Cant a hispanic man or woman make someone just as happy??
Is there really a reason to look at someone different if they date a latin woman??

I really like to know
Cause I love Black Sistas
But I definetly Love Latin Sisters as well
My Ex was from Venezuela I mean straight beautiful
So what do you all think of this?????

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
Tantrum......

It depends on if you choose to continue your bloodline or not. Is that not the most obvious factor in being Black? Too many Black people are NOT concerned whether or not we survive in America(racially). The surefire way to measure the racial atmosphere is if you witness BW being respected/loved EN MASSE, being that we've endured #ell from every angle, and had to stand as a woman at that. It seems logically, that the main way for that to happen is for BM to do it. How can that happen when there are 2 million more of us than you.....let alone giving yourself away to 'other' races. I have no bearing on who you date, JMHO.

IfUComeSoftly

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 23, 2003
i'ma peach
Occupation
PD for a Non Profit
I think that, generally speaking, that there is a great difference. Typically, in the men that I've dated, Hispanic men are more family oriented. They support you more. They can be a lot nicer. They also can be a hell of lot more jealous. They are extremely hard working, AT least the ones that I have dated. Granted these men were not 'americanized' yet; they were all fairly new to the country.
Mind you these are generalizations AND my grandfather is Cuban; therefore, I can talk about my own people...
Now, I love a brotha. Do not entertain the possibility that I do not... My man is a brotha... HOwever, one of the last men I dated was Honduran.... One thing I noticed is that Black men are more receptive to women working outside of the house and continuing their education. MOst of the Hispanic families I am around let the man do most of the talking with business and/or in public EVEN IF the women's english is better. A lot of things are different.... Basically I think the major differences are cultural differences...
going back to the aforementioned... they have not been 'americanized' yet....

just my two cents...

Tantrum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
I feel you sister
I think that continuing my blood line
Would be very difficult since I am
Parshly white/black and spanish
I have a black farther and a spanish/white mother
I think that theory of dating outside of your race
Is essentially killing your race isnt logical
Not saying you said hat/Yet a lot of people feel that way
People call me a mutt I never get offended
Jealousy is a crazy thing and there is plenty of it
I cant help that my hair is the way it is
Or how my up bringing was/Cause my up bringing was worse than alot
I know that for a fact/Yet I see that dating outside of your race
Or marrying outside of your race is not bad
It is just self evolving from traditions
There are alot of Brothers they dont agree with that
Yet everyone was raced different and that doesnt make us
Not Black enough or not one with the Unity of our race
Yet we expanded our principle outreach as far as what we want out of life...
My personal opinion!!!

Tantrum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
IfUComeSoftly said:
I think that, generally speaking, that there is a great difference. Typically, in the men that I've dated, Hispanic men are more family oriented. They support you more. They can be a lot nicer. They also can be a hell of lot more jealous. They are extremely hard working, AT least the ones that I have dated. Granted these men were not 'americanized' yet; they were all fairly new to the country.
Mind you these are generalizations AND my grandfather is Cuban; therefore, I can talk about my own people...
Now, I love a brotha. Do not entertain the possibility that I do not... My man is a brotha... HOwever, one of the last men I dated was Honduran.... One thing I noticed is that Black men are more receptive to women working outside of the house and continuing their education. MOst of the Hispanic families I am around let the man do most of the talking with business and/or in public EVEN IF the women's english is better. A lot of things are different.... Basically I think the major differences are cultural differences...
going back to the aforementioned... they have not been 'americanized' yet....

just my two cents...

Thats how I was raised
For the woman to stay home
And the man to take care of things
I feel that I dont really want my woman to work
I like being the one to take care of things
Thats just me though
There are alot of men who prefer there woman to work
My mother stayed home took care of things
Because thats how she was raised that a woman should be
My father just never said or had a problem with it
I think that doesnt make a woman less of a woman
Yet stronger in different ways/Mind-Body & Soul
Mind for the feeling knowing her man will take care of everything she needs
Body knowing that she doesnt have to work a nine to five
Stress herself and have the peace of mind she has a strong man
Soul well it speaks for itself if the Mind & Body are satisfied
The soul will enrich in the fruits of happiness
Latin woman are very hard working/So are Black Woman
I really see no difference just up bringing is a big difference

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WHY THE DIFFERENCE IS SO BIG Black Relationships 2
R Black Poetry : Prevail with chemistry and like a retail shoe industrythis stuff abuzz with talks of a new ministrythat's a big boom aheadwhile you in the room li Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Black Sports : Big Things for the Big Easy Black Sports 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Big Time Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Pets / Animals : How to have a big dog in the house without the house smelling like a big dog lives in it? Pets / Animals 5
HODEE Black People Politics : 6 big things the new Veterans Affairs chief will have to address Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry African American History Culture : LITTLE PEOPLE DID BIG THINGS African American History Culture 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Big Mac Attack Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang Wasn’t The Beginning, After All Science and Technology 1
umbrarchist Black Entertainment : Oprah on Big Screen Black Entertainment 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Who Likes President Trump? In Africa, Nigerians are Big Fans of the Donald Nigeria 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : BIG 3 BBall league Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : big-game-hunter-theunis-botha-crushed-to-death-by-dying-elephant Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : big-baller-brand Black Sports 7
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
Queenie Black Education / Schools : The Big Lie Revealed Black Education / Schools 17
Liberty Black Entertainment : Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on Black Entertainment 11
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : women-with-big-butts-smarter-healthier Black Health and Wellness 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : The Big One's Won by Hook Line & Sinker Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black People Politics : So, this is a big deal: Black Lives Matter releases list of demands Black People Politics 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : BIG BUTTS EQUAL HEALTHY Black Health and Wellness 41
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New National African-American Museum Poses Issues for Smaller Museums - Gets big Donation African American History Culture 8
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Return to the Big Easy: New Orleans’ grassroots revival African American History Culture 0
chuck Black People Politics : Big Tree: Deep Roots! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Fifteen Black Entrepreneurs Make a Big Deposit In A Black-Owned Bank Black Money Business Jobs 3
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Christmas: African-American Santa Clauses Are Making Big Bucks These Days Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : A Closer Look At Police Killings This Year Debunks A Big Myth About Community Violence Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : adobe-releases-big-updates-to-photoshop Science and Technology 0
chuck Black Education / Schools : Big Props To Our New Black Student Activists! Black Education / Schools 0
IFE Black People : Big solution" to Peoplestown flooding includes new park, forced buy outs Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black People : Atlanta - "Big solution" force buyouts or fix sewer system Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : The "Real" Climate Hoax Is Not the One Claimed by Big Business Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : God is not on our side: The religious right’s big lie about the founding of America Black People Politics 10
RAPTOR Black People : How Big Business Fuels Haitian-Dominican Tensions Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Big Mc-K 14 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR South Africa : Big heart: South Africa’s richest black man gives $1.3 billion, half his wealth, to the poor South Africa 0
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. John Henrik Clarke on "Big Bad Malcom X" Black People Open Forum 2
IFE Black Positive People : Baltimore Big Brothers Program Sees 3,000 Percent Increase Black People Doing Positive Things 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : WikiLeaks Exposes TPP Secrecy and Big Business Agenda Black People Politics 8
KingSango Black People : African Americans need to grow up. Hopefully big and strong. Black People Open Forum 13
coey30 Black Poetry : Big Heart vs. Little Head... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
shaka64 Black People : Big Bank Hank of The Sugarhill Gang Dies at 57 Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : I enjoy watching Big Bang Theory Black Entertainment 4
dunwiddat Black Men : Men do you have a big belly...this is good news for you Black Men 4
KPITRL Black People : Did you know Big Mike? Black People Open Forum 1
Orisons Black People : The BIG PICTURE? Black People Open Forum 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Big cities trade happiness for money: survey shows Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : big butte tennis..... Black Sports 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Big Bang breakthrough team allows they may be wrong Science and Technology 51