Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

SO CALLED NEGATIVE EMOTIONS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ALSO FOUND LAUGHTER IS GOOD TOO

GREAT *** POST META!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

ALSO WHY WOULD THE "ELITE" GIVE OUT INFO TO HELP THE MASSES.MY RULE OF THUMB IS IF IT ON TV ..... DONT TRUSS IT.

P.S. UNLESS IT CARTOONS LMAO

Yardlee

Apr 17, 2008
CHAOS

ALSO WHY WOULD THE "ELITE" GIVE OUT INFO TO HELP THE MASSES.MY RULE OF THUMB IS IF IT ON TV ..... DONT TRUSS IT.

:bullseye: HELLO! I certainly concur. It was meant for "mass consumption" always. All the things the "powers that be" warn the masses against is exactly what they have been and will continue to use against us.

Yardlee

Apr 17, 2008
Cartoons are the best.

I'm feelin at the moment:

Yu-Gi-Oh ( battle with servitors)

Chaotic (other dimensions, underworld vs overworld dynamic, magick)

Di-Gata (battle with sigil magick)

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
CHAOS

True... Plus the authors of the new age books are making MAJOR snaps ($$$$).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Pamela Hutchinson of The Emotions dies at age 61 Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
Maria55 The Front Porch : What are your experiences dating from the age of 55 - 65? The Front Porch 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type and not ripe likegreen peaches very sweet that strikeboys as chase bait place a plate onthe table, able to read mindsat the age o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How to Take Care of Your Eyes as You Age Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Rise Up: Celebrating Young Leader Activists — Naomi Wadler, age 12 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan dies at age 80 Honoring Black Ancestors 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : No new 'learning' brain cells after age 13: study Science and Technology 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : Lawmakers brawl in Uganda parliament for second day over presidential age limit Uganda 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : White Bodies Protesting In The Age Of Trump Black Entertainment 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : What do you say now in the age of Donald Trump? Black People Politics 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Laodicean Church Age sermon review AACOOLDRE 0
crwn Black People : Americans' Average Net Worth by Age -- How Do You Compare? Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : EMPLYOMENT IN THE NEW AGE & TECHNOLOGY Black Money Business Jobs 4
crwn Black People Politics : Political Fiction in an Age of Televised Lies - You Be The Judge! Black People Politics 56
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 80-Year-Old Body Builder: 'Age is Nothing But a Number' Black People Doing Positive Things 2
S Black Sports : Kimbo Slice Dead At Age 42 Black Sports 1
shaka64 Black People : Philadelphia soul singer Billy Paul died at the age of 81 Sunday morning, according to his manager. Black People Open Forum 2
MS234 Black Entertainment : Prince found dead at his Minnesota studio at age 57 Black Entertainment 1
Reina7 Black People : Nancy Reagan Dies At Age 94 Black People Open Forum 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Education / Schools : marva-collins-dies-at-age-78 Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Foods You Should Never Eat After Age 30 Food Discussion and Recipes 3
Black Phoenix Black Money Business Jobs : Black Excellence: "How I Built a $3.5 Million Company at the Age of 15" Black Money Business Jobs 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Cornel West on Black Journalists: "We're in the age of the sell-out" Black People Politics 67
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Ken Stabler, Raiders legend, dead at age 69 Black Sports 4
shaka64 Black People : Calvin Peete, Pro Golf's 'Mr. Accuracy,' Dies At Age 71 Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Age of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
chuck Black People : Oscar Is Showing His Age Too! Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Stuart Scott dies at age of 49 Black Sports 2
CosmicMessenger Black People Politics : Professor Cornel West on the 'Age Of Obama' Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF HBCUS IN THE AGE OF OBAMA - Dr. Jahi Issa Black Education / Schools 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dad Gives 10-Year-Old Daughter a Very Public Lesson in Acting Her Age Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : Untold US History From the Atomic Age to Vietnam to Obama's Drone Wars Black People Open Forum 1
KPITRL Black Relationships : Middle-age or Beyond and Still Single Black Relationships 8
dunwiddat Black Relationships : When dating is age just a number Black Relationships 13
dunwiddat Black Women : Poet, author Maya Angelou dead at age 86 Black Women 0
Fine1952 Black Astrology : *THE AGE OF AQUARIUS* Black Astrology 15
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Jessica Cleaves dies at age 65 Black Entertainment 2
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Jazz legend Wayne Henderson dies at age 74 (Jazz Crusaders) Black Entertainment 1
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. Amos Wilson - Death at an Early Age: The Failure of the Education System Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : A Scientific Process to make race complacent in the Ipad age! Black People Open Forum 26
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Marcus Garvey's Birthday today; His thoughts on Global Black America in the computer age? African American History Culture 1
MsInterpret Black People : Is Age Nothing But A Number? Black People Open Forum 3
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : DR. IVAN VAN SERTIMA: The Ancient High Science - The Golden Age Of The Moor! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
chuck Black People Politics : What Did You Expect When You Came Of Age? Black People Politics 6
dunwiddat Black People : Toni Morrison - 81 Years Old - Age Not Stopping Her Black People Open Forum 6
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
$$RICH$$ Black People : The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness Black People Open Forum 1
Writeous1 Black People : New Age Agenda (hidden in plain sight) Black People Open Forum 17