Pets / Animals : Is Owning a Pet a Luxury?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I think owning a pet is a luxury ... sorta ... i mean ... it costs so much money!

Raising babies as a Single Mother ... i can remember many a day thinking ... why am i feeding this animal?!

Don't even talk about vet bills ... please ... i got stories i could tell ... !!!

Is owning a pet a luxury in your opinion ... or just an every day normal thing even poor people can do?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Some pets have their own health insurance ... in case yall did not know ... :look:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Peace and Blessings Family,

I think owning a pet is a luxury ... sorta ... i mean ... it costs so much money!

Raising babies as a Single Mother ... i can remember many a day thinking ... why am i feeding this animal?!

Don't even talk about vet bills ... please ... i got stories i could tell ... !!!

Is owning a pet a luxury in your opinion ... or just an every day normal thing even poor people can do?

Love You!

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Well look, listen... its a Recession going on now and its hard enough to feed people, less known pets Sister Destee, lol... And as far as Insurance goes, if them pets can't sign up under Obama Care, I'm sorry for em... ROFL

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I don't think everyone is in a recession Brother Clyde ... and ... folk think of their pets like their own selves ... Members of the Family ... so the lines get blurred ... make'n sure they get what they need and stuff.

I think it depends on who the person is ... their circumstances ... whether they think it is a luxury or not.

For me, it would be a luxury.

For someone more able, it would not be.

Some folk have pets for emotional support ... doctor ordered ... and i guess that wouldn't be a luxury either.

iono ... i guess it just depends ... but it sounds like you won't be feed'n no animals from your plate ... huh? ... :)

Thanks for Sharing!

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I don't think everyone is in a recession Brother Clyde ... and ... folk think of their pets like their own selves ... Members of the Family ... so the lines get blurred ... make'n sure they get what they need and stuff.

I think it depends on who the person is ... their circumstances ... whether they think it is a luxury or not.

For me, it would be a luxury.

For someone more able, it would not be.

Some folk have pets for emotional support ... doctor ordered ... and i guess that wouldn't be a luxury either.

iono ... i guess it just depends ... but it sounds like you won't be feed'n no animals from your plate ... huh? ... :)

Thanks for Sharing!

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Good points Sister Destee, very good points... I guess its still some folk out there with money, lol... Correct my sister, ain't feeding no more rug rats, they all grown and gone... ROFL

Peace In,

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: