Black Spirituality Religion : Is Malachi Z. York a fraud?

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
I've been hearing from alot of people that Dr. York is a fraud and is just about his greed. I don't know much about the man's life but could him and his teachings be a fraud?
Peace,

Con man and convicted pedophile. Half truth and half snake oil salesman. The idea that people have been able to do better because of his teachings is indicative of how good things can come out of a bad situation.

Peace

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
Just a question. How was he truly different from any other person whom said they were God's chosen, found some followers who believed in him and decided to isolate them selves from the rest of society?

Were any women known to have pull this 'event' (to put it nicely :angel1:) off? :qqb025:
This is true. I think what we all have to understand is that power is a temptation. And it takes a certain kind of person to create a cult following with a bunch of their made up doctrine. And I say made up because its not like everything he said was extracted from some other source. People like him and Yahweh ben Yahweh have to have the ego in order to lead people without a true righteous or a true "god-given" mandate. Because no god told them to be a leader. What god would choose a child molester? It is their corruption that makes them want to gain more power by building a following of themselves rather than building onto the following of some other prophet or teacher.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.