stand by the bruthas yet their r far too many still good
wit great vibe and understanding but women ova look
them for that pretty face or deep pocket now crossing
ova is a big step from where we been and where we came
from but who wants to be alone singing dat old song
now i still feel that theirs a chance to stay within ya own
by all means we all to look at it deep we r few and to fine a
good one is less ........we need to stop ova looking what's
really out their in bruthas u think less of or not so glamor.

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
well Rich, men need to stopping thinking that women who have children are not worthy or deserving. so it's goes both ways.

too many times we may look at the outer person or not get to know the inner person and pass up a good thing.

here's the thing: a man of another race has to have some soul about them. not just plain, which is how i see most white men.

sorry to any white man who might be reading the board. LOL!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
U r so right we do as men ova look our Queenz whom bare child
or children coz we can't take on da responsibility or too sorry 2
face manhood now i do agree, I see this in all races these kind
r not men no way now on the other hand men like my self
see da inner beauty of a soul and when i step in i'm ready to
handle the whole cake not pieces but how many out their like dat
not many yet still a few now crossing ova in some cases need to
be so our men can wake up to reality that our sistahs is far
too precious to toss around and where other races would treat
then as Queenz that they r and like u said it works both wayz
so sistah do a inside check before u diss a brutha like a cass
away coz he might be da one u so need even if ya disire is not
on him , becareful what u choose for it might be why so many
left to bare child alone and bruthas need to stop da smack down
name calling and looking ova da sistah's coz she is da one
trust me no doubt we can pull it off and stay within if we wake up
now be fore it's a total lost
now how many have da soul u so wish of or da beat u so call
upon i can't see it at dis point so crossing ova pushing da button
is not needed yet .......out look is dem but we can ova come it..
try try try !!!!!

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I certainly agree

we need to stand by each other, but do we stand by each other to our own detriment? That is a tough one--we must be supportive, but we must not support bad behavior--I say date who makes you happy and **** the repercussions--Ra

:cool:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
ya right Ra..... if ya heart is their then so be it
coz a lot of times we seem to care when we really dont
like u said we do need to stand by each other side
and we don't and most of us won't what else left but to
cross ova ......no need to be alone or misused by some
**** fool when on the other side of da coin da grass is
green

Solo

Sep 17, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Occupation
Tech Support for an ISP
This thread speaks to me and makes me think, especially concerning my failure rate with black women. While I've always preferred black women I can't seem 2 attract them. I tend 2 attract more white/asian/'other' women than black women 4 some reason. Also, the black women I do manage 2 attract R women that I would not want if I saw them 1st.

What I've always wondered about is if whatever is attracting other races of women 2 me possibly making me less attractive 2 black women. I have no idea.

Also, I do have sort of a thing about not dating women with kids. I just can't make myself do it. As a matter of fact I refuse. The fact is the idea of a ready made family just doesn't seem fair. One of 2 things has 2 occur if I do this. I have 2 step in some deadbeat's shoes and take on HIS responsibility. Or, the father is still in the picture and I have 2 "share" fatherhood with him. Neither of those is very promising. I don't know why I have this extreme bias towards women with out of wedlock kids, even though I know it's reality that more and more women R going 2 have kids already. I just don't want 2 adopt a family. I like doing things the other way around (marriage 1st, kids next). I really don't like the idea that MY woman has some other dude's kids. I know that sounds bad, but I'm being honest.

This is just one of the reasons I'm still single, or always single.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Brave Man!

Solo--not every man would come out and say that he is not particularly interested in dating a woman with children, but since you've said it, I will chime in and say that a woman with children is not my optimum choice and it is not for many men--obviously it is a double standard, but that is the way of the world--women with children aren't as attractive to some men as those without them--is it fair? No! But life ain't fair. On the other hand, a man should know that when he becomes involved with a woman with children--THEY ARE PART OF THE PACKAGE--and he better learn how to deal with it in a positive manner if her really cares about that woman. Interestingly, it is documented fact that black women seem to prefer men who are darker and that men are just about the opposite. Now the delimma is what shade? Every light skinned brother or sister ain't necessarily a light skinned brother or sister--it depends on who is doing the looking--believe it or not, my great grandmother was color-struck. She was about a shade lighter than tar but she hated anything black--I didn't understand it growing up and I still don't. Back to single women--bad choices in men, bad decisions and bad luck seem to all be parts of the problem--unfortunately, as men we tend to get away with it--WOMEN DON'T--they are penalized. Should they date outside the race? I say yes and more power to them if they should happen to find happiness--I am for happiness--Ra

:toast:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
even now their are many men who also fine a woman
with children better then a woman without and are very
happy in life yes it's true in many ways that the deadbeat
father is around still but that choice is hers we have to
see da other side of the coin before we can call it
now in reality if whom ever so choose to date out their races
then i too is happy for them i'm not color struck or anything
but give me a sistah somewhere somehow someway there
is a woman for me to make me happy without crossing ova.

now that's how i see it.

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
tru dat

You are so correct--but when we talk about black women dating and even marrying white men, somehow that seems to be a taboo--it happens, but it certainly isn't approved of--with the number of black men in prison (rightly or wrongly), deadbeat fathers and playas, it seems that dating outside the race is the best alternative is a woman is interested in finding a serious partner--this is one of those shoes that doesn't fit too well when its on the other foot--black men do not deal with this one graciously--women do what you need to be happy--men, leave them alone if you aren't serious unless you both know it--Ra

;)

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
that's bullschit Kemetstry.

eagles and whales but many other species do not commit for life. it would mean an end to their kind. on other species the males mate with other females, in the nature it is the strongest survive and you can best the male doesn't stay around in these situation either. LOL! he gets ran away by a stronger male. ;)

come'on man, don't you watch the Nature channel. :D

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??