Destee's Thoughts Is It My Momma, Father, Sibling, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - I'm Krazee?

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
It's a legitimate issue though, since 'craziness' is not only relative, but any 'genuine' (so-called 'clinical') instances of it rarely occur out of context---meaning there is an organic cause (certified) or people can drive you there (only if you let them).

Peace and Blessings Family,

I was attempting to be facetious, as i think we blame every one but self, for self's condition.

But then i was think'n ... wait ... some folk really do make me krazee ... so i was like ... it is somebody else's fault!!!! :hammer:

Then ... i thunk ... but you let 'em make you krazee ... so that falls back on you ... :nuts:

Then ... i thunk'd again ... wait ... what did i just thunk ... and what order in the thunkation did it fall ... ??? ... and ... ohhh Lawd ...

This has got to be some bodee else's fault !!! :nuts:

I need some rose ... :drink:

(polite soft lady like burp) ... skuze me ... :blush: ... :qqb006:

As i was say'n ... i was think'n ... and i thunk ... it's their fault i drink ... (polite soft lady like burp again) ... :qqb006: ... but is it really ... :drink:

iono ... i can't tell any more

did the chicken lay the egg ... or did the egg lay the chicken ... ???

:lol:

oh gosh

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It's a legitimate issue though, since 'craziness' is not only relative, but any 'genuine' (so-called 'clinical') instances of it rarely occur out of context---meaning there is an organic cause (certified) or people can drive you there (only if you let them).

Right Sister Blak ... and i'm certainly not speaking on any qualified clinical level.

I'm just speaking about my own kraziness ... that has not been certified ... yet ... :nuts: ... :)

But we could exchange krazee with any word ... unemployed, hungry, homeless, pregnant, imprisoned ... any of the ails that befall us.

We're so quick to blame another for our circumstance ... when like you said in your closing words ... (only if you let them).

Which in my opinion, places all of the responsibility back on me ... us ... you know ... making wiggling out of responsibility difficult, though we do it so easily.

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Is It My Momma, Father, Sister, Brother, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - That I'm Krazee ... :nuts: ... ??

Destee

No, I can testify that you and you alone did this to yourself. Your family tried to help. But, on seeing that it was a futile effort, they all left.

:baby:

:em0200:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Looking at what may happen to hundreds of millions of our cousins in the Motherland and the Carribbean in the next four years

unless some real changes occur and some real

pan Africanism and unity amongst us and real altruism takes place, can drive one realy crazy and even mad

but having the faith that "Our Dark Past has Brought US"

we can look ahead and have faith that

our MAAT/ HEARTS in balance

will come to the task

"History is a clock people use to tell their historical culture and political time of the day. It's a compass that people use to find themselves on the map of human geography. The history tells them where they have been, where they are and what they are. But most importantly history tells a people where they still must go and what they still must be"
Dr. John Henrik Clarke

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.

Is It My Momma, Father, Sister, Brother, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - That I'm Krazee ... :nuts: ... ??

Destee
:nono: nonono! stop looking at what you doing through the lenses of this supremelunatic mess. in this crazy insane stupid world, the only folks that are sane are those that are deemed by this crazy insane stupid world to be "crazy".

so, yeah; you crazy. don't it drive you nuts? :run:

(getting all krazee thinking about it ain't cha? and talking about all this laying going on and stuff ... reckon you might could use a good hug ...once y'all get here with them u-hauls cuz it's easier'n stretching these arms all the way across the country with the crazy weather systems happening everywhere.)

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: