Black People : Is it a Conspiracy?:Off-duty cop kills honor student

Jackee

Dec 6, 2006
East Coast
DETROIT — Like millions of others across the country on Thanksgiving weekend, 16-year-old Brandon Moore, a straight-A student at Osborne High School, went out to shop with his friends on the afternoon of Nov. 26.

But Brandon never came home.

An off-duty Detroit police officer, moonlighting on security duty at the National Wholesale Liquidators store in the Bel-Air mall on Detroit’s east side, shot him once in the back as Brandon ran from him. The bullet pierced his heart.

michigancitizen.com

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
I am terribly sorry that happened to that young Brother and his loved ones. However, I'd like to address: there has GOT to be some "fringe" group of white supremacists possibly the Klan, who are setting out to ruin functionable, up & coming young Black (people) men before their potential is unleashed. C'mon now, all these recent killings of innocent BP?!?! That scene from "Higher Learning" with Remy killing Omar Epps from the roof of a college was another "hint" that Hollywood fed us.

JFP mentioned a few months ago that a couple of young college-bound Brothers were gunned down on cold blood; assailant: unknown.

I believe the Klan and other white extremist groups are fishing out and spying on BM, and paying "hard up" BM to kill each other.
Believe me the funding IS there for it to happen. I also belive "agencies" actually fueled many of the gang wars, particularly those in Cali. How hard is it to spray-paint a line through a rival gangs graffiti, and getsome killing started?????

Just recently, In Sacramento County, CA, a young prominent entrepreneur was gunned down just after exiting an after-hour joint (bar/restaurant), accompained by his wife; no known enemies. The assailant was a common WM, whom the law took days to release even a description of. Ironically, this Brother had ties to affluent places in the local media. I believe this was a contract killing as well. If I could find news link, I will.

I say all of this to say: If you are on come-up mode; don't ever tell a non-Black your plans; they are extremely jealousof ANY advancement a Black person strives for. Pay close attention to who you allow into your "circle".

I am an optimist; yet, I am hard-pressed to debunk the blanket assertion that conspiracy theories are just.... theories.

Peace

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Isn't it rather obvious to everyone that the klan has swapped out those sheets for bankers' suits? As far as I am concerned, pretty much everything in this society is, and has been for a while, run by the klan.

Maybe it's from living way over here in the corner in this purentee crackerbarrell, but I've been watching this mess get worse and worse ever since reagan. I don't expect it's gonna get any better any time soon ... well, at least from the perspective that it is gonna slow down on it's own initiative.

Politics, economics, entrepreneurialism ain't gonna cut it, since they have written all the rules, policies and procedures. Getting up out of here ain't gonna do much either; where ya gonna go that they can't get to? And there's always somebody wanting to make a buck, one way or another.

It will take all of the real humans (the non-white ones) coming together and just "ignoring" that broken sub-human. IF one is strong enough, one can ignore anything ... but, sadly, it looks as if all that is wanted is to get on top of the pile and do the same to other people.

Everything that you "know" and do is based on a foundation that is not valid for this environment ... but who wants to work hard enough to do anything about it? `Sides, in order to do what needs to be done, money, politics and "control" will all have to be returned to the fictional place from which they came ... but I'm out to lunch and y'all know so much better ... even as you keep reacting to the devestations that have been going on ever since they first came out of the caucasus. <shrug>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black People : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART II Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART 1 Black People Politics 6
Fine1952 Black People : Conspiracy Realism 24-7/365 Black People Open Forum 78
Fine1952 Black Astrology : 13 Sun Signs of the Zodiac: A.K.A. the Zodiac Conspiracy (2014) Black Astrology 3
frankster Black People : Event 201....Conincidence or Conspiracy Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Law Forum : Still no Closure , on the Conspiracy behind Nipsey Hussles assasnation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Chidike Black People : Why Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag Black People Open Forum 26
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Paris Mystery: Were the Shooters Part of a Global Terrorist Conspiracy? Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys?? Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : The Politics of Conspiracy Theory OldSoul 0
shaka64 Black People : Lauryn Hill Ordered by the Court to Undergo “Counseling” for Conspiracy Beliefs Black People Open Forum 27
Destee Black People : Majority Black City Leaders' Legal Woes - Coincidence, Conspiracy, or Cointelpro ? Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Men : Countering The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys Black Men 1
S Black People : Strong 9-11 Conspiracy film.. using witness accounts. Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People Politics : Obama Myanmar Visit Conspiracy Theory. Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The christ Conspiracy AACOOLDRE 0
Ankhur Black People : No Conspiracy about Irene in NYC!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Conspiracy Theorist Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : Wiki leaks Exposes some Conspiracy theories, not theories But Facts Black People Open Forum 7
Istari Black People : Worldwide Water Conspiracy Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : The White Conspiracy Lives Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is A Conspiracy Against Black People and Radical White Americans. Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Events : THE CONSPIRACY TO SILENCE MUMIA ABU JAMAL Black Events 0
Ankhur Black People : Like It Is /The Drug conspiracy against the Black Community Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : No Conspiracy Theories Bout Jamaica , just the Facts Black People Open Forum 0
S Nigeria : Conspiracy Theory... Nigeria Nigeria 40
Ankhur Black People : Secret banking Cabal? No Conspiracy says Wall st. insider Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Seismic Weapons technology, no conspiracy jive, just science Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Is Hugo Chavez a Conspiracy Nut? or Not! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Weather weapons technology? more conspiracy mess? or not? Black People Open Forum 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Successful Conspiracy To Divide The Black Woman Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : NWO Global government, just a silly conspiracy theory??? Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black People : Conspiracy Brotha Must Die Black People Open Forum 51
P Black People : Planned Global Genocide, no longer a conspiracy theory Black People Open Forum 3
P Black People : Free download of new Documentary on Katrina, and gov. conspiracy Black People Open Forum 0
B Black People : The Hip Hop Conspiracy. Black People Open Forum 152
S Black Spirituality Religion : CONSPIRACY VS SPIRITUALITY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Illuminati Conspiracy Part One Black People Open Forum 23
brown_h0rnet THE "PIMP" JUICE CONSPIRACY Black Health and Wellness 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Conspiracy aganist Obama AACOOLDRE 14
N Black Spirituality Religion : The Star Gate Conspiracy Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
T Black People : WHY THE BLACK MATRIX IS REAL & NOT JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY !! Black People Open Forum 32
Sha'iyn Black Astrology : conspiracy theory Black Astrology 1
D Black Poetry : Conspiracy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Another Conspiracy? Black Men 26
Isaiah Black Sports : RAY ALLEN KNEW OF CONSPIRACY TO ASSASSINATE HIS STEP-FATHER... Black Sports 1
Therious Black People : Suicide-Lawyer writes final letter with possible governmental conspiracy info Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is There A Conspiracy To Silent Boyd Graves ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : BL. WOMAN & RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY PT.6 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6