Black People : Is Ignorance realy all that Blissfull

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Glenn Beck is about 10 degrees dumber then George Bush, yet he has become a multi millionaire from making stupid accusations and encourageing prejudice.
Rush Limbuagh is said to be the highest paid radio personalities, and has become the architect of that kind of mindset;
dont read anything
dont research anything
and to hell with the facts

Goebbels and Rommels ideologies of nazism, and Hitler's Mein Kampf, were based on keeping the public ignorant

In these hard economic times will there be some misguided folks of African descent who may be lured into that group? ,

due to financial hardship and the seeking of
a phat check???

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Yes...

Present company excluded...

And you probably have a better take on what some of these posters are truly about than I do...

But...

I believe the word which characterizese some of the confusing and confounding as well as contradictory above and beyond belief stuff people continue to post on these threads is not self hatred...

It's self pity!

I. e., it's all on the mommy liked her light skinned kids better than the dark ones side/as in anything and everything can and will be based on who was and is considered 'acceptable' (complicit) or 'unacceptable' (threatening) aka the black/white divide etc. tip...

Thing is:

Children clamor for mere acceptance...

Adults demand respect!

:em0200:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Yes...

Present company excluded...

And you probably have a better take on what some of these posters are truly about than I do...

But...

I believe the word which characterizese some of the confusing and confounding as well as contradictory above and beyond belief stuff people continue to post on these threads is not self hatred...

It's self pity!

I. e., it's all on the mommy liked her light skinned kids better than the dark ones side/as in anything and everything can and will be based on who was and is considered 'acceptable' (complicit) or 'unacceptable' (threatening) aka the black/white divide etc. tip...

Thing is:

Children clamor for mere acceptance...

Adults demand respect!

:em0200:
that does explain why African heads of state kowtow to european fascists and why negro politicians sell out

Genuine

Oct 24, 2010
Everyone has a price. If someone came to you with a check for $100,000 to go on the radio and say some outlandish propaganda for a week, I think you would do it. If not for $100,000 then there's a price up there where anyone would say yes.

We all have bills to pay, family to take care of, and obligations to meet. In the world today, all of that takes money.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i am not a whore

Everyone has a price. If someone came to you with a check for $100,000 to go on the radio and say some outlandish propaganda for a week, I think you would do it.
If not for $100,000 then there's a price up there where anyone would say yes.

We all have bills to pay, family to take care of, and obligations to meet. In the world today, all of that takes money.
why don't you just speak for your self?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Everyone has a price. If someone came to you with a check for $100,000 to go on the radio and say some outlandish propaganda for a week, I think you would do it. If not for $100,000 then there's a price up there where anyone would say yes.

Chuck:

No it's not just about the cash...

So what some do sans just the obvious reveals they didn't or don't have any 'class'...

Others fake it and therefore risk forsaking it...

You no more speak for 'all' of us here than Nas had a right to speak for 'all' rappers etc.

Above and beyond the usual annoyance level:

Please do get my drift and my point too...

:SuN034:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation

no

hell emphaticly no otherwise both of us would be out there right now moving large parcels, without seeing a powder, and get paid lovely

next!

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.

Not me sir or ma'am i believe in karma too strongly..yea that 100,000 will go along way for the average person..but the price you will pay for eternity?:SuN049: not happening..

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
@Genuine

True everyone has bills to pay, but if you sell your soul you reap the rewards like others have said.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍