Black People : Is Gangsta Rap a Music Industry Tool Used to Fill Prisons?

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
October 1st, 2012

"‘The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music & Destroyed A Generation’…"

Conspiracy Theory Or Fact?

The idea that music and media can be used as a medium of social engineering is nothing new. If the
reported 1991 events penned by an alleged former music industry executive are true, it’s a theory
which could prove to have been played for the profitable prison industry. According to the anonymous
author, a plot was orchestrated to commission gangsta rap to influence and encourage crime to benefit
the prison industry – leading to gangsta rap’s one time takeover of the airwaves.

Here’s what a source recently had to say, which may support the author’s shocking allegations:
Read more at http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....y-tool-prison-conspiracy/#3lmI62GjbDVRXmeR.99

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck Black Entertainment : I'm Also Playing Catchup When It Comes To Gangsta Rap in 2016!! Black Entertainment 2
chuck Black People : Has Gangsta Rap Swag Jacked Black Culture? Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bert and Ernie tries Gangsta-Rap Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
D Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys: 'Gangsta Rap' Created to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other Black Entertainment 5
B Black Entertainment : filmmaker- show the effects of gangsta rap on youth Black Entertainment 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Watch 7-Minute Kendrick Lamar Musical Soliloquy in Short Film, 'God Is Gangsta' Black Entertainment 1
MS234 Black Entertainment : Eve ft Alicia Keys GANGSTA LOVIN' Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : D.R.S. - Gangsta Lean Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : My Gangsta Bi+ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : This song is gangsta Brian McKnight Find Myself In You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Housing Bubble Gangsta/thug appointed as National Security Advisor? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Best movie Gangsta? Black Entertainment 15
Metaverse Black People : BUT WHAT IF WE ~WERE~ GANGSTA? Black People Open Forum 11
Isaiah Black Entertainment : GANGSTA GUMBO * HIPHOP IN NEW ORLEANS... Black Entertainment 0
P Black People : 'Gangsta' politics comes to Durham Black People Open Forum 8
E Black Short Stories : Gangsta Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
A Black Poetry : truest thoughts of a gangsta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Poetry : Gangsta Daddy (4 Kane and Our Love of 96) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Gangsta B*tch Blues (to the tune of Deeper by Boss) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Gangsta Luv Baby Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
O Black Poetry : Gangsta P_**** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Entertainment : Eve's Gangsta Gangsta/Win A Ruff Ryders Jacket Black Entertainment 3
D Black Poetry : keep it gangsta??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 1960s black militant H. Rap Brown challenging imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My style maybe wild and wrong in hummers when I dial phone numbers just to rap to chicks and be sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: More than Country Rap: Hip Hop’s Impact on the Post-Civil Rights American South Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got slapped in the face because I rap at a fast pace right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Shug Knight & The Rap Torn Apocalypse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Into The Arms Of Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Last Poets Rap Pioneer Jalal Mansur Nuriddin Dead At 74 Honoring Black Ancestors 2
R Black Poetry : Smelt new perfume and flew from the room to rap to some chicks // Possibly trap them quick i’m very Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Positive People : Rap I Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Jesus Rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Rap legend Prodigy dead at 42 from a disease America hasn’t bothered trying to cure Black Health and Wellness 4
OldSoul OldSoul : H. Rap Brown Breaks down Politics of America OldSoul 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Opinion: Black Wealth Hardly Exists, Even When You Include NBA, NFL and Rap Stars Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change struc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : my mad duty is to add beauty to rap but a cutie zap // my eyes right here in Virginia Beach and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0