Is Drinking Water Natural

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Astounding!

However, I do not think it is necessarily the Water. Perhaps, it could be your digestive system is asking for something else, and you are giving it water. I could understand how your stomach would be growling, but I could also understand just as much the fact your body may have been in need of something else, and you just continued to give it water. Are you sure it is the water? This calls for a bit of experimenting...don't ya think?...

KD

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
You read inaccurate information regarding "the best diet being that of plants and meat". Meat is absolutely no good for humans ! In fact, pound for pound, almonds has more protein than meat does. In terms of cholesterol, the body produces by the age of 7 all the cholesterol that it needs for the rest of its life. The majority of African/Black people are lactose intolerant so even milk is out of the question. This you will find to be true once you done went a month or two without it. Then go back and try to drink some. You'll see for yourself.

The body is unique in that it will do whatever it has to in order to adapt in order to survive...even accept poisons into it. From that point on you start dying by degrees or what is called the law of "moderation". In fact, humans do not die by what is called "natural causes"...we die by what is termed; Auto Intoxication or self poisoning. This is the great mystery which the white man is trying to overcome and that he knows.

He acknowledges that the body is constantly reproducing itself. Cells are constantly renewing themselves and that knowledge has him curious as to "why we die or grow old". Of course, in their quest to solve that riddle, there is much they will not disclose to the masses in terms of diet, natural foods, air, or even water.

Tell you what...invest in a book called "Survival into the 21 Century" by Victorus Kulvinsky. It will blow you away and leave you with much that you can practice in terms of meditation, diet change and an understanding of who is doing what and what the effect is on you. Not only that, you will see photes and documentation of people in there that were and are known to have lived a couple of hundred years before they died. There are groups of people alive now that live well past 150 years of age.

In terms of water? The best natural water you can drink is water from "ancient glaciers". Why? Because that is water that has enzymes and nutrients in them from way back in the past that are presently deplete from "todays water" that we drink. Imagine drinking water that's thousands of years old. Water that existed before the pollutants of todays world came into being. Oh yes, there is much that is not being told to us...but you can best believe that the elite know about it.

In terms of food, check this out...but let me give you an example. Have you ever seen a young woman give birth to a child by an old man? Have you noticed how "old looking" the baby tends to look? Okay, lets move this a little further. What has been discovered is that "young cells reproduce young cells, old cells reproduce old cells." The law of "everything reproduces after its own kind" is what is in play. When it come to food, it has equally been discovered that "young or imature foods reproduce in the body, young cells." The problem of course is that imature foods do not taste good and are tough and generally hard to chew. All the same, the law is the law.

This is where juicing comes in, cause technically when we chew our food, that's exactly what we are doing to it. We are juicing it. Then the stomach takes over and does the rest of the juicing or breaking down of it for the vitamins and nutrients that the body needs. Our waste is what the body did not or could not use. It's strange indeed, because the proof is also in the animal kingdom. The largest animals are all vegetarians or fruitarians. Look at the elephant, the giraffe, the gorilla, the rhino and many others. One would incorrectly think that something that big would have to be a meat eater in order to get that weight or maintain it.

To be continued....Peace

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
...Very well said Brotha Keita, and I would also recommend the Book Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau (I think that's how his name is spelled).

As a Cognitive Health Psychologist, I understand that meat-eaters are less likely to live long, and a group of people called Breathtarians are more likely to live long. One thing that I learned about Breathtarians is the fact that they can not be in any environment, and do what they do. They must be in unpolluted environments to conduct their electromagnetic activities to get [energy] food.For starters, you must be robust, SCIENTIFIC-Minded, and very what I call 'Cosmo(s)-conscious. Although I fall within the ranks of a fruitarian, I also notice that they see the SCIENTIFIC way of absorbing fuel (food). They do not stuff synthetic chemicals and non-fibrous junk down their throats like some of us, then turn around and say "well I was hungry." You see the Psychology in that - exactly how and what you eat affects your attitude?

Well on a second thought, I know that that may not apply to ONLY Breathtarians, but I do know that Breathtarians utilize said methods for certain.

Again, Good Post Brotha Keita!

BTW - It's simple to understand why white boy does not understand (Spiritually) the info. behind eating food in the First place. Just look at his origin...................hhhhmmmm......:uhh:.......... :thinking:.........you get my point!

KD

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: