Black Parenting : Irresponsible mothers..

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Oh please give it a break, Kem. Who are you, or anyone here, to judge who's the worst? And based on a post in a forum, no less. In the words of Khasm, gtfohwtbs.

:eek::em2100::qqb006:Angela..........!!!!

(Kem, you better watch it).....LOL

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
you know what I find in my experience? I find that those Brothas who encourage Black Women to attack other Black Women usually carry some sort of issues within themselves. 'insecurity' I think the clinical word is for it.

"ratchet hoes"...interesting. let me add something. just like the observation I made above, i'm talking generalities here. the "ratchet hoe" is no different than the Black Woman who calls her one. let me explain.

from the gate, it should be known that the "ratchet hoes" AND the Black Woman who calls her one are both beautiful Black Women. both are Queens who deserve honor and respect. both are born from the wombs of great women whose names are written in the greatest legacies ever known.

so what about when the "ratchet hoe" does something that others may not approve of? is she still a Queen? ab---solutely. why? because if "actions" were the determining factor in giving a Black Woman a crown, none of yall would have one. why is that so? because there will always be somebody, somewhere---including some Black Women---who will be sitting on their perch pointing fingers eating their popcorn telling the people why you, and you, and you and you don't deserve a crown.

let's you and me give the Black Woman more crowns and fewer criticisms and watch her soar :wink:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Oh please give it a break, Kem. Who are you, or anyone here, to judge who's the worst? And based on a post in a forum, no less. In the words of Khasm, gtfohwtbs.

If you have a clear standard, you know what the worst is. Playing the excuse game is :bs:. Many of you excuse that which even the heathen would not

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.