Black Parenting : Irresponsible mothers..

MsJae24

Nov 17, 2013
Somewhere with the stars..
So i was at asda doing a bit of shopping, asda was quite dead, not many people shopping at these times. As i am going to pay, i notice a white woman with a little child.. And shes looking at me saying to another woman (asda team member) 'this child has been following me around, i dont know who her parents are, im thinking fml! I saw a few black girls earlier chatting away on one of the aisles, i paid them no attention and carried on with what i was doing. So as i was about to walk out, i saw the group of black girls paying and walking towards the exit, and the poor child was near the exit with a member of the asda staff. When the mother of the child realise her child was at the exit, she said to her friend, 'i cant believe i lost it', then started shouting '******* hell, i didnt even realise she was gone' i walked out shaking my head, thinking theres got to be more to life than this. Theres people out there that have been trying for years to have children, and still havent got one, and then theres ratchet hoes out here losing their children.. Changes need to be made!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Theres people out there that have been trying for years to have children, and still havent got one, and then theres ratchet hoes out here losing their children..
maybe the people you saw were not too intelligent.
they may be young and inexperienced. doesn't mean that they are bad people.

motherhood is a skill that has to be learned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
John Williams Black Women : Do some Black women have children with men knowing that the man is irresponsible...? Black Women 17
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Krobo Queen Mothers---Contemporary Female Traditional Authority in Ghana Black People Politics 0
Lunar Cycle Law Forum : I Hope GOD Relieves This Mothers Pain Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Liberty Black Relationships : We Should Probably Stop Blaming the Crime Rate on Single Mothers Black Relationships 33
Liberty Black Parenting : Why Do We Martyr Single Fathers But Demonize Single Mothers? Black Parenting 34
RAPTOR Black People : Classified Evidence: US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : EATING PLACENTA HEALTHY FOR NEW MOTHERS? Black Health and Wellness 13
dunwiddat Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria Nigeria 274
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Marvin Winans Refuses to Bless Babies of Unwed Mothers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
B Black Education / Schools : Mothers are the school Black Education / Schools 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Queenz of Destee (mothers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Mothers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Happy Mothers Day to all the Ladies at Destee Black People Open Forum 7
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Videos: Nyankopon-Nyankonton - Ra and Rait; Asaase Afua and Asaase Yaa - Earth Mothers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dunwiddat Black People : Their Mothers Are Upset Black People Open Forum 1
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Relationships : Do Mothers Affect Black Love, Especially if They Are Not Attractive? Black Relationships 5
dunwiddat Black People : Are All Boys Like This - Not Wanting Their Mothers to Remarry Black People Open Forum 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : POETICLY LOVE to all the MOTHERS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Destee Network : I am inviting your members to join Mothers of Heru Temple. We may be found at meetup.com Destee Network : 1
Kemetstry Black Relationships : Unwed Mothers in the USA - The New Normal Black Relationships 91
Luv_Doctor Black Parenting : SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS! Black Parenting 94
Therious Black Parenting : Mothers more likely to Kill Children Than Fathers Black Parenting 65
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Bunchy Carter does poem: Black Mothers, a favorite of Elaine Powers Black People Doing Positive Things 1
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Should babies stay with mothers who are incarcerated? Black Parenting 14
C Black Relationships : Black Mothers help a brother out Black Relationships 16
M Black Spirituality Religion : Honor your Mothers and Fathers so that your Days will be Long* Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Lataisha Nicole Black Poetry : TO ALL OF THE MOTHERS OF DESTEE, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Destee Network : Hello.... Any Single Black Mothers Destee Network : 1
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! Black Women 3
L Black Relationships : males opinions on dating single mothers Black Relationships 249
A Mothers and their little boys Black Parenting 10
C Black Poetry : A MOTHERS TOUCH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Entertainment : Single Black Mothers In The Media, Stereotype Or Reality? Black Entertainment 12
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : NIT (Neith, Net), Mother of the Mothers Omowale Jabali 6
P Black People : Middle-class French mothers will be paid to start le baby boom Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Mothers abandoning their children: An increasing trend in the black community! Black People Open Forum 29
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Afrikan Salvation Is Dependent Upon The Mothers Of Afrika!!! Chief Elder Osiris 6
I Black Poetry : Sharing Wordz to You Mothers... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river Black Picture Image Gallery : A Tribute to All Mothers Black Picture Image Gallery 3
L Black Picture Image Gallery : Sisters of Destee,s place ( for mothers day) Black Picture Image Gallery 11
info-moetry Black Poetry : Happy Mothers Day!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black People : Study on Black Single Mothers Debunks Stereotypes... Black People Open Forum 3
PurpleMoons Quiet Poetry Lounge : FOOTPRINTS OF MY MOTHERS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
river Black Poetry : For Mothers' Day - My mother/Myself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
caramelpython Black Poetry : 3 states.............(Heat 4 u mothers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 42
MANASIAC Black Poetry : I hate my mommie - The Mothers Day Massacre Collection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
Destee Black Relationships : Tips For Single Mothers Raising Sons Black Relationships 13
E Black Poetry : For all MY SINGLE BLACK MOTHERs-just alittle somethin off the top of my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : Children Of The Plague Mothers Death Of Darkness HIV Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4