Black Spirituality Religion : Inventions/Technology in Heaven

karmashines

Banned
Feb 26, 2005
Do you believe that in the astral realm (or heaven for those who are religious), technology will exist? Will you have the ability to be able to use a computer or watch TV when you die? Or would the desire for such things cease when entering into the spirit world?

Also, if you are an inventor, would you be able to create your invention in heaven for people to try out before it is created in 'reality' in the physical plane of Earth?

All religious and spiritual perspective are welcome to respond.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Karma,

Well I think the nature and purpose of the technology would be totally different from what we have here in the physical plane. Most, if not all, our technology is designed to minimize the limits of time and space. It's not likely that those in the astral plane would have such limits. So any technology they have would be designed for whatever situations they find there. Like maybe they'll want to simulate the limits of time and space for the purpose of privacy.

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
from what i have gathered of this heaven place;

it will be perfect.

there will be no war. there will be no strife. there will be no hunger. there will be no struggle. there will be no tears. there will be no death. there will be no births. there will be no need for technology. there will be no need for inventions. there will be no want. there will be no growth. there will be nothing new to be learned. there will be nothing new to be seen. every rainstorm will be a perfect rainstorm. but since nobody likes rainstorms, there won't be any. there will be no sunsets. there will be no sunrises. there will be constant sunshine. there will be constantly beautiful sunsets. there will be bright and shiny and new sunrises. there will be eternal day. it will always be the perfect tea-time. there will be no more sitcoms. there will be no more reality tv. there will be no more tv. there will be any entertainment that you want.

everything that anybody could ever conceivably consider "wanting" will be there before one even figures out that they need it. it'll all already be there.

it will be perfectly boring ... for eternity.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
from what i have gathered of this heaven place;

it will be perfect.

there will be no war. there will be no strife. there will be no hunger. there will be no struggle. there will be no tears. there will be no death. there will be no births. there will be no need for technology. there will be no need for inventions. there will be no want. there will be no growth. there will be nothing new to be learned. there will be nothing new to be seen. every rainstorm will be a perfect rainstorm. but since nobody likes rainstorms, there won't be any. there will be no sunsets. there will be no sunrises. there will be constant sunshine. there will be constantly beautiful sunsets. there will be bright and shiny and new sunrises. there will be eternal day. it will always be the perfect tea-time. there will be no more sitcoms. there will be no more reality tv. there will be no more tv. there will be any entertainment that you want.

everything that anybody could ever conceivably consider "wanting" will be there before one even figures out that they need it. it'll all already be there.

it will be perfectly boring ... for eternity.
Why is that "boring"? Who likes to struggle? Who likes to ache in hunger? Who likes reality tv??:10500: [:lol:]

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Do you believe that in the astral realm (or heaven for those who are religious), technology will exist? Will you have the ability to be able to use a computer or watch TV when you die? Or would the desire for such things cease when entering into the spirit world?

Also, if you are an inventor, would you be able to create your invention in heaven for people to try out before it is created in 'reality' in the physical plane of Earth?

All religious and spiritual perspective are welcome to respond.

I don't believe there will be a need for technology. It's only necessary now because of the needs of people. Adam and Eve lived perfectly without it, and as the world went on, there grew a need for it, like many things which are here that weren't before.

So, I believe it'll pass with this world, and that Heaven certainly doesn't have it at all.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: