Nation of Gods and Earths : Introduction Thread

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

As is customary in the Nation Gods and Earths whenever you enter a discussion with the Gods and or Earths its always a good idea to introduce yourself. Generally you'll want to give your name and state what you hope to gain by adding on with the Gods and Earths.

I'll go first..........

I come in the name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. I knowledge 120° which is the curriculum we use as a history of the original man. I am a contact person in my city (Syracuse NY) for anyone interested in learning more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. I'm also a recently published author in the upcoming book "Knowledge of Self" which gives insight into many perspectives on what we teach in the Nation of Gods and Earths.

My desire is to continue showing and proving each and every day, each and every way that we are a Nation of conscious people doing what we can to help original people learn who they are and the incredible power they posses, so they can better themselves and add on in an positive way.

Peace

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I come in the name of Destee ... :D ... and am excited simply to listen in and learn about the Nations of Gods and Earths.

I imagine that i will have questions from time to time, and will do my best to present them in the best manner possible.

Thank you for being willing to share with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

RoyalArch3x3

Oct 17, 2009
Knowledge Knowledge

Peace to The GODs and Earths, I come in the Divine Attribute of Father Rahyim God Allah. Im am originally from Medina(Brooklyn), But now I reside in South Carolina. Mastered 120 back in Born Born. I hope to build with the gods on any topic at hand, so feel free to ask or share with me anything.

Positive
Energy
Allah
Cees
Everything,

The God Rahyim

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace to The GODs and Earths, I come in the Divine Attribute of Father Rahyim God Allah. Im am originally from Medina(Brooklyn), But now I reside in South Carolina. Mastered 120 back in Born Born. I hope to build with the gods on any topic at hand, so feel free to ask or share with me anything.

Positive
Energy
Allah
Cees
Everything,

The God Rahyim

RoyalArch3x3 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing!

I look forward to reading more from you, and please, make yourself at home because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker

Positive
Energy
Allah
Cees
Everything,

The God Rahyim
Peace God,

Welcome to the cipher and add on as you see fit. If you missed the Annual Harvest in Atlanta last week you missed something special. If you was there I'm sorry I missed you. It was most peace. Quite a few gods from Savior Cee was out there, including the elder Dawud. Look forward to your add ons.

Power
Equals
Action
Changing
Energy

Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N The Front Porch : Introduction. Hello Community. The Front Porch 2
Vhedza1 The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Letter f Introduction from Dre AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Egyptian Zodiac AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Caesar's Messiah Introduction/Summary in reverse AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
J Support : Introduction Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to Lukewarm: The Temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : INTRODUCTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
John Pattett The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : MITx: 6.00.1x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Science and Technology 4
Akanyi Kwesi The Front Porch : NYIENYIM [Introduction] The Front Porch 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to Caesar's messiah AACOOLDRE 0
Sagittarian Mind The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 4
F The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 3
Lindera The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 8
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Who Is Who On This Planet??? (Introduction) Black People Open Forum 5
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Build: Money pt 2, introduction to the planning phase Black Money Business Jobs 13
hedymia The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 2
T Egypt : Introduction Egypt 3
A Black Entertainment : Introduction Black Entertainment 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Introduction to Computing: Explorations in Language, Logic, and Machines by David Evans (Free) Science and Technology 0
Michael Johnson The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
blazejay The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 6
F The Front Porch : Introduction The Front Porch 3
pamelab The Front Porch : Introduction on to forum - Know of any Yoruba practitioners in Louisiana? The Front Porch 16
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Introduction to the Bible With Complexion Omowale Jabali 28
skuderjaymes Black Education / Schools : PSYC 110: Introduction to Psychology, Open Yale Course Black Education / Schools 1
B The Front Porch : introduction The Front Porch 6
A Black Muslims : Do all Muslims Represent Islam? (part 1 of 3): An Introduction Islam Study Group 0
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : Very accessible Introduction to Electronics.. Science and Technology 0
cherryblossom Spoken Word : Introduction To God: 101 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Poetry : Introduction To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : DESTROYING THE AFRICAN WOMAN, INTRODUCTION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
J Black Spirituality Religion : Introduction to Buddhism Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : An Introduction to Igbo Medicine Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 1 - Preface and Introduction Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 42
A Black Astrology : INTRODUCTION Black Astrology 3
I Black Poetry : An Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bishop Black Poetry : A Black Man's Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : BL. WOMEN & RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY introduction Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
E Black Poetry : My introduction... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
E Black Poetry : Earth Chylde...(My Formal Introduction Piece) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
thatgirl74 Quiet Poetry Lounge : Introduction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : RESPONSE TO INTRODUCTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black Poetry : THE INTRODUCTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
D Black Poetry : Introduction (who i be) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4