Black Positive People : Introducing Barbados: The First Developed Black Country

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
You said it just right Khasm13. A very nice place, people are friendly. You can even buy a home. Celebrities love

Barbados | HomesGoFast.com

Bestselling Tony Blair goes house-hunting in Barbados - Telegraph

Khasm you don't have to have a lotta money to live here:lol: Perhaps one of these days you along with the folks at Destee can come and visit, I am sure you all will enjoy it.
Love that positive energy! :10200:

Here's an idea - why don't you call a "meet and greet" for Destee folk in Barbados? I promise I'll come!

.... with bells on! :bellydance:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
That's a good idea. I will think about it.:)

(don't think too long there is a saying - if you study long you study wrong)
:lol: :laugh::thinking::dance:

And when you're done thinking about it, be sure and get with me so that the details can be worked out fluidly. At least something good will come from this Thread:facepalm: ... thanks bro. Changes_Changes for your return and support ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.