Black Poetry : Introduce me to your god…….please!

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Please introduce me to your god
You know, the one who says it’s alright to attack innocent nations
The one you said, said it was alright to kick out aids infected Haitians
The one who condones political masturbation
The one you say you bow too
No matter which direction you’re facin’
Please introduce me for I would love to have a conversation
To see if he’s the one that causes
The morning dew and condensation
The one who says he put his spirit in the by-bill
So we have to follow with no contemplation
The one who in the 2000 & 2004 election
Let that bastard cheat
We need to change the name of the chair in the oval office
From the presidential chair to “that bastards seat”
Is this the same god who let Arafat be unjustly murdered
After he said “I have to sleep”
But late at night they forced him to sip some POISONED soup already prepared
As they sat back and said “watch this old bastard eat”
Is it the god of the by-bill who emaculately-concepted a son
Knowing he would die at 33 and at birth forced the young master & his parents to creep
Had to duck and dodge bullets
From king Herod and his people
Is this same god who allowed slavery
After he said that everyone is created equal
please you have to introduce me
for I’m a little confused about things
how did the blacks end up on the bottom
when there is still proof around the world that we were bowed to as Queens and Kings
now we’re lost because we got disconnected
from the God we used to follow
instead of building with Osiris, Horus and Isis
we now look to Zeus disguised as Jesus
as well as Aphrodite and Apollo
is this the one who will bring Novus ordo seclorum (order out of chaos)
and give us a New World to follow
but the unjust war in Iraq is diminishing their “beacon light”
and exposing a New World of sorrow
is your god the god
who protects and steals for the rich
at the same time murdering the poor
the one who is waiting for the American people to rebel against their government
so he can stand by as the tanks on this soil start murdering some more
who is this god
that so many speak about
who says it’s blasphemy to question him
when the meek who shall inherit his earth call him for help I don’t see him reaching out
Is this the one who loves burnt offerings
And sacrifices so he can inhale the smell of death
Who hides cannibalism by calling it holy communion
Forces you to drink blood and digest one’s flesh
Is he “the all knowing one”
Who in Genesis didn’t know where Adam and Eve had hidden
Please introduce me to this one our enemies say we must worship
I’ve waited for years to look him in the eyes and say you must be kiddin’………

Some say it was already written
I say it was carbon copied
They say you have to follow with blind faith
But “if the blind lead the blind we all …………”, yeah I think you copy
Some say god is on his way
I say the way, their god must have lost it
Some say this is a battle against good and evil
I say their god must have forfeit
Conceded all the battles
Like some of us conceded for the reasons of war
As we listened to more lies than those given by Clinton & Nixon put together
Which constitutes high treason for sure
Some say religion brings out
The spirit of god that’s inside us
I say religion is from the latin root “reglious”
Which means to conquer & divide us
Look around the world
The 3 major religions have been purposely taken way off course
Ain’t it something when you can find a “Muslim”
Who makes salaat 5 times a day, but never taken a day off pork
Cause some say if it’s killed the right way
Then the pig is still good for you
I say I forgive your weak as_
Here, I even got a cross and hood for you
Christians say it’s ok to eat of the swine flesh
Even thought there about 5 verses in the Old Testament saying don’t do it
Preachers say the law was changed in the New testament, but Jesus said
I come not 2 change the law but to fulfill it, so who do they follow if they still go & do it
And the so-called Jews are faker than the Apollo 11’s moon landing
They can’t even open their holy book without the presence of a black man
They want us to keep shedding tears for 6 million dead during their holocaust
But who sheds tears for over 200 million & counting dead black women & black man!!!!!

By Info-moetry © 2005

:hearthis:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
deep to the point flow on the same cheater who took another 4 years

deepy

Jun 4, 2003
nyc
info...
your poem reflects a question i continually ask of myself...
and when this last earthquake and Tsunami came i was asking
those questions again...
I know a Devine Spirit Guides and keeps me - maybe that is the "blind faith" , i am not sure...but the poemrumbles within...without....keeping me forever focused..wondering..
thanks for that...for your flow...

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
yes indeed......I believe in a higher power, but that higher power is us when we are united which is why they spend so much time dividing us. 24 hours a day since the day we wer kidnapped has been used to keep us separated. whether by religions, fraternities, sports and they even try to use our own women.

when christo columbo first saw our land and how we lived he said "truly I have found the land of the Gods". Socrates said the same as he studied for years at the feet of the masters in Egypt. If it were not for the contributions of Afrika (Kush) to the west they would still be in the dark ages.

peace

angelicsage

May 30, 2003
~The hidden library...~
Poet...

you layed some HEAVY dialogue
(still ingesting)

you let these words pour like fire...
and there's no denying it...
You've given us some serious food for thought...

Oneluv,
Sage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Front Porch : I would like to introduce myself as one whom God has enlightened. The Front Porch 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lawmakers introduce bill to honor officer who led Capitol rioters away from Senate Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Lon The Front Porch : Hello Fellow Destee Members Allow me to Introduce Myself The Front Porch 2
Everett The Front Porch : Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Everett The Front Porch 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Omar to Introduce Resolution Declaring Support for Anti-Israel BDS Movement Black People Politics 38
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Senate’s Three Black Members Introduce Bill to Finally Make Lynching a Federal Crime Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : ABC won't shake up format to introduce minority 'Bachelor' Black Entertainment 1
Jaya Makara The Front Porch : Allow me to introduce myself to you The Front Porch 5
Apollyon Black People : Israelites in Indian History - Let me introduce myself Black People Open Forum 414
L The Front Porch : Just want to Introduce myself, and why the black community should unite! The Front Porch 7
H The Front Porch : I'd like to introduce myself. The Front Porch 5
MsInterpret Black Relationships : When is a good time to introduce him to the family? Black Relationships 17
Destee The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself? The Front Porch 832
E Black Poetry : May I Introduce Myself? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : just to introduce myself... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : Allow me to Introduce Myself....I'm just a servant Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Why has God Forsaken.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : How 'complementarianism' – the belief that God assigned specific gender roles – became part of evangelical doctrine Christian Study Group 1
frankster Black Spirituality Religion : What Is God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "God so loved the world that. …" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Why American Children Stopped Believing in God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "... And Sat Down At The Right Hand of God" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Created in God's Image? What... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : People who see God as white are more likely to see white job applicants as leaders Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Draw Near to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : ELCA faces criticism for posting prayer to 'Mother God' on Facebook, Twitter Christian Study Group 0
C Black People : You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely, What God Is!!! Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Darkness, Blackness, The Perfect Night, The Face Of God Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : GOD'S WRATH... & That Dreaded Apocalypse Day! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
C Black People : When You Do Not Know What God The Divine Essence , The Greater Good Is, Then You Are Not Qualified To Reference God In Anything You Say Or Do!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Greater Good-God Is Not Love Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Symbology Of God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : God Is Not On Anybody Side Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If I said ... That I had a personal in person talk with God ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Ra "the sun-god" is not Allah! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
C Black People : Intuitive Cognizant Have You To Know What God Is, And Who God Is Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : There Are Lies Told About God And Lies Told About Light And Darkness Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Head not at odds it's straight and in Genesis now god create the HEAVEN AND EARTH folks should be in FT LEAVENWORTH for not believing, the earth had n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
dattaswami1 Black Christians : One do not do sin based on his love to God not by fear to Him Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Love to God Vs Love to child Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry? Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : A true devotee must always express that the will of God should always happen either in his case or in the case of the others Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Existence of God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18