Amun-Ra : Intimidated Black Men?

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
You did hat I was avoiding

as the disseminator of the info, I didn't want to put my comments on this topic, but as you said--this topic is redicously easy to debunk--it is opinion which everyone has, but more importantly we know better, but because we know better--does that mean that we don't comment on it--I don't think so, I think we respond to all the people who promote this other issue to let them know different--but I couldn't seem to get that response-- I would hate to get into affirmative action, school vouchers, the recent supreme court decision or abortion--this these topics I posted were simply opinion of other folks and should be easy blow out of the water--hopefully, we are so recalcitrant to comment on other topics that really have meat of the bones--all this was about is perceptions--and we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder--but except for one--we never reached that simple conclusion. No riot--just discussion.

Ra

:heart:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??