Amun-Ra : Intimidated Black Men?

PlayWitItPimp05

May 28, 2003
a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
Occupation
Student at MHS.
Never do we stop to realize that even a degree or good schooling is a form of materialistic needs, being as working hard gets you what you want. Everything we do in life is to live comfortably and find love. It may be that a successful woman is using this also as a reason to catch a good husband, boyfriend, splackavellie, whatever she needs. Just as we may see a thug in a "G'd " up Benz or such, we think, probably subconsciously, 'He's in da game to get women or make money." If we see the same Benz containing a young woman in a business suit, why wouldn't we think the same thing??? If we didn't, wouldn't that be considered stereotypical???

I don't know if this makes any sense, cuz half the time my opinion is so diluted and mixed. But my opinion is somewhere in da basis of what i said. :)

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart:

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
it's a tuff one

and that's why I brought it up--is there truly no one out there for these women--or--are they undateable? Meaning, that men can't stand to be with them--and they take it that the men are intimidated when in fact they don't want to put up with bullsheet?--Ra

:confused:

rijaxn

Jul 13, 2003
helping my sistahs out

Ron Jackson
7/8/03

Helping my sistahs out.

Contrary to popular myth, black men who date/marry white women do not desire pleasure from merely having a white woman. It does nothing to enhance his stature in society. It does nothing for his financial status. It does nothing for his ego.

The black man in an interracial relationship derives his greatest pleasure from the looks of disgust he gets from black women. Nothing empowers him more than having as many black women as possible give him and his white woman "that" look.

If looks could kill, that white girl would be lynched on the spot. You know the look. When a black woman sees a black male with a white woman, she turns her head, not the whole body. She first looks the white woman from her feet to her head and back to her feet again. Her rolling eyes and other facial expressions do all the talking. Her nose does that upward twist thing, as she simultaneously does that thing with her mouth that makes her look like she's had a stroke. Her silence says it all, "You white *****. That would have been my man if you hadn't gotten your conniving *** hands on him."

The black woman then turns her glare to the man. Eyes asking how he could forsake her, a descendent from African royalty, a woman who shares the same history as his mother, for this, this, this no good "thang" who wouldn't want him if he wasn't successful. How dare this sellout bring her over here, in our world.

Oblivious to all this, the white woman just smiles as she clings to her Mandingo warrior. However, the brotha is full aware of what is being conveyed in silence. He has succeeded in hurting a black woman one more time. He has won. He has the white woman physically, but he is still able to manipulate the emotions of the black woman.

He is truly a king. Validated by the actions of black women, not the relationship he is in with a white woman. The white woman may be by his side, but the black woman makes him feel as if he is walking on air. He only gets this treatment when he is in the company of blacks. When he is in "white world," he is not treated as such.

So, black women, if you really want to let him know how you feel, ignore him, and her. Ignore them like teeth and they will go away. It's the lack of attention to things that destroy them.

Yes, black women, you are all that. Yet you give it to the least deserving. And he knows that and appreciates that.

Ron Jackson is an author, columnist, and Motivational speaker. He can be contacted at ronjackson@rijaxn.com or visit his website: www.rijaxn.com

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
In Regards to White Women

Perhaps there are a few "brothers" who derive pleasure from seeing a Black woman squirm because they are with a white woman, but that isn't reality. It has nothing to do with Black men wanting to hurt black women, the plain fact is that black men are in demand by other women.

Black men are far more likely to marry and date non-blacks than are black women. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the incidence of black-white married couples quadrupled between 1960 and 1990. Also, African Americans are more in demand as husbands than as wives, some research suggests, partly because black men are seen as slightly more masculine than white men and black women are seen as slightly less feminine than white women.

The bottom line is the black women are staying single and undated through no fault of their own—or is it? By restricting themselves to a small selection pool a black woman’s chances at marriage and dating dwindle each day. If relationships are about love and understanding, perhaps it is time to consider other alternatives, but as a way to hurt to black women? I don't think so.

Amun-Ra

:)

rijaxn

Jul 13, 2003
Very good points,indeed, but gov't stats only tell you what is hapening,not why. Yes, I overgeneralized just to make a point. However, black women are staying unattached by choice.... Very good choices, seeing their options.

respectfully,

rijaxn

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz