Black Positive People : Instead of shaming them, this black woman stepped up and helped 2 black boys about to break the law

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Instead of shaming them, this black woman stepped up and helped 2 black boys about to break the law

Hope Schreiber
Writer
Yahoo Lifestyle

For Nanasia, this was just the way she grew up. She believes in guiding youth in the right direction, not waiting for them to mess up. Young people should be led in the right way when they need to be corrected, or in this case when they need help...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ins...pped-helped-two-boys-break-law-231707501.html

Twitter user @NanasiaMusic helped two boys while she was out shopping and is inspiring others to step in to help as well. (Photo: Twitter)

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Even Walmart tweeted her, cheering on her good deed.

Silent but Loud@NanasiaMusic

10 Jun
These two black kids were stealing out of Walmart Security was watching them So I told them whatever you got in your pockets right now walk with me to the register and don’t question me I copped the deoderant they were about to steal for them I couldn’t let them go to jail...

Walmart

✔@Walmart

https://twitter.com/Walmart/status/1006256503681114113

Be the person you needed when you were younger

2:27 PM - Jun 11, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Good for her. She protected them from Walmart and the Walmart Security.
Walmart would have had them arrested and sent to a private prison to replace their labels from made in China to made in the USA.

Good looking out.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
This is a wonderful thing this lady did. What if others could have been spared the trip to prison. The African proverb rings true "It takes a village to raise a child". We must do what we can as a people to help these young ones turn from the path of destruction. I applaud her.

Reactions: IFE
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ?? Black People Open Forum 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kemetstry Black People : 20 blackdesigners to support instead of Gucci Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Coconut oil's health benefits are a myth — here's what you should buy instead Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The best time to eat carbohydrates — so that your body uses them up instead of storing them as fat Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Don't want Windows 10? No problem, upgrade to Windows 3.1 instead Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Good Samaritan says 911 operator debated him instead of quickly sending help for carjacking Black People Doing Positive Things 2
HODEE Quiet Poetry Lounge : Talking Instead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Site News : We're Back Up! 4-1/2 Hours Instead of 8 - Scheduled Downtime - 01/25/14 Announcements 6
Gorilla Black Positive People : Instead Of Begging, Homeless Man Reviews And Sells Books On The Streets Black People Doing Positive Things 2
lce Black People : Is there TOO much focus race admixture instead of one being a sellout? Black People Open Forum 10
Knowledge Seed Black Relationships : International instead of Interracial? Black Relationships 15
Ankhur Libya : Libya calls for Peace/but NATO says no/ WAR instead, humanitarian effort??? Libya 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : President invites Bush to Ground Zero/ should instead invite that zero to go to jail! Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People Politics : What if the president was white instead of black? Black People Politics 13
Ankhur Nigeria : Nigeria says Military Focus should be on Gbagbo instead of Gaddafi Nigeria 2
Ankhur Black People : No money for education, dollars needed forwar instead! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : White people should call themselves Pink People instead Black People Open Forum 2
P Black People : Economy wreckers should get jail, instead of Trillions Black People Open Forum 1
B Black People : Black people start acting like free people instead of "freed" people. Black People Open Forum 19
Metaverse Black People : THROW BOOKS INSTEAD OF BULLETS: MOVEMENT Black People Open Forum 4
K Black People : Fear not; read ones mind instead... Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Rather Settle For What We Want Instead Of What We Need ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
watzinaname Black Poetry : But Instead, I Chilled/A Collaboration by Keita & Watz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
I Kenya : They should really start trying to feed the Kenyan Children instead of insulting them Kenya 4
A Black People : MANY LEADERS INSTEAD OF ONE... Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Student files lawsuit accusing teacher of shaming her for not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : How did Black people even get to know or choose this? No Southern Presbyterian Church? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 3
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : What it means to be Black in Brazil Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black People Politics : The Black Experience is Still a Tragedy, Yet Some Blacks Support Our Oppressors! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later Black Education / Schools 0
C Black People : A Disorganized Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Sacrifice Black People Open Forum 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0