Black People : Insanity on the Rise and You're Next!

SpiritualONE

Jul 20, 2003
The opinions and conclusions expressed in this article are based upon my own extensive research, observations and human studies. Persons who choose to disagree are entitled to that right but be forewarned that I have heard all the tired and worn out excuses for being a mental slave before and I have very little tolerance for absolute ignorance and stultifying stupidity. The human race is degenerating at such a rapid rate that disingenuous nonsense cannot and will not receive any recognition whatsoever from me. In fact, if you have never misplaced anything and had difficulty finding it, I do believe that you’re a terrible liar and your delusional belief system will inevitably lead to your early demise from this planetary realm. You will possibly leave here as crazy as a Bessie bug and so brain contaminated that you won’t know your own name. I see signs of this everyday!

With the above factors in mind, there are many people who suffer from memory loss and they seem to forget items they are searching for when they travel from one room to the next. What is the cause? Are You losing your mind? The answer is yes and no. Your brain requires that you properly nourish it and when you don't do this, it begins to shrink and lose its ability to function properly. Many people are suffering from mental illness, memory loss, and Alzheimer disease because of this. On the other hand, the brain does have the potential to regenerate itself once its provided with sufficient nutrients. You will notice a difference in your psychological well being when you eat properly and exercise the brain. Foods that are good for the brain are apricots, apples, peaches, mangoes, papayas, star fruit, dates, bananas, yams, plantains, red cherries, blue grapes, guava, broccoli, spelt, wild rice. blueberries, collard greens, cauliflower, oranges, dandelion greens, fresh olives, raw peanuts, strawberries, currants, lemons, turnips, and ORGANIC soybeans.

An herbal formula that improves the brain and provide Afrikan people with PINEAL NUTRITION for the functioning of your MELANIN consist of combining saw palmetto, black cohosh, foti, gingko biloba, lobelia, eyebright, burdock, dandelion root, and alfalfa. Combine these herbs in equal proportions. Tags: Alzheimers, Control, Insanity, Mental, Mind, Nutrition, Slave, Stupidity

KMTSista

Apr 3, 2009
Maryland
Yeah this is what Brother Valentine has been discussing about us as African people start to nourish our pineal gland in preparation for 2012

LindaChavis

Feb 11, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Im

trying to get a food processer to drink some of these like the blueberries strawberries bananas..well most of the fruits.

Foods that are good for the brain are apricots, apples, peaches, mangoes, papayas, star fruit, dates, bananas, yams, plantains, red cherries, blue grapes, guava, broccoli, spelt, wild rice. blueberries, collard greens, cauliflower, oranges, dandelion greens, fresh olives, raw peanuts, strawberries, currants, lemons, turnips, and ORGANIC soybeans.

An herbal formula that improves the brain and provide Afrikan people with PINEAL NUTRITION for the functioning of your MELANIN consist of combining saw palmetto, black cohosh, foti, gingko biloba, lobelia, eyebright, burdock, dandelion root, and alfalfa. Combine these herbs in equal proportions. Tags: Alzheimers, Control, Insanity, Mental, Mind, Nutrition, Slave, Stupidity

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
No one can see what was behind Reagan's statement

The opinions and conclusions expressed in this article are based upon my own extensive research, observations and human studies. Persons who choose to disagree are entitled to that right but be forewarned that I have heard all the tired and worn out excuses for being a mental slave before and I have very little tolerance for absolute ignorance and stultifying stupidity. The human race is degenerating at such a rapid rate that disingenuous nonsense cannot and will not receive any recognition whatsoever from me. In fact, if you have never misplaced anything and had difficulty finding it, I do believe that you’re a terrible liar and your delusional belief system will inevitably lead to your early demise from this planetary realm. You will possibly leave here as crazy as a Bessie bug and so brain contaminated that you won’t know your own name. I see signs of this everyday!

With the above factors in mind, there are many people who suffer from memory loss and they seem to forget items they are searching for when they travel from one room to the next. What is the cause? Are You losing your mind? The answer is yes and no. Your brain requires that you properly nourish it and when you don't do this, it begins to shrink and lose its ability to function properly. Many people are suffering from mental illness, memory loss, and Alzheimer disease because of this. On the other hand, the brain does have the potential to regenerate itself once its provided with sufficient nutrients. You will notice a difference in your psychological well being when you eat properly and exercise the brain. Foods that are good for the brain are apricots, apples, peaches, mangoes, papayas, star fruit, dates, bananas, yams, plantains, red cherries, blue grapes, guava, broccoli, spelt, wild rice. blueberries, collard greens, cauliflower, oranges, dandelion greens, fresh olives, raw peanuts, strawberries, currants, lemons, turnips, and ORGANIC soybeans.

about school lunches served in the innercity, when he said catsup is a vegetable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingSango Black People : European Insanity. Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : *****BIBLICAL INSANITY***** Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 816
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Akbar: The Insanity Of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : ANGER AND INSANITY Chief Elder Osiris 1
Amnat77 Healing Insanity (Book) A Study of Igbo Medicine Black Health and Wellness 5
T Black Spirituality Religion : Examples of christ insanity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
G Black People : The Insanity of King George. Increasing mention of Bush's mental state in the news? Black People Open Forum 2
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Christ-insanity & The Art of Deception. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
G Black People : >Inching Toward Insanity: Why Michael Vick is Not a Fascist Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : Akbar: The Insanity of White Supremacy & The Black Miracle Black People Open Forum 2
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : TEMP. MMT OF INSANITY.. VOID THRED. Black Relationships 6
watzinaname Black Poetry : Insanity Echoes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
D Quiet Poetry Lounge : at an edge of insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
T Black Poetry : DoOrs OF InSaNity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black Poetry : Of the World -pt 4 Vanity's Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : Brought to My Knees, For the Sake of Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
L Black Poetry : Urban Insanity (After Brother Saul Williams) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
K Black Poetry : Temporary Insanity (Reply to T's haiku!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Insanity? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
N Black Poetry : Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Quiet Poetry Lounge : Insanity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYEWALKER Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : From Sun Rise To Sun Set Living Life Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mario William Vitale Rise To Fame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Africa : AFRICA ON THE RISE All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Cory Booker launches his presidential campaign with a call for America to 'rise' Black People Politics 30
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : STD's RISE IN THE ELDERLY Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Rise Up: Celebrating Young Leader Activists — Naomi Wadler, age 12 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
PurpleMoons Law Forum : Violent crimes on the rise Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama vows to slap Russia over Hacking, Tensions on Rise Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : 7 African-American Politicians Who Will Rise in the Era of Trump Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Meet Granddad: Weird, Ancient Reptile Gave Rise to Mammals Science and Technology 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise & fall of Obama AACOOLDRE 20
Chidike Black People : #BlackExcellence - Pics of Beautiful Black Models Goes Viral, Demand for Kente Inspired Bikinis Rise Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Esosa E., Tim Reid Board Nosa Igbinedion's Rio de Janeiro-Set 'Rise of the Orisha' Black Entertainment 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Black Man Shall Rise the Beginning of the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : All Rise Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Russia's Quiet Rise in Africa All Things Africa 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : STDS ON THE RISE ESPECIALLY IN THIS REGION Black Health and Wellness 4
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. John Henrik Clarke - Afrika And The Rise of Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
TruthHitman African American History Culture : Government target memorandum of March 4, 1968 to “Prevent the Rise of a Messiah” among Black People African American History Culture 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earl King - Time For The Sun To Rise Black Entertainment 0
chuck Black People Politics : The Fall Of Black Power: The Rise Of White Agendas Black People Politics 0
shaka64 Black People : Tensions Rise in Savannah, Georgia, After Police Kill Black Man While in Custody Black People Open Forum 3
rapunzal24 Black People : Watching the sun rise. Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black People : Can Black People Rise to High Levels in the Mafia? Black People Open Forum 47
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise of Islam AACOOLDRE 0