Guinea : Initiation into womanhood-Papua New Guinea

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
If that is so, it makes me think about our teens here in america. Are we suppressing their womanhood/manhood?

Because if you think about it, btw the ages of 14 - 18, this is usually when they're most likely to become sexually active. According to our standards, they are to young to be married and to young for sex, yet that urge is strong for many of them.

:heart:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
If that is so, it makes me think about our teens here in america. Are we suppressing their womanhood/manhood?

Because if you think about it, btw the ages of 14 - 18, this is usually when they're most likely to become sexually active. According to our standards, they are to young to be married and to young for sex, yet that urge is strong for many of them.

:heart:
Adulthood was at 17 in all cultures until around the 1700s

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : The Initiation: Before Marriage Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Queen of Sheba Initiation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 58
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Traditional African religion: Initiation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
C Destee Network : Authentic African Initiation Destee Network : 1
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Elehan: Priestly initiation in Ifa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Why They had Initiation Processes in the Mysteries Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : A brief discourse on Initiation by a Priest of Olokun Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 11 - The Ten Stages Of Initiation Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 10 - The Tree of Life Initiation System Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
Isaiah Black Women : AFRICAN FEMALE INITIATION RITES... Black Women 6
P Black People : African Initiation Rites & Their Role in Restoring the African American Family Black People Open Forum 30
Isaiah Africa : THE 5 MAJOR AFRICAN INITIATION RITES... All Things Africa 39
Isaiah Africa : THE 5 MAJOR AFRICAN INITIATION RITES... All Things Africa 7
RAPTOR Black People : Interview w/ Dr. Iyelli Ichile on African Spirituality, Womanhood and Resistance/Liberation Black People Open Forum 0
Joyce Black Haiku : WOMANHOOD DISTRUBED Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : HYPATIA: "MARTYRDOM OF WOMANHOOD" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Amnat77 Guinea : Killing the Witches - Papua New Guinea Guinea 3
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Good news; NRA filed for bankruptcy.
Bad news; Police often kill mentally and handicapped people.
I despise these racist killing NYPD. I'm glad Attorney General Letitia James filed a law suit against NYPD for using "excessive, brutal and unlawful force" against Black Lives Matter protesters! The law suit also targets the Mayor, police commissioner Dermot Shea and Chief of Department, Terry Monahan! Several NYPD cops have been suspended, along with many other racist violent killer cops across this nation.
Will the 3 white GOPs in Congress, Gosar, Biggs and Brooks, be charged with sedition and felony murder for inciting and helping Ali Alexander plan the insurrection? Ali Alexander, black trump supporter who started Stop The Steal and organized the insurrection, threw these 3 white terrorists under the bus. All of them should get long prison sentences. Alexander, a convicted felony, will likely be charged first.
2 things to share;
a. 33 more days to go before I hit 200 straight days of exercise.
b. Pls visit orangeseahorse . com. Not selling anything! It's a free site to post true short stories, poems, etc. Also free to read. We have 500,000 views and some writers have been published. These true short stories are poignant and life changing. Thanks,
Why aren't the white domestic terrorists charged w/felony murder and terrorism? YES, I answered my own question with the phrase 'white domestic terrorist'. But let's see if black traitor "Ali Alexander" will be charged w/felony murder for helping organize the deadly insurrection. His white comrades will blame him for influencing them to commit violence. His butt will be tattered after they throw him under the bus.