Black Poetry : Information Technology 101 (I.T 101)

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
I wrote this a few years ago.Never had the chance to put it here,or have i.
anyway there it is.

Information Technology 101

welcome to a new world,a new world where fantasies
become reality lets begin please follow my lead
fingers carefully n gently touch the keys
letter by letter,type the address to where u wanna be
but before all of that
you must choose n please be exact
detailed describtion,the color,the texture
of whatever it is that you want to be on your lap
even though size,color and etc is invalid
we do not discriminate
we need you to create
a brief profile to acquire this knowledge
Now i believe you are with me
and you have successfully entered the domain
it is not necessary to use ya real name
so you can create an alias,a word
that describes your self the best
inorder for users n guests to contact you direct
in your sight now is a beautiful well constructed look
that attracts you n get you hooked
whats next you need to sign in with a password
that is private.
somethin only you will know
n somethin only you can show
and when you reveal it a whole new world awaits
deep feelings u neva felt before is accessed by a taste
believe me you will even swear theres nuttin that great
no invention is better
its so warm n just right
cold night u dont need a sweater
when you are down it will make you smile
it gives you feelings you cannot explain
and its felt in a matter of seconds n thats very strange
how two heads n two bodies came together to bring
such a wonderful and beautiful thing
a perfectly designed n injected hardware
workin wit a software so smooth n so open
God i wonder how it got here
different holes or differnt slots
that you can stick ya mini harddrive in 2 import
your tots,ideas,skills across
The pleasures is endless
it was made to be enjoyed by the flesh
and at the same time is deeply felt
so you and i can connect.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
This marks only one of several times in my existence on Destee of visiting a thread from the poetry section.

I was about to go ham, waxing eloquent about Information Technology .... LOL.

Kudos. Back to the basement I go :).

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother rapchild ... i'm so glad we connected ... :yaay: ... Thank you for this! ... :toast:

Sister candeesweet ... hey Gurlie ... where ya been ... i was finna send da police to yo' house ... :love:

Brother Shikamaru ... lol ... your posting to this threw me off too ... i had to look and see where i was 'et! ... :)

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Science and Technology : Information Technology is the Nu Black Culture Science and Technology 10
KaHotep Science and Technology : Information Technology and Security Science and Technology 8
alyce Black Poetry : The Art Of Information Technology (In-sight) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : I Share With You Quality Information Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : I Have Shared Information That Is Qualified To Save Black Afrikans Ten Thousand Time Over If Only Adhered Too !!! Black People Open Forum 0
A Nation of Gods and Earths : Incarcerated son needs information Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 7
Perfection Black People Politics : ☊ Information on the ₭₭₭ ☍ A Note on the Origin of the Ku Klux Klan Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☊ Information on the ₭₭₭ ☍ White Women in the Ku Klux Klan Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Hackers Are Using Fake LinkedIn Profiles to Steal Your Information Science and Technology 3
Blackbird Black People : Information vs Knowledge Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Information vs. Knowledge Black People Open Forum 4
river Black People : Computers, Information Overload and Multitaking: A Dangerous Mix Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Report Critical of USAID in Haiti: No “Detailed Information on Funding and Sector Activities” Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : HITB - OPSEC Presentation - Useful Information About Privacy/Paranoia Practices Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Biodiversity Information Serving Our Nation (BISON) system - A Mapping Project Science and Technology 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Extremely informative site on tax information in general Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : More Information on those "Black Doves" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Google Now: Contextual Information With Good Timing Science and Technology 0
Writeous1 Black People : What could be done with information like this? Black People Open Forum 9
river Black Spirituality Religion : I am Looking for Information about the Orisha Named Oya Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
chuck Black People : FYI: My Contact Information Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Information Without Confrontation Serve An Injustice To Freedom!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Indigo Blues Black Events : ASCAC Conference Information Black Events 1
A Black Muslims : General Information on Islam Islam Study Group 15
Destee Black People : They Control All Access to Information Black People Open Forum 29
T Black Women : Our Words have Power...Supporting information Black Women 1
HODEE Black People : Information to Know and Share Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : ANCIENT INFORMATION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black Women : POLICE INFORMATION - NOT A JOKE!! Black Women 5
Destee Black People : Information NOT from White People Black People Open Forum 25
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Hidden Mysteries - Free information Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Black People : You're Not Ready For This Information ... Black People Open Forum 15
river Black People : Anybody Have Information About AASAP? Black People Open Forum 4
P Black People : Annanuki, Enlil & Enki Information Black People Open Forum 17
D The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE POWER OF PROPAGANDA AND DIS-INFORMATION Chief Elder Osiris 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God and His constitution are giving information of the path desired by you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G *LIFE SAVING INFORMATION. ....* Black Health and Wellness 0
KWABENA HEALTH INFORMATION ON GLUTEN Black Health and Wellness 8
H Black Spirituality Religion : Peter Was NOT The First Pope...Useful information Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
c-note Black People : Guilty Pleasures / Embarrassing Information Black People Open Forum 16
M Destee Network : African information site. Destee Network : 0
A Black Money Business Jobs : Anyone here who knows a site where i can find information about co writters? Black Money Business Jobs 1
AHMOSE Black People : National Black A.I.D.S Awareness and Information Day Black People Open Forum 0
D Black People : important voting information Black People Open Forum 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Life Changing Information Today!!!! OldSoul 0
D Black People : scholarship information for colleges Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Impossible Foods CEO slams 'the most destructive technology on Earth by far' Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Science and Technology : Yes the new 5G technology , mos def will be dangerous !! Science and Technology 1