going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
State Passes Law to Legalize Shooting Police
By Matt Agorist on February 3, 2014
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/state-passes-law-legalize-self-defense-police/#B9mghu8EB8Dw8RD4.99

Finally some rational legislation is passed concerning ‘public servants’ unlawfully entering another person’s property.
All too often, we see examples of cops breaking into the wrong house and shooting the family dog, or worse, killing a member of the family.
Well, Indiana has taken action to “recognize the unique character of a citizen’s home and to ensure that a citizen feels secure in his or her own home against unlawful intrusion by another individual or a public servant.”
This special amendment is no revolutionary new thought, only common sense.
Self-defense is a natural right; when laws are in place that protect incompetent police by removing one’s ability to protect one’s self, simply because the aggressor has a badge and a uniform, this is a human rights violation. Indiana is leading the way by recognizing this right and creating legislation to protect it.
Of course cops have already begun to fear monger the passage of this bill, “If I pull over a car and I walk up to it and the guy shoots me, he’s going to say, ‘Well, he was trying to illegally enter my property,’ ” said Joseph Hubbard, 40, president of Jeffersonville Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 100. “Somebody is going get away with killing a cop because of this law.”
Instead of looking at the beneficial aspect of this law, which creates the incentive for police to act responsibly and just, Hubbard takes the ‘higher than thou’ attitude and is simply worried about himself.
How about questioning the immoral laws that you are enforcing in the first place? Or how about sympathizing with the innocent people whose pets and family members have been slain, due to police negligence?
Who’s to say that a cop pulling you over to extort money from you for the victimless crime of not wearing a seatbelt, isn’t an unlawful act? Or how about breaking down your door in the middle of the night to kidnap you and throw you in a cage for possessing a plant?
Hopefully this legislation will lead to these arbitrary traffic and drug enforcement “laws” in place solely for revenue collection (aka theft), being brought into question.
The law states:
(i) A person is justified in using reasonable force against a public servant if the person reasonably believes the force is necessary to:
(1) protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force;
(2) prevent or terminate the public servant’s unlawful entry of or attack on the person’s dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle; or
(3) prevent or terminate the public servant’s unlawful trespass on or criminal interference with property lawfully in the person’s possession, lawfully in possession of a member of the person’s immediate family, or belonging to a person whose property the person has authority to protect.

It is through legislation such as this, which will empower people again and aid in bringing down these tyrants from their pedestals, who are given free rein to murder and pillage without consequence.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/state-passes-law-legalize-self-defense-police/#B9mghu8EB8Dw8RD4.99

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : ♀ Ḇlack ₣eminism/ ֆtudies: Black Feminism in Indiana, 1893-1933 Black People Politics 0
Kadijah Law Forum : Indiana man avoids prison sentence after being convicted of drugging, raping his wife and filming it Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Censoring Howard Zinn: Former Indiana Gov. Tried to Remove "A People’s History" from State Schools Black People Politics 2
S Black People Politics : Pre/Post election Terrorism in the Red State of Indiana. Black People Politics 12
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Indiana Jones and Noah's lost ark AACOOLDRE 0
D Black People : Letting the citizens of Indiana to come STRAP at cultural events Black People Open Forum 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Any Indiana Poets? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : House makes lynching a federal crime, 65 years after Till African American History Culture 0
J Black People : cold makes more intelligence Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Simone Biles makes more history at U.S. Gymnastics Championships Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 22-year-old woman makes history with college football scholarship: 'Be so good they can't ignore you Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lauren Underwood Makes History As Youngest Black Woman To Serve In Congress Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Authors : Barack Obama Makes Surprise Appearance During Michelle's Book Tour Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Saban makes official what "everybody knows," it's Tua's job, not Jalen Hurts Black Sports 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : MAKING HER-STORY: Irishea Hilliard makes history after inheriting Houston megachurch Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 'Disturbing' video of 11-year-old handcuffed at gunpoint 'makes me physically nauseous' police chief Black People Open Forum 1
S Law Forum : States Are Quietly Resurrecting a Law That Makes It Easier to Kill Blacks Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
OldSoul OldSoul : NATE PARKER MAKES HISTORY AT SUNDANCE AS “BIRTH OF A NATION” EARNS LARGEST FESTIVAL DEAL EVER OldSoul 30
Liberty Black Relationships : What is the one thing that some men/women do that makes you crazy? Black Relationships 14
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : KD : "S. A. Smith lies and makes stuff up" Black Sports 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Family living in public housing makes half a million a year, and HUD's OK with that Black People Doing Positive Things 11
RAPTOR The Police : Black Police Chief Makes Community Policing Work...Then Gets Fired Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Mo'ne Davis makes history as first girl to throw Little League World Series shutout Black People Doing Positive Things 7
Fine1952 South Africa : South African Pastor Makes Church Members Eat Grass South Africa 1
Blackbird Black People : What makes us different? Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Suspicious Virus Makes Rare Cross-Kingdom Leap From Plants to Honeybees Science and Technology 6
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
Alarm Clock Black People : What makes me sick about Detroit Black People Open Forum 22
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Athenian Community Makes a Local Mesh Network Science and Technology 0
KaHotep Law Forum : What makes a contract legally binding? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
chuck Black People : Something That Makes Me Go: "Hmmmm..." Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People Politics : Senate Bill 'Breathe-Less" Makes it Illegal to Inhale Oxygen More Than Twice in a 30 Second Period Black People Politics 3
Destee Black People Politics : Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food Black People Politics 4
$$RICH$$ Black People : Makes me wanna holler Black People Open Forum 6
S Science and Technology : High Fructose Corn Syrup makes you stupid.. and insulin resistant.. THROW IT OUT. Science and Technology 22
M Black Relationships : What Makes Black Love Special? Black Relationships 6
Feather Black Spirituality Religion : What makes YOU a God! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Next Question Everybody ... What Makes You Gravitate Toward or Make Friends with Some People? Black People Open Forum 22
A Black People Politics : Senator Makes Satirical Proposal About Sex, Abortion Black People Politics 1
W Black People : Isolated Peru tribe makes uncomfortable contact Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Young Sister Climate Change Activist, "Makes it Plain" at UN Durban SA Climate Conf.onference Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. arthur lewis: Raw materials - labor - technology (RLT) is "what makes the world run" Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Marvin Gaye: Makes Me Want to Holla Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Young, Black, Educated & In Love (Episode 2) - What Makes Our Relationship Work Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Lost Boyz - Music Makes Me High Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
NyneElementz Black Poetry : Love Deferred Makes The Heart Sick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Relationships : What makes a woman "crazy"? Black Relationships 70
Amnat77 Black People : African Genius, 14 Year Old Self Taught Engineer makes Electricity For Village (NyInt Black People Open Forum 6
Kemetstry Black Relationships : Brothers: What Makes Woman Unattractive? Black Relationships 86
Kemetstry Black Relationships : What Makes a Woman Attractive to You? Black Relationships 22