Amun-Ra : Incest! Now! I said It!

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Why do you care? James your man or something? No need to jump me. I'm not trying to move in on ya! LMAO! :D

Btw, who the freak are ya, chile, and when did I start giving you my itinerary? :nuts:
I don't really care..but you just got an aggravating personality, so I figured I'd swipe at the mouse...just for fun and games. By the way, I find it funny that you never answered why you came back. Someone who talks as much as you do...I would have thought that you would have given some wack excuse for being overly dramatic upon your initial exit. Please don't think for one second that it fell on deaf ears, and that there aren't people on here wondering what the heck you are doing back, lol! That's okay, everyone craves attention every now and again, we all get in our feelings. Deuces.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
"In 1952, Walker was accidentally wounded in the right eye by a shot from a BB gun fired by one of her brothers. In 2013, on BBC Radio's Desert Island Discs, she said the act was actually deliberate but she agreed to protect her brother against their parents' anger if they knew the truth."

This was something interesting to add considering the discussion
not saying this justifies her black male bashing...it does however explains some of her stances in her writings...

i love the color purple but it still strikes a nerve within my black man parts...all three of them...

one love
khasm

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
not saying this justifies her black male bashing...it does however explains some of her stances in her writings...

i love the color purple but it still strikes a nerve within my black man parts...all three of them...

one love
khasm
you talking about the book or the movie? Alice fell out with Spielberg over the portrayal of the men in the movie. She handled it quite differently in the Novel.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
you talking about the book or the movie? Alice fell out with Spielberg over the portrayal of the men in the movie. She handled it quite differently in the Novel.
the movie...never read the book...that is also good to know cause the way the black men in the movie were portrayed was disgusting...

i might have to go read that book now knowing that....thanks bruh

one love
khasm

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Chaos of Realms: Unraveling Incest in the African-American Community
I remember the first time I felt totally helpless.I was five and my teenage cousin was raping me. Lying there, all I remember were the posters on the wall, colorful and strange images that distracted me from what was taking place. As my eyes darted around the room, I couldn’t understand what was happening or why it was happening, but I knew that it was wrong. Thus, as my cousin hovered above me, groaning with pleasure, all I could think was, what did I do to deserve this?-Tina D- Incest Survivor -

Much of the history regarding incestin the African-American community starts with the misguided assumption that such behavior is uncommon. However, Melba Wilson, a victim of sexual abuse and author of Crossing the Boundary: Black Women Survive Incest, says this heinous crime “occurs as it does in all other cultures, but no one wants to talk about it.”In researching this commentary, certain hypothesis will be presented, that may prove instrumental in unraveling this recognizable but rarely talked about topic. These areas include:

Fortunately, each subtext can be presented in different ways, dependingon which data one looks at and how that data is interpreted. As this article demonstrates, there are many aspects of the Incest Abnormality.Therefore, it is difficult to determine whether the inclusion of facts, candid dialogue, and actual case histories will result in the changing of attitudes on behalf of the African-American community and researchers of Euroamerican origin who have traditionally excluded Blacks from childhood sexual abuse studies. This expose is an attempt to review the existing data and draw conclusions.

In obtaining a better understanding ofBlacks and Incest, it is essential that all factors, good, bad and indifferent are brought to the surface and looked at honestly, in comparison to similar articleswhich focus solely on the psychological impact.
A. Case Histories
B. Myths & Realities of Black Women and Sexuality
C. The Psychological Impact of Incest
D. White vs. Black: How Researchers Interpret Incest
E. What the Black Community MustDoNow

http://peggysbutler.com/unravelingincest.html

Last edited:
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!