Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but //
His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirst end up //
With an empty purse. He was plenty creative but many //
Of the natives didn’t care for his long rhymes not any //
At all so he went online with a mini computer then hired //
A skinny tutor to help out a new step no doubt but fired //
Her after a week, he could rap with ease very slick then //
Met a Japanese chick learned how to use chopsticks when //
He ate, from the hood oh yes but stood among the best he //
Was pure bred and sure to get ahead in society a stressed G //
His hardcore path was static but his score in mathematic was //
Good, smart in school but let rap art rule his brain not hot cuz //
Even though he aim to please, crime became a lame disease started //
To dominate his head it gripped the fool started to skip school departed //
A drop out, as a blind slob couldn’t find a job started to chat with //
A drug dealer, chick thought he was handsome and dope with a gift //
But he abandoned hope of being a swift computer programmer drift //
In the street, can’t compare his history and now an air of mystery about //
His doings in town screwing around with crack was whack his route //
Now befuddled he was all aroused lived in a small house almost no //
Yard but his flow was hard on the microphone even from home mow //
The lawn with a Briggs and Stratton wanted to big in Manhattan glow //
Under Hollywood's lights from a jolly hood where fights were common //

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to lea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
R Black Poetry : misled with rhymes but maybe ahead of my time when I study rap and get this muddy crap on microphone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black Relationships : “Black Women Only Want Thugs” is a Load of Crap Black Relationships 9
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Panther founder Bobby Seale: 'We took no crap' African American History Culture 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RUN D.M.C. SAYS HIP HOP TODAY IS CRAP? Black Entertainment 35
Alarm Clock Black People : Comey will do crap J Edgar wish he Could; The Bonified Police State Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Some Hard Crap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
OldSoul Black People : Our Skin in the Game Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Game Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE PLAYED AT NFL GAME OPENER Black People Politics 3
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : DeAndre Hopkins almost skipped game over Bob McNair's 'inmate' comment: 'Feels like I'm a slave' Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Representing the Game Players Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
DDR Black Money Business Jobs : Started an game app business and looking for exposure. Black Money Business Jobs 6
OldSoul OldSoul : A slavery 'game' being used in schools OldSoul 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : big-game-hunter-theunis-botha-crushed-to-death-by-dying-elephant Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : how da game work.... Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Entertainment : What's your favorite video game genres? Black Entertainment 4
Bringbackthegame Black Positive People : The Identity Game Black People Doing Positive Things 0
tantric African Traditional Religion : Bantu TR for a role-playing game African Traditional Religion Study Group 8
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : draymond-green-assessed-flagrant-foul-suspension-game-5 Black Sports 8
Liberty Black Entertainment : Taye Diggs Joins the Game Show Host Circuit, Which Is Apparently Becoming a Black Man's Domain Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Like kids in matching outfits I'm snatching nitwit brains jest to get my game across and anoint the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : I can dream be safely insane it's a tasty game until I wake up some folks no class and lie each day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : step our game up..... Black People Open Forum 12
R Black Poetry : Thirst for a dame body burst into flames have to rehearse my game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Wife of Dolphins' Brent Grimes arrested before Miami-Buffalo game Black Sports 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Name The Movie Game Black Entertainment 23
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Is we too late to participate in "The Economic Game"? Black Money Business Jobs 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama’s Takes His Prison Reform Con Game on the Road Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Popovich to coach, Gasols to play in NBA's 1st Africa game Black Sports 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the Monopoly Game being played on Blacks AACOOLDRE 0
Al D Black People : The Blame Game Black People Open Forum 165
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Rose game winner call Da Shot2 Black Sports 14
Al Jones Black Positive People : African-American Mobile Game App Developer Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lakers sit/bench kobe, win game...... Black Sports 1
HODEE Black People : Is Racism a Dirty Game Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : The Game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ken Taylor Black People : Knock Out Game gone right Black People Open Forum 11
L Black People : Ending The Slavery Blame Game by Professor Henry L. Gates Jr. Black People Open Forum 36
Ken Taylor Black People : "Knock Out" game becoming a nationwide problem. Black People Open Forum 67
legit-writer Black People : The Knockout Game Black People Open Forum 6
SouthsideIrish Black People : Can you call the game even? Black People Open Forum 131