Black Poetry : In an occupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they

polowoood

Mar 14, 2019
In an unoccupied space
but have hot fried lace
like chicken wings
boys be licking my thing
they say it's KFC and for deft of me
don't know
and won't go
in their car
aware of the bar
and the DJ
as he play
hit after hit
and git to master it,
a slow dance
usher in the romance
a chance in EBONICS for a girl to get tongued
on phonics and hung
oh my panties be wet a lot
and they get hot
my hydraulics scatter
but my breasts are solid matter
so they suck them
it hard to duck them
because they sticking out
it get sickening no doubt
how boys talk to them and think
girls don't see that blind stat
where they mind be at
in the bed I guess
they undress you with their eyes
have to be aware of your pies
when kisses soar and flies,
my perfume is bold
so I assume the role
of beauty queen
booty so round and lean
so I enjoy the fuss and jive
but a boy just arrived
I must strive
to get away
I'm so wet today
HE SAY” “BOO I know you got phat pie to enjoy
and that alone can satisfy a boy
and stats fly from here to Hanoi
you a red bone
and we can head home
soft yellow skin
which is a mellow trend
now this is Black Hip Hop in VIRGINIA BEACH need a sincere girlfriend
and it appear to begin as the world spin,
want strong math
as I walk along a path
to add numbers
and glad to get to see hummers,
got thunder in my flow
as it undergo
fabrication
just vocab to nation
to add to life, so boo I'm ready for action
like FREDDIE JACKSON and
“You Are my Lady” want you to be cake and wine
after I create and design
words a ballistic queens
use there body and artistic means
to get boys, your breasts got me shook boo
and your dress look like its new
let me get a notebook and write to you,
my lethal rhymes
are like medieval times
keep folks confused
got deep quotes in the news,
I go to class with this
it's my last wish
have to get pass this
”NAW PLAYER my panties very hot
in my cherry spot
it carry a lot
of cake so I remain a dame sweet on the street through terrific dealing
using specific feeling
to drop a hot load of kisses on these boys doorstep
but gonna need more help
ask the right questions
using slight aggression
and a polite expression

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
you a new member so you a part of the conspiracy because you came straight to mine nobody elses just mine can't write your own

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Here's How The Nation Responded When A Black Militia Group Occupied A Government Building African American History Culture 2
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ a chair or seat occupied by a Ɋueen, ∫overeign or other ∑xalted personage of high ∫tanding Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Back space Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : The space buzz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Kemetstry Science and Technology : OBJECT OF ALIEN ORIGIN DISCOVERED IN SPACE Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : NASA blasts off space laser satellite to track ice loss Science and Technology 0
Mister Aten Black People : Jus’ google US Military Space War Black People Open Forum 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Through Space & Time Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Astronaut expected to be 1st African-American Space Station crewmember won't fly in 2018 after all Black People Doing Positive Things 5
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Find Out What People In that Place And Space Takes Are Too! Black People Politics 0
Caya Black Astrology : Space Black Astrology 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : King Tut's dagger may have come from outer space, say scientists Science and Technology 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : UK Scientists: Aliens May Have Sent Space Seeds To Create Life On Earth Science and Technology 4
Shems Nbedjer Black Money Business Jobs : Business opportunities in Detroit (seed money and office space) Black Money Business Jobs 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Lonnie Liston Smith - Space Lady Black Entertainment 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : The Violation Zone - The Time / Space After You Violate a Rule Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
cherryblossom Black Men : Mandla Maseko: 1st Black S. African in Space Black Men 3
Khasm13 General Lee And The Space Army Band - We Did It Baby (Pt. 1 and Pt. 2) - Lost Weekend 1979 Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Gorilla Ethiopia : Ethiopia's first phase observator for space exploration Ethiopia 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Space Is The Place [Sun Ra Film 1974] Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Teen Who Was Expelled From School For Science Explosion Receives Full Scholarship U.S. Space Academy Black People Open Forum 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : International Space Station to boldly go with Linux over Windows Science and Technology 0
Breakthrough Black Events : The Power 2013 Summit Featuring George C. Fraser All day Event Wed. 2/27 free Limited Space Black Events 1
S Science and Technology : Kwatsi Alibaruho directs the final space shuttle mission. Science and Technology 1
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : Sun Ra: Space is the Place (1974) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Space Travelers - Planet Destoyers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Ankhur Namibia : Object from Space drops in Namibia/ ET Artficat or Neocolonial Probe? Namibia 3
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Walking in Space by Q Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : SPACE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Gorilla Science and Technology : NASA Researchers: DNA Building Blocks Can Be Made in Space Science and Technology 1
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Susan Joy Rennison - A New Cosmic Age, Space Weather & Cosmic Radiation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
Blackbird Black People : Space Age Trickery Black People Open Forum 3
A Black People : Cyber Space Retort: All eyes on you Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Eve And Adam, Space And Time Chief Elder Osiris 1
tyab14 Black People : Time's Up: Mysterious New 'Dark Flow' Discovered in Space Black People Open Forum 2
A Destee Network : another space for unity Destee Network : 0
T Destee Network : Safe Space for Healing Work Destee Network : 2
T Nigeria : Nigerian Space Program Nigeria 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Unimaginable limits of space are God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
PoeticManifesta Black People : ******space.com.. a conversation about it with another young minded brotha (22) Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black Relationships : Personal Space Black Relationships 21
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Come closer, but dont violate my space Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Food ,Space and Soul- As per Veda Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
river Black Relationships : Personal Space Black Relationships 2
SpiritualONE Black People : The Old Negro Space Program Black People Open Forum 4
L Black People : Oh yes and ....Sister moham is not me ok so give her her space and privacy ok Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Where is Hell? Its in Space Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19